You can have this too

I was once like any one of you, filled with lonely feels, then I changed. I believe in you Robot.

Attached: IMG_20181106_221030_297.jpg (1080x1920, 193K)

God damn, is there anything worse than texting a woman?

is that pic supposed to be a satire on online dating?

Attached: 1521512371901.jpg (800x529, 155K)

>Discover that my oneitis liked me this whole time
>Go on dates
>Instantly lose all feeling for her and get more depressed, break it off quickly
The true, final blackpill is this: we desire our isolation. Getting a gf will not make you happy. Living in the normie world and being on this board has withered our hearts away. We were never meant for human contact. It isnt good for us. Be your own man, anything else will slowly kill you

Attached: FB828CFB-91A8-46C2-B932-FFF61CA09F94.jpg (270x306, 29K)

Hmm, good point, but on the other hand, fuck you. Don't tell me what to do!

What did you change and how?

Calling bs. You were already in somewhathigh standing with her for this to work. Stop showing off

I don't fucking know, all I know is that I did.
Nah, not really, don't know much about her.

>I don't fucking know
Well that's fucking useful, I'll just go back to dying of loneliness then.

I think I started telling myself to go out more. Or start saying hello to passersby. I believe in you, you'll get it someday.

>I believe in you, you'll get it someday.
Bullshit

No I really do. Trust your instincts, you'll be fine.

You don't know anything about me or my instincts

He was exactly like you. You suffer from the special snowflake syndrome like all incels. One day you will hopefully decide to stop being an incel. That's what OP did.

Some tips and help for anons from someone who isn't OP
>Ensure peak oral hygeine, bursh twice, floss, mouthwash, do acid rinses. Avoid acidic foods and try to take better care of your teeth. Alwats have good breath
>Make sure your clothes smell nice, use extra detergent and dryer sheets. Also use a slight amount of cologne and good deoderant.
>Clean and trimmed fingernails
>Start using lotion
>Shave face regularly, trim excessive bidy hair back down with an electric razor
>Haircut, just go short user its less work
>Clothes dont need to be stylish, just make ourfits coherent and mature

Personality wise:
>Use situational humour and observational humour, normies love shit pointed out to them in ridiculous ways or using referencing
>Don't come on to people hard, no reply occasionally, go from texting them a few times throughout the day to once a week at most and alternate
>If romantic you have to find the balance between being kind and being playfully teasing
>Keep your obscure interest and POLITICS TO YOURSELF NEVER HAVE A FULL OPINION JUST AGREE OR SAY YOU DONT KNOW
>Have a normie passion

With this u will find success

This, I did all of this and then some.

That really does not seem worth it.

Trust me when I say this Robot, I do believe that you or any other incel on this website can improve themselves. But you have to do it yourself, and I do believe you can, I genuinely do. I have hope.

Well then you are a coward.

Keep assuming things fag.
>One day you will hopefully decide to stop being an incel.
That's doesn't make any sense.
Yeah but HOW? And that dumbass list doesn't help, it's mostly shit I already do.

being beta cuck the manual

Have you tried turning it off and on again? But seriously, as normie and cringe as it sounds, be your own unique self, and also stick to the norm. As contradictory as it sounds, it fucking works.

How does it not make sense for you to decide to stop being an incel?

>sticking to the norm
go being spinless beta somewhere else

>be your own unique self
>b urself
Yeah I'm done here. Don't claim you made some great fucking change. You were a normalfag before and you're a normalfag now. I can't relate to you.

Incel = involuntary celibate
Being able to decide to stop implies it's voluntary.

Lel probably a two-man troll, or just one man with two phones.

But still, lesson here, Bey. Always befriend a woman first, make her feel comfortable before making advances.

You just built up unreasonable expectations for her, you dumb twat.

But being an incel is voluntary?

If it was voluntary no one would be one.

>INcel
>INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE

Holy fuck, if I was on /lit/ you'd already be dead

It is voluntary. You have loads of options available but refuse all of them. Some incels are just in denial and lie to themselves. There is literally nothing that would prevent you from getting laid tonight if you actually wanted to.

>You have loads of options available but refuse all of them.
Like fucking what? What opinions have incels rejected? Even femcels don't want to fuck them.
>There is literally nothing that would prevent you from getting laid tonight if you actually wanted to.
Stop fucking projecting you're normalfaggotness.

Well I naturally want to be devil's advocate here... and just say that despite the fact that a lot of incels can fuck anyone who's in their league there are people out there who are essentially hopeless because they'll never be happy with the people they DO get to fuck. Basically they're delusional twats but in a way fucking the people they CAN fuck is pretty disgusting to them so I don't totally blame them for being celibate.

>hookers
>tinder
>bars
>dating sites
>social events
And now you will go into incel denial rage and say those don't count because you deserve a 10/10 virgin who will love you unconditionally and she must come to you without you making any effort. It is literally impossible to be "involuntarily" celibate.

Other than hookers none of these are actually options to anyone who isn't a normalfag.

More lies. They are all options but you choose not to use them.

Is this considered "making it" with girls?

I do this all the time, doesn't mean anything. I hang out with girls too, doesn't mean anything. The anons who say you have to act a certain way to be liked by women are fucking dumb.

>They are all options but you choose not to use them.
You don't know anything about me

Why have you never signed up for tinder dating sites? Because your echo chamber hugbox tells you not to?

Why are you assuming I haven't?

ten bucks says that they will break up and not date anymore.

Seems like a cute thing you got going, but the way your date texts is way girly/cutesy for me, overboard on the enthusiasm

Attached: IMG_20181106_085901.png (720x1280, 100K)

To each their own though, I like my pragmatic, banter girl

Attached: IMG_20181106_085930.png (720x1280, 104K)

That banter really sucks desu. It might feel really smart and funny, but you're just thinking of fucking her.

>that banter really sucks desu
>"My booty is a little sore desu"
>date listed at top of message means a midnight has passed
>not realizing this means that user had fucked her that same night

You can stop talking now, virgin.

This is well after we have been gf bf, sorry guy. Just because the messages I posted aren't impressively witty doesn't mean either of us are simple, I'm just conveying the attitude of our convos

And then he will find another gf.

So I have to pretend to be a fake person?
Fuck that bro

What I said is still true. Yes, and the banter of your convos is shit-tier. It doesn't matter if she's your gf or how often you're fucking her, the point is that you think your banter is better than it is because you're giving her more credit than she deserves because you (are thinking of) fuck(ing) her.

>omg ur tearz r gonna taste so good lol
>nuh uh urz r cuz im better at vadio gam lel

>not posting the impressively witty ones

y tho

have done this too
>girl asks me out
>sweet.jpg
>immediately want to get rid of her
literally what the fuck

>saying hello to passersby
Stop being a creep

You're just too desperate to correctly assess the women who ask you out,

BETA

>be me, OP
>cannot stop sucking cocks
>semen is like oxygen to me
>make a thread and call myself a robot
>but we all know im a failed normie
>suck every single cock in this thread

Attached: E29C0660-F62C-4EDF-80E2-B940520C1A07.jpg (640x844, 81K)

More likely it means Chad stopped by on his way to a party, for a booty call.

>can't think of fucking his gf

weird