/QTDDTOTT/

QTDDTOTT, beautiful women edition.

Three questions for any user that can answer one:

1. If someone went to the gym for like 2 years and had the same lifts, can he still make nooby gains if he gets serious with his workout/diet?

2. Can high testorone be converted to estrogen in high test guys like with roidcels?

3. Any balding man that can lift their eyebrows and move his scalp?

Attached: B1B79A68-F698-40E6-8567-B0DA02809964.jpg (2000x3000, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does this work also can creatine for dogs be used for humans or vise versa

Attached: 6000198037355.jpg (460x460, 29K)

I think she was the reason why I became infatuated with female hapas

1. yes
2. yes, it happens as you get older, naturally. It's probably so small its negligible though.
3. wtf ? yes ? plastic surgery ? why ?

Reposting from last thread:
Bulk or cut?
I’ve been told everything in between

18, only about a week of gym experience, 5’10 and rewieighing at 165 lbs

Attached: 98DFD51F-CCE9-4727-B275-F0B684067D81.jpg (2506x1535, 384K)

Eat a small caloric surplus, don't gomad

neither
aesthetics dont matter until you can lift
start a real program like SS and just get strong
consume 180g of protein a day, dont count calories, just eat when youre hungry
come back in a year and ask about aesthetics then

Creatine is creatine, man. What are the ingredients of that supposed testosterone booster?

Thank you. Supposedly, balding men can’t move their scalp voluntarily by raising their eyebrows or moving their ears unlike men with a full head of hair.

Skinnyfat, lean bulk. You don’t have any muscle, why would you cut? You’ll make gains as a beginner eitherway.

Sorry bruh but if you're asking that you're gonna be skinnyfat forever(unless you lift at a caloric deficit). It's a wrap nigga.

Fuck, see .

Can I just do beginner SL 5x5 every day until my first stall?

He says to do it every other day but fuck me that's taking forever and I'm not gonna build any real strength if I'm just squatting like 65 lbs and adding 5 every other day.

What's the best variation on barbell rows?
>do T-bar row machine but want to do real barbell rows for functional strength
>knees end up too far forward to really rip the bar up to lower chest, not coordinated to do the bounce that you see Alan Thrall and everyone else do

Attached: VwAfww8uVUUFv-wjqVjpD2F3v7NLVdx7IIEqvydvtrs.jpg (320x286, 18K)

Barbell bent-over rows.

Attached: 19CDBA9C-8B4F-429C-911F-93803F98EA13.jpg (850x567, 67K)

I’ve been lifting for 4 months with SL 5x5 and making fast progress going pretty much every day I have time (I’d say I average 4 times a week but there have been weeks I’ve gone 6 or 7)

bulking and cutting is not for novices, you should do neither.
You need to recomp.
Eat at a slight calorie deficit or maintenance and lift. You'll gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

Are the caloric counters on treadmills/ellipticals accurate? For cutting purposes, what's better, 20 minutes of HIIT or an hour of LISS? -- and why can't I just do an hour of running like crazy trying to keep my heart rate around 160-170?

yes, they're pretty good estimates, if they let you program your weight in.
HIIT is master race. it's anabolic and is more likely to preserve muscle. I mean an hr of LISS will probably burn more calories than 20 minutes of HIIT so it would prob be better just based on that.
You can ?

Bro she is my ultimate qt that will never be

Attached: 1540433301996.jpg (2500x3161, 823K)

I'm not sure where I was told that HIIT for long periods of time is actually a detriment. But, thanks.

Find some Asian, make hapa kids and hope one turns out a little like she did

The only answer is genetics, it plays an enormous factor

Based.

Who says he’s white?
>hope one turns out a little like she did.
Weird fetish.

Attached: 6BAA676D-CCCD-430D-9CD5-4D8137A2EEE6.jpg (591x720, 79K)

To which of my questions?

COALBURNER

>Who says he’s white?
I live in an imaginary world where aryan haven't shared their technology with the lower races

Proof?

Try to make that world a reality.
t. spic.

Attached: D772E509-9237-49DF-96CA-2B86994D15AC.jpg (613x718, 181K)

one armed dumbbell rows

she's okay, not that hot.

Been dating for 6 months

Attached: QWF.jpg (640x951, 106K)

you already live in an imaginary world where whites believe they were aryans

Attached: Tolkien_Letter.png (494x638, 94K)

She said her mom's a tiger mom. What Chinese tiger mom doesn't shame her daughter for talking to darkies?

Shame, I hope she doesn’t have kids with that negro.

lmfao all you guys thirsting for her just know she's getting the bbc tonight

a western tiger mom
kek

Not a big deal. We most likely would never have had a chance to even meet her, let alone date her.

Sorry bro, your virgin fantasies about who black guys fuck is just that.

>Not a big deal.
cope lmao

Lel, why? She’s just another beautiful girl, there are more than plenty of them.

Is my skin so shit because I eat too much sugar?

Attached: Snapchat-2141979344.jpg (1512x2688, 319K)

Yes, also milk and high-glycemic carbs.

Nigga on a horse?

Horse?

Will it fuck up my gainz if I jog 5k on rest days?

No, just eat enough, fag.

No need to be rude user

Sorry, darling.

dirk more water from personal experins it clears up skin really good.

Based and redpilled

If I eat at a 1000 calorie deficit but still manage to maintain my protein macros (1g per pound of bodyweight), would it still be sufficient for preserving as much muscle mass as possible?

Attached: D33E02E0-C8A3-4F18-BB5B-5AA00A312C94.jpg (720x1280, 197K)

What protein powder do you guys use? I haven't lifted properly in a little while and but everyone used to say optimum nutrition gold standard was the best. This still the case?

She's 39yo

As long as your lifts don’t decrease that much, I guess so, as an even more drastic caloric restriction (fasting) has been shown to preserve muscle mass.

So?

Attached: 73714D5D-8714-4A13-B108-0A66FE684D86.jpg (736x734, 75K)

Do I have pretty eyes?

Attached: 20190113_070107.jpg (1212x539, 251K)

Yes, 9/10.

Week 5 into weightlifting so I'm still pretty much a beginner.

Around week 3, I started becoming aware of my lower back (see pic), it didn't exactly hurt it felt kinda sore. Now, it feels sore AND I feel a slight pain when I stand straight up after bending over for any reason (be it working out or picking up something I dropped).

The "good" news is that the pain is exactly the same in terms of intensity whether I'm deadlifting or putting my pants on.
The bads news is that I'm not really sure what is causing it: 2 weeks ago I would have blamed deadlifts or barbells rows but now, I feel it when unracking the barbell to squat and if I'm not bracing properly (I guess my form was shitty during all those weeks and I only noticed now with heavier weights).

What's the usual procedure in this case? Obviously, I need to take it easy and triple check my form but cutting those 3 exercises from my routine while I get better sounds rather drastic.

Attached: back.jpg (700x778, 58K)

I would drop 10% or 20% of your total workout weight so that you can assure good posture (bad posture usually means you can’t handle the weight you’re lifting) and give your body a break.

If your lower back pain persists, drop them from your routine without hesitation.

Attached: 05EF44E4-A919-4991-80FC-450071399181.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

What would happen if (You) did this to a bear?

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x1778, 644K)

>seamonkey translations

Anyone ever used ashwagandha? I have some of the ksm-66 type here, is it any good?

This might help youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
I fucked up my back extension warm up last week and the video proved useful.

tastes bad

can squats and deadlifts actually cause hemorrhoids

I use it from time to time but I never tried the KSM-66 formula.

The pills (brand is Time Health, 500mg in a capsule, 10% withanolides) have a positive impact on my anxiety but I think it's tied to my cortisol levels or something: sometimes it works really well (even better than benzos) and sometimes it does jack shit. I gave some to my best friend who has anger problems and he said it makes him calmer.

I also have some ashwagandha powder but it doesn't seem to work on anxiety or at least not as well as the capsules. It does makes me horny as fuck however. I could swear it gives me an extra boost for my workouts but I have no fact to back it up.

Is it okay for me to dirty bulk
>5'11 145lbs
>BF% calcs say I'm around 13%BF
>abs aren't close to visible
>full twink mode rn

Recently started a SS program, using protein powder to get up to 150g a day. Is it okay for me to eat fast food and shit like that to gain weight? I don't care about gaining fat, losing weight is easy as fuck for me

Attached: 1547163318484.jpg (600x583, 36K)

I can't sleep longer than 4-5 hours at a time after squat days, dreaming more vividly than in my entire life. Is this CNS shit? Is it supposed to happen?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (480x360, 30K)

How to train for bigger shoulders?
When doing the OHP, should i do high reps at lower weight?
Side laterals, face pulls, db high pulls (jeff pilled)?

is it better to do full body or push pull rest(with legs in it) if i only have dumbells?
lots of weights also

Yeah, I think I'll train with lighter weight, try to improve my form and see how it goes.

Nice exercises, the pain came back rather fast but they did provide some relief. Guess I'll have to do them for a while.

And one where you actually think you're aryan

Being a tiger mom doesn't mean you're racist just that they're on you to succeed academically/financially

So I have a bit of pain in my AC joint from benching, I have done lighter benching these last few workouts but it doesnt really get much better so I will likely take a break tomorrow and come back next week. I can still bench 135lbs without too much problem but as soon as I go around 200lbs my AC joint starts to hurt.

Are there any ways to recover faster ? Also do you guys have experience with this ? How long will it take to fully recover ?

Do you happen to take pre-preworkout or caffeine before your heavy squat days and are you working out in the evening?

Based Olivia posters. Beautiful specimen. Don't give a shit if she's eating BBC. All Hollywood as been blacked eventually (even guys).

1.yes, but get serious already, OP.
2.yes
3.LOLWUT?

Absolutely cut.

Why not dumbbell rows? They help me to train/isolate my left shitty side.

Nope. I would choose swimming for soreness but it depends on how hard your lifting sessions are.

Ok, mine....it's been more than 48 hs of chest soreness due to hard dumbbell flyes, does anyone know about a good stretching movement to perform?
Also doing this would fuck my shit up after so long?

Attached: e826dba4fb3b5adf2a1e679a0e111711.jpg (728x1092, 118K)

Why do mega skanks turn me on so so much more than good girls?

Attached: 5A5692D8-08D5-43AA-85E1-04501F97684C.jpg (600x900, 162K)

How do I convince myself to go to the gym. I am weak willed. 173 lbs at 5'10" with flab I want to remove but cant find the motivation for.

why do you want to change ? you say you want but why ?

Because you know they put out
>and because you've never been in a wholesome relationship

Can I do 15 min of rowing cardio as a warmup if I'm doing heavy (90%+) deadlifts the same day?

Usually with fellas that cannot find any motivation it all ends when getting rejected or going to the pool/beach during summer.

Can you do bodyweight exercises such as pull-ups and dips if you have hernia. And if i can try how can i train my legs without increasing abdominal pressure. I don't want to lose my strength, operation is far away.

Is it a daily calorie surplus or a weekly calorie surplus which is the goal?

I hate looking at myself in the mirror with my shirt off. I want to look good in clothes. But the desire does not quite outweigh my motivation.

>hydration gains

should I aim for clear pee or slightly yellow pee?

Is there any beginners routine that doesn't involve squats or deadlifts? I hurt myself doing those because I've long legs and poor mobility. Please help.

Attached: 1517165549245.jpg (1080x844, 75K)

squats and deadlifts are a meme enforced by obese people

only compound lifts you need are pull ups and OHP

Can someone explain the celery meme to me?

I keep on seeing anons claim is the next chadpill, is this the new onions?

Attached: 1497186833677.jpg (1000x750, 250K)

Most newbie routines I see include squats and DLs, what can I replace them with?

Attached: 1510158230500.jpg (821x869, 45K)

when is the best time to start cutting? thinking of sesason transfer from bulking to cutting

Attached: 2018-06-05_nancy-a.jpg (700x1050, 64K)

my disappointment is immeasurable, my day is ruined

Why would you risk it? just do a min or 2 if you need to and then do warmup sets. If you want to do cardio then do it after the dls.

Tell me if I'm retarded:

Before I even found Jow Forums, I had made my own sort of routine and planned it out for the new year. After lots of reading in ancient history, science, etc. I figured I could drop my skinny fat by just
>basic body-weight workouts EVERY DAY (pushups, pullups, curl ups, burpees, etc.)
>going to the gym three times a week doing 5X5s
>drinking lots of water
>eating the Mediterranean diet

What's wrong with this? Why do people give skinnyfatties different advice when it seems like this is all that needs to happen?

As I write this post, I am performing intervals of push-ups--10 repetitions a set. Growing up, I played lacrosse, fenced, ran cross-country, and swam. For instance, when I played varsity lacrosse in high school, I had to do 10 West Points (equal to 100 pushups and 10 sprints=2.5 miles around a track oval done as quickly as possible) to even make the first cut. Now I am 220+ lbs at 30%+ body fat and I am morbidly obese. Women do not look at me and I am permanently relegated to an unseen background friend by my other friends...unworthy of even making them look better.

So, I have no one to blame but myself. I have destroyed my metabolism by subsisting on fast food, cigarettes, energy drinks, and junk since I left high school--so over ten years ago-- with nothing but the worst balance of calories replete with high fructose corn syrup, onions, and God knows what else. Surprisingly, I am successful in other areas of my life, but I have no satisfaction and no joy because I am always in pain--actual or perceived. I almost am always tired and depressed. I have been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, mild fatty liver disease, turbinate hypertrophy, attention deficit disorder, and so on.

It would be easier to kill myself at this point as I have made something of a complete mess and cock-up of my life, but that would be cowardly and weak. I performed 56 push-ups since starting this post and I can do no more. So, I have no one else to tell this to, so I am telling myself and you, dear reader, that I have decided to do anything that I must to reclaim my health. Apologies for the blog, but if I told anyone else this in my real life, they would probably say 'sure thing, user' and drop their heads while simultaneously shaking them with a big grin. Everyone else has written me off. I suppose what counts is that I have not written myself off yet.

/confession blog

Attached: lament.jpg (1299x1536, 261K)

At what weight did it hurt? How many weeks into lifting? Leg press might be a good idea for starting so that you can work up to doing squats if the weight is an issue.

Day 1:
3x5+ chin-up/row (3' rest)
3x5+ OHP/bench (3' rest)
3x5+ back squat (3' rest)
2x20 calf raises (90 s)
3x5+ ab wheel (90 s)

Day 2:
3x5+ OHP/bench (3' rest)
1x5+ deadlift (3' rest)
2x20 calf raises (90 s)
3x10+ hanging leg raises (90 s)

Day 3:
3x5+ OHP/bench (3' rest)
3x5+ front squat (3' rest)
2x20 calf raises (90 s)
3x90s planks (90 s)

Thoughts? 6'0/170 lbs, goal is 1/2/3/4 pl8s.

Attached: 1535951479345.png (367x441, 213K)

1x2x3xx1x2x3xx

I got up to 60kg (one plate) back squat and I started getting constant aches in my knees so I stopped. It was roughly 1½ months into SS. Now I'm restarting and I don't wanna hurt myself. I've taken a look at most 3 day newbie programs and they all seem to have squats and DLs in them. I'll try leg press, thought, thanks.

How's my sleep looking?
Got a mi band 3 and this is my first time sleeping Iver 6 hours in a long time

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-11-04-08-019_com.xiaomi.hm.health.png (1080x2248, 350K)

how much cardio do you guys recommend? also how long per session roughly and what kind of cardio?

Fell for the "you don't need to do cardio" meme.

Currently doing 20mins on the gym bike...