This is one of my buddies. He claims he is 100% natty. He weighs about 137lbs and looks like this. How is this possible...

This is one of my buddies. He claims he is 100% natty. He weighs about 137lbs and looks like this. How is this possible? He’s 5’6.

Attached: 216703C3-FBE1-4E9C-8D84-0A1B5C9E0C62.jpg (750x558, 154K)

manlet mode over 9000

Attached: 3A2AF7AF-319E-4A1E-864F-19191EE29137.jpg (750x603, 111K)

It can be done, but it is fucking hard. I mean does he go to the gym 4 hours a day and actually work constantly instead of checking out his reflection?
Is his diet impeccable?

Then maybe... but if not then I doubt it. Tho it is still possible. Honestly it can be hard to tell sometimes. Especially with the midgets.

Yeah but the manlets that I know how are his size or even smaller are in the 150s at least

Attached: 3FB5B061-DEFB-49B3-B44A-10044DCA45F3.jpg (374x676, 68K)

>How is this possible? He’s 5’6.

Because he is 5'6".

This man is not natural

>That
>Natty
Fucking lol.

people constantly call him out saying he takes roids and he will go on large rants on instagram about how he doesn’t take “enchancements”. I started to suspect something when he did a competition once, but he did one that didn’t test for roids/care about roid usage.

Just hate how he lies and screams natty

It’s possible he is natural, I’ve seen better natural. Mind you they were athletes training from a very young age tho.

I mean if he gives you good reason to doubt his character and honesty. How fast did he achaive these results? Did he manage this in 8-9 months from a stick figure?

he's got weird insertions. But I don't think that's natural.

pump plus lighting weighs 137 id say natural

>he will go on large rants on instagram about how he doesn’t take “enchancements”

People who don't cheat shrug off allegations. People who cheat weep and storm and swear and cry about how they don't cheat.

Think about it. Just a little.

yeah he looks natty especially considering his height.
I know a few asian guys I went to church with that look like this, all very short. They're very churchy so won't even touch any drugs or alcohol.

went from this to this in a couple years

Attached: EE16D372-A1E5-4F93-96A0-D3F740D444F0.jpg (750x646, 118K)

Assumptions assumptions, can’t prove it, how can you be so sure. Sounds like you are not a man of science!

I'm 5'7 and 135 lbs, 20 years old. I've been moderately working out for a long time and my bench is 220. I look good but not anything like the guy in your pic. I don't see how he could ever be natty looking like that. His bench must be above 300 too.

Two years is possible to achieve that natty. I’ve seen better gains done in that amount of time, and these people would never go near drugs and risk their careers

hmm pretty split consensus

Attached: 6369189D-9245-4F48-81C8-95EF8441FEC1.jpg (551x735, 95K)

>those little baby pecs
Mirin' those quads tho.

Tren.

His traps don’t look super blown up so I’m pretty sure he’s natural. He probably runs a great diet and trains like a fucking beast to gain that much mass and keep his bodyfat that low. Pretty sure it takes longer with a super low bf, but it’s definitely achievable naturally.

It's coz he's short and the pictures don't show scale. Put him next to a normal 5'10 dude and he won't look enhanced.

Delts and vascularity make me suspicious, plus the full-looking pecs. He might not be Blasting and Cruising but I don't think that's achievable naturally.

If he truly was natural he'd just post a blood test result on insta and be done with it.

looks achievable natty, weird that he's 137. probably doesn't train legs
yea i say he could be natty

If he looks like that at 137 lbs then he definitely doesn't train legs, that's honestly the only way I could see a guy that looks like that be that small. Probably not natural judging by the fact that he competed in a non-tested fed and goes on long rants when he gets called out - those are usually pretty fucking big signs

Either way he’s a grown man weighing 137. Who cares lol. That’s sad either way.

He probably has a strong pump, is flexing hard, and pretty good nutrition and routine for years. I'd say possible Natty.

As another user said, put him next to a 6'2 guy and he'll look dinky

>natty
>going to the gym 4 hours straight
yeah maybe if u do 1 hr of lifting and 3 hrs of cardio

Lmao I love seeing weak people who don’t know how to work hard

Not a fucking chance dude. I'm a skinny dude, 5'11". I weigh 149, still a skinny faggot, but before I lifted I was about 135 and you could see my ribs. I don't even buy this dude weighing 137, let alone the rest of his story.

Low bf with a good bit of size for his frame standing under a light. He's probably not natural, but i think it's achievable.

WHO CARES FUCK OFF

>Two years
>From that to that without roids
Lol no

He's hotter before
Why build for anything other than aesthetics

Look at the shoulder. Also nonwhite so according to studies that makes his chances of roiding about 80-90% even without seeing a picture.

Turbo coping manlet.

he eats tons of fast food

He can easily be natty. He’s just a manlet who trains arms 2-3 times a week

>He’s 5’6.
>heavily photoshopped pics
yeah could be natty for sure I bet if you saw him irl he barely looked like he lifts.
t. also 5'6

That dude is not that big, he's just cut. Compare his delts to his head. Steroid users frequently have freakishly large delts that look almost comical and are the same size as their skull. His are not, he looks like your standard curl bro.

PS - you sound jealous as fuck that he's more cut that you.

Attached: 5fd4fa06c3f5b94920c6c3b0832e8848.jpg (719x1022, 128K)

This is totally achievable natty wtf are you guys talking about. Hes just cut, he looks like shit. What the fuck happened to this board.

No lewd Mashu pls.

>questioning a natty @ 137lbs, nice try OP, you truly are a faggot

Attached: 4874827-1652289316-tumbl.jpg (1024x773, 428K)

i dont care whos that slut but those milkers make me want to do illegal things to her

that little yellow man is on roids, bro. never trust them, they are compulsive liars, especially about anything that could relate to their social status

The filename for that image is from gelbooru how do you not know who that is?

lol these are some pretty retarded ideas you have about asians

Why the fuck would I care about some random slut? Do you allow everyone to live in your head for free?

Only really stupid people.

Attached: The Nine-tailed Fox of shitposting looks in your direction..png (1010x696, 243K)

looks like he never touches abs

>spending more time at the gym = more gains
yikes.

I bench press dumbbells in each hand that weigh more than him.

For reps.

That's why it's possible.