Anyone bought a sexdoll before?

Since women these days are not mother material anymore (no need for longterm relationships), nor is it worth the time and effort and money to get to their vaginas (sick of spending a week on tinder just to finally get a blowjob/quickie after paying 100 bucks for her dinner)

What is the best doll to get? Not looking for a ferrari model here.

Thanks.

Attached: doll.jpg (657x1024, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-doll-house.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1K-PwtioGYk
youtube.com/watch?v=57BdAogIod0&list=PLOIHJk_0k1U1MUywZMzuNBVYozvIoF_pP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm waiting until AI and robotics advances to the point where they can have autonomous movement and do at least a fairly believable simulation of love. At the rate these things go I'd give it another 20 years at the most. They already have some really nice looking ones though.

Attached: DTimMmyVQAE_WyQ.jpg (843x1200, 91K)

yea im not looking to play silence of the lambs with the thing, just want a decent fleshlight with a human form around it to trick my brain into jizzing into it and remove my evolutionary urge to waste time with modern women.

just want to bang it, feel dead inside, and throw it in a closet until next time.

what a time to be alive for sure.

>says "Since women these days are not mother material anymore (no need for longterm relationships)"
>looks for a plastic doll just to fuck

kek

I'm figuring out a special way to tell you to shut the fuck up you retarded incel

the-doll-house.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1K-PwtioGYk
youtube.com/watch?v=57BdAogIod0&list=PLOIHJk_0k1U1MUywZMzuNBVYozvIoF_pP

Attached: VirginPillowVSChadDoll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

yes, that is indeed what i said and what i am looking for.

calm down woman, you are obsolete now.

thanks bro ill check this out.

>buying a doll to have sex with
>buying a doll to dress up in cute clothes and pose doing cute things

Attached: 64475A39-4A26-437D-B957-42BF0A591CAD.jpg (717x717, 39K)

you are a good man and you deserve good things

Attached: 1534070036213.jpg (407x500, 44K)

>paying 100 bucks for her dinner
You're doing it wrong.

actually no, im not. if i were doing it wrong i wouldnt be getting my penis inside their body.

if you want to get aids in a hurry, go ahead and find the first girl that will just put out for you when you do your agressive "i watched jordan peterson lecture andhe told me to be meanie!" impression.

anyway, thread is about dolls. women are boring and not worth the time, if they arent making/raising children their shelflife is over pretty soon too. And I am getting old enough that women under 21 are unbarable to me, so that means most women are already expired in terms of looks anyway.

Sex dolls are the biggest robot delusion, an inanimate object will never love you, hold a conversation, even look at you. They're not even practical for sex, once you're done fucking it for a whole three minutes you have to clean it and hide it in a closet. That thing is heavy and clunky, and considering the hygiene level of the average buyer, it will smell in no time too. It will be too late when you realize you paid that much for a dismembered bimbo looking abomination that sits away in a basement. You just want someone to hug you, but that thing won't fill the gap. If you want fun just buy a normal sex toy. Feel free to call me a normie, roastie or a kike now, whatever, deep down you know I'm exactly right.

Attached: consider.jpg (508x412, 31K)

>unbarable
bear i meant*

>Sex dolls are the biggest robot delusion, an inanimate object will never love you, hold a conversation, even look at you

women are incapable of love first of all, second of all why the fuck would i need that shit? i am not 5 years old anymore and a wife is not a mother.

women are only useful for procreation, all of your walt disney shit wasnt a factor before the boomerization of the world.

>an inanimate object will never love you, hold a conversation, even look at you.
You're saying this as if a real woman will do all of the above with me.
>y-you just need to look harder i swear
I've been alone for 16 years now, so you will excuse me if I don't buy your bullshit.

Let's be realistic, I'll get more action than I'll even get in my life with a sexdoll, and I'm thankful to them for that. Bonus point, they have amazing tits and curves, and contrary to popular belief cuddling with one feels absolutely amazing if you do it properly.

>Bonus point, they have amazing tits and curves, and contrary to popular belief cuddling with one feels absolutely amazing if you do it properly.

damn, what kind do you have m8? was it expensive? any tips?

Interesting thread, I'm with you op. I've fucked 26 different girls. I can't stand their emptiness anymore.

>why the fuck would i need that shit? i am not 5 years old anymore
Then why do you need your toy to be shaped like a real woman? Surely you're not trying to fill an emotional void there.
>I'll get more action than I'll even get in my life with a sexdoll
Except that it's not sex, you're fucking plastic. It's glorified masturbation.

im planning on getting one. course ill have to wait till i get my own place in order to hide it properly.

>Except that it's not sex
Yes it is. Get your head off your ass.

>Then why do you need your toy to be shaped like a real woman?

your iq is too low for this thread sir, i need it shaped like a women because my brain is hardcoded to jizz into these shapes. there is no hidden emotional longing for a cunt to live with me and occasionally show me affection when the negative outcomes of such arrangments outweights the benefits.

Interesting, so what's the line between thrusting into silicone and having sex? Is it the makeup, the limbs, the hair...? Personally I think it's the fact that you need a living organism.

>he buys his tinder dates $50 dinners

COPE then ROPE my dude

obsolete so neat

>Personally
Which is irrelevant. Sex is just sex, whether it's with a human, a doll or whatever it's still sex.
I find it hilarious that people like you are the ones constantly calling single guys losers, yet the instant they find an alternative you come back with all your moral talk.

How about this? Mind your own fucking business.

>Sex is just sex, whether it's with a human, a doll or whatever it's still sex.
Wrong, sex has an objective definition.
>people like you are the ones constantly calling single guys losers
Never said that. I said that dolls won't replace a human being.
>Mind your own fucking business.
Truth burns.

>sex has an objective definition.
You want to go that way? Fine, I'll humor you you fucking idiot.

Sex, noun, refers to any kind of sexual activity, which unlike you retard seems to believe is different from Sexual intercourse, which is the one involving individuals. Note that sexual intercourse is a now an accepted definition even for gay people.

We can spend hours debating whether the wikia, oxford, university or whatever definition is the correct one but my point is : Who the fuck cares? The fact that you want to throw down everyon's throat that having sex with a doll is not sex says a lot about what kind of individual you are.
I am so fucking glad that sexdolls are a thing, so we can finally tell people like you to fuck off.

in the end, you cant control what other people want to do with their lives. im sorry, but you will have to get used to this. good luck!

for
original12345

I'm gonna go ahead and get this thread on topic again.

What is the price range I have to start looking at in order to get a decent experience? Are there any dolls with prices in the three figure area that are worth it or should I shell out? Like OP I'm not looking for the Ferrari, but I'm not looking for a beat up station wagon either.

Women are rarely even fuck material for anyone but the desperate these days, like a 60% obesity rate among us women.

>like a 60% obesity rate among us women.

I read an article the other day saying that women are letting themselves go in all areas of life, increasing rates of staph/bed sores etc because lots of women arent even bathing properly anymore. I guess you dont need to bath/eat right when some pajeet will stroke your ego on twitter day in day out, then some poor soul betaboy ends up picking up the tab when shes 30.

this is soon to change. they will need to adjust. it will be hard at first, many wont make it. but i think in the end they will get with the program once again.

OP here, yea man i dont think there are any go-to models, that one guy linked some sex doll forum, but honestly i dont have the time to study this shit in depth. I will probably have to search around a bit though and learn a bit about the dolls and what features there are before being educated on the subject.

>an inanimate object will never love you, hold a conversation, even look at you
I have a lot of friends, actually. And a relationship-partner shouldn't take the place of friends anyway. Also, you never had stuffed animal friends when you were little? You had a shitty childhood. I'm sorry to hear that. Not all of us are so terribly lacking in imagination, though.

>not even practical for sex
Honestly, I want one for cuddling and maybe playing dress-up with. And how exactly would you know how practical they are for sex anyway?

>have to clean it
You got me there, but considering the energy I've wasted trying to find a girlfriend, that seems like a small price to pay.

>and hide it in a closet
Hide it from who? I own my own house and my friends know I'm weird. Hell, I expect I'll post pictures on social media. You only have to hide it in the closet if you're ashamed of it.

>considering the hygiene level of the average buyer
[citation needed]

>You just want someone to hug you, but that thing won't fill the gap.
You're absolutely right about both of those things, but what I want isn't achievable, and a doll will do way better than any of my other available options. As the saying goes, "perfect is the enemy of good-enough."

but think about the poor woman out there who needs a provider. how will a doll satisfy the need for a leak in your bank account? i bet she even gives you a backrub once a month come on man reconsider.

>clean sex doll with full functional holes and you only pay for once

>literal washed up whore with zero morals at all. fucked the equivalent of a packed saturday night movie theater crowd in her life. has shown now reasons at all that she can be trusted, and continues to think she is worth anything at all and actually thinks she deserved to live in my house and be shown the respect a real wholesome woman deserves.
Hmm choices.

Attached: WeighingOptions.jpg (221x185, 9K)