Help

My doctor told me I'm in some serious shit if I don't get Jow Forums
I'm 6'1 120 pounds and haven't worked out in the last ten years. I don't even know where to start at this point. Any suggestions?

Attached: 9f62dced78e84d5a0843674fa9fda451--holocaust-pictures-the-holocaust.jpg (456x560, 39K)

the grocery store

Eating thats all u should be focusing on, by that i mean eat everything in sight and dont stop untill ur 140-150lbs then u can start focusing on other shit

Too poor, I survive off of white bread and peanut butter. All my wageslave money goes to keep in a roof over my head and insurance.

Is there any food t b at cost below $2.30 a day I can bulk up with?

kikes have been doing intermittent fasting before it was cool

fpbp

stop paying insurance.
If you are gonna live like this, dying is a better option.

Oatmeal is healthy and dirt cheap, as is milk.

Put oatmeal in warm milk and eat 2-3 full bowls a day

eat a jar of peanut butter a day
why the fuck are you paying for insurance

It's mandatory in my state for my car and I have loans to pay off as well.
Majoring in theater was a mistake.
Any brands I should look for?

>Any brands I should look for?
I thought you're poor, there's not much variation in the quality of oatmeal.
Personally I buy organic milk bcos it's healthier I think in your situation I wouldn't worry about that

I guess I was looking more for brands to avoid.

Thanks, would slightly expired milk be fine to drink? My boss just throws them out after thy reach the date on the carton.

time to get your shit together and find a fucking job before you worry about getting fit

>rice
>beans
>chicken
>eggs

No excuses

U should prob focus on not dying Of starvation etc rather then ur fucking car

As a general rule you can say that foods arent really expired shortly after they reached that date (assuming they've been stored properly)

Already working two minimum wage jobs
Would baked beans in a can be fine?
Only way I can get to work without getting robbed or shanked. People will rob you for your fucking uniform around here.

Milk is good for a week past the sell-by date. I would still sniff test it, but you should be safe to drink it.

Attached: 1488113892330.jpg (540x720, 116K)

OK I'll start asking my boss for the old milk. She probably will think lower of me but I left my pride at uni.

Where do you work? Like, what kind of jobs?

Gas station and a "gentlemen" store.

iktf skeleton user
i was 6'1 125lb for the longest time and have finally managed to gain 10lb

Attached: 1540764468406.png (1400x1000, 63K)

Bulk on the coom of your clients

Honestly man there’s no reason why you should feel ashamed for that. Say you volunteer at a cat shelter, or that you use it to make your own cheese, if you have to lie about it for pride. Either way, you’re surviving now and milk is a bulking essential.

It's more of a seedy magazine shop with some toys over the counter.
Thanks user, would eggs be fine to ask for as well? I don't feel too bad about taking food that's going to be wasted.

Not OP but,

Yes, if they sell eggs by the carton I’m assuming once in a while one will be damaged you could surely ask for them if your boss isn’t an utter cunt

I work at a grocery store and people were pretty g about it as long as you were being honest, no one gives a shit about caged eggs.

Attached: 22C47AC3-9502-4A83-AEDC-18F8DA36EFF6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Look into CALESTHENICS. It's just bodyweight excersises. No money for equipment, unless you want to. I recommend you start by focusing on your muscles in groups, like arms, core/abs, and legs.

I was in a similar situation a few years ago, I was 5"7' and barely over 100 lbs. Once I started exercising, I saw almost immediately that I was gaining weight. What I've been doing since then is keeping track of the workout routines I do throughout the week on a calendar.

>You'll only need to spend money to make things easier. If not, make do with what you have. Do pullups on doorframes and that sort of thing.

Monday, I work on my arms. Pullups, curls, pushups, and forearm lifting (just imagine curling, but only using your hands/wrists, it works really well)

Wednesday, I work on my abs. Situps, Russian twists, and leg lifts.

Friday is legs. Weighted squats, lunges, side lunges, and calf raises (repeatedly standing up on toes, then back down)

Be sure to eat a lot of protein, and be mindful of how much sugar you take in. If you can, try to limit yourself to around 20 grams of sugar a day. Also, EAT PLANTS, more veggies than fruits.

I hope I helped. Good luck user.

She hates me because I'm white but I bet I could convince her to give me the eggs.
Thanks user I'll look into it.

>nah I'm a white guy
You remind me of the sky king

Attached: skyking.jpg (1080x608, 33K)

Baked beans are fine. Mix it up though, refried beans, black beans, kidney beans... all good options (canned). Costco has them super cheap if you can get in there.

pork, oatmeal, peanut butter, red onions.
cheese if you can.

Lived off $40 monthly for groceries for 2 years, forcus on carbs and meat, get vegetables if you can but focus on building fat.

Nigga you go to the doctor and pay for insurance yet you are starving to death? This is what happens when your country is ran by the Jew