He's 5'6

>He's 5'6
Does this information give hope to manlets, knowing they could still be chads depsite their height, or does it merely paint Critikal in a new light and make him less of a chad than we thought?

Attached: charlie.png (532x481, 409K)

Stop viewing people as chad vs beta, black vs white. View people as a complex web of social interaction.

>Stop viewing people as chad vs beta, black vs white. View people as a compIex web of social interaction.

Attached: heeb.jpg (501x585, 47K)

Always thought of him as an unfunny retard who makes fart and shit jokes on repeat while playing games so this doesn't change anything

The hell is this low IQ shit?

>found the libfag

>thinks I meant black and white as race
Found the 16 year old alt-righttards

I'm 5'6" so it irritates me that someone with my height is acting like a cunt on the internet and gets paid to do it.

>despite their height
>despite
Dude, that's the height for slaying pussy. It's not a coincidence that the guys who get most pussy are around 5'6" to 5'9".

You're in high school, kid. None of what you say applies in adult life.

>implying most seniors arent of adult age

>implying 18 isn't a total child that is only officially an adult

I know a girl who crushed on a literal incel once. As in no good traits at all. Short, ugly, no personality, etc. So you crushing on a short giga chad doesn't say much

Most people peak in high school. The average IQ of a high school graduate is also the average IQ. Life is high school full of people in their 40s and 50s.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read. You are obviously a basement-dwelling failure who is stuck in the high school mentality. Literally nobody except the complete failures in life peak in high school.

Ordinary people aren't failures because they have no goals. You can't fail if you don't try. Only exceptional people fail with regularity.

Robots don't try. That's why they peak in high school. Everyone else improves after high school.

To be fair I've never met a Chad that's under 5'9. Literally none.

5'6" isn't even that short. Even if he did have a girlfriend it just means manlets have to at least be celebrity status to get a girlfriend.

Showing his face was the worst mistake Cr1tikal ever made. Literal career suicide.

gottem lel

Do you know any actual humans?

Wow, you must not leave the basement often. Nearly every Chad I have met has been max 5'9".

50 shades of shit

Idc his videos are nice and I find him pretty attractive.

I don't know who this is but I'm 5'6 and a virgin. It's literally only because I'm a manlet.

You're a liar. Literally every man your height has had sex with girls except you.

Then explain why I'm a virgin. The sole reason is because of my height.

Why are other 5'6" guys not virgins? Explain that.

>tfw i look just like him
>3 inches taller
>virgin
What went wrong

Attached: 1535692815625.jpg (625x469, 147K)

imagine being this defeatist, honestly you may as well off yourself if your not gonna bother

He looks like discount Hanekoma

Attached: hanekoma.jpg (500x1000, 63K)

he has a personality, most of us don't

Its fun to just listen to him talk about stupid shit that happened to him. Even if I dont agree with his film reviews sometimes, Im glad theyre there

Where do you live, China? Where 5'9 is a giant? Even male celebs that are 5'8 get ripped on hard.

Who said Chad is a giant? Chad is a success in life and with women. Why would that mean he's tall? Moving goalposts, you are. Take a look around you, the men who behave most like Chads are around that height. Tall men behave like awkward lanklets, not Chad.

>mfw people believe the memes

Attached: 1538264009323.jpg (1024x574, 59K)

He's not a Chad on any level, what the fuck are you talking about?