HELP

HELP

>me
>tall well dressed bearded 21 yo
>on bus full of people using phone and listening to music using a degenerate music app
>kpop song I lowkey enjoy starts playing
>jamming with my head
>fuckyea.png
>notification beeps and music app pauses then plays through speakers instead of headphones
>shitshitshitshitshitshit
>mfw everyone on the bus even the driver looked at me
>mfw I'm still on that bus and I feel like im being judged silently
>what do pls

Attached: images.jpg (236x261, 13K)

Immediately grab hold of the bus' steering wheel and swerve left off the bridge.

>even the driver looked at me
Get him fired for distracted driving

Attached: 15414321272101.webm (434x360, 768K)

Nothing, op. Why would you give a fuck about people judging you based on your music taste.

Be a chad and just keep going like you don't give a fuck. Nobody will remember it after a day or two

Because its K-Pop, which should ONLY be consumed in private

>notification beeps and music app pauses then plays through speakers instead of headphones
What kind of hellish machination is this?

You embarrassed yourself commit sudoku in the name of your ancestors

On the bus, do it before anyone stops you

>shitty small half urban half rural community

exactly that, a guilty pleasure if I may say

>degenerate music app

literally happened to me but it was trumpet-heavy 2hu music which in short enough order can easily be mistaken for brazilian funk which is common with normalniggers. i hope.

Attached: owo.jpg (326x326, 21K)

Well maybe but that doesn't stop him from not giving a single fuck about people giving him weird looks and stuff. I know what's it like because i listen to it from time to time, you just shouldn't care.

I once by mistake thought that Brazilian funk is Jewish folklore fuck outta here

Kekd ma boi. Kek

you're a beta faggot
you're also a beta faggot for letting other people decide for you what you listen to in public and what you don't.

I'm aware people will make fun of you for certain shit, but getting your panties in a knot over some minor shit like this, that people will forget in an hour is massive beta faggotry. you wonder why you cant get girlfriends when youre the type of guy that has suicidal thoughts over dumb shit like that. what kind of girl would want to be with a massive faggot like that? hate to sound like some muh masculinity queer, but jesus fuck, grow some damn balls. no one cares that fucking much about you, and its pretty narcissistic to think they do.

Attached: anal.jpg (480x640, 20K)

>get called beta faggot that can't get girlfriend
>actually has girlfriend that introduced me to that song that's why I enjoy it

>nitpicking

more beta faggot behavior
kill yourself as soon as possible

Thanks chad robot

>no one cares that fucking much about you
People ALWAYS care to rip on someone else, it distracts from their own fails and give them a target.

K-pop is pure degeneracy but who cares what these people think

Guys, guises
What about
J-pop?

Attached: 1439873305194s.png (239x229, 78K)