Why do roasties drink so much?

Why do roasties drink so much?

Attached: E74BBAC4-40BD-4EC2-919B-6CEA3A159C91.jpg (640x638, 115K)

let’s them fuck without feeling like a slut until the next day

They’re dumb and it makes them feel all good and numb. Plus it’s a social thing, and no way would they want to stand out negatively

Attached: B6249C36-CA88-4B40-BA14-654B0939CB1A.gif (406x720, 2.72M)

They don’t have to worry about it affecting their gains.

>bud light
>drinking
Lmao, that's considered soda around here.

Attached: F38A77BC-B61B-4492-B707-DF4563F26DF5.jpg (720x683, 121K)

Anybody gave up alcohol? I used to drink Friday to Sunday and was a semi-alcoholic for a couple of years. Sobriety is wonderful so far, the pros way outweigh the cons

I never even started as I am not a retard. Sad!

Attached: 61C322AD-F085-4535-9202-FC5F197B14FD.gif (530x296, 3.7M)

I've wondered about this myself. Outside of schools the places you will find the most women around is anywhere where there will be plenty of alcohol like a club or party. And hot women that you want to fuck as well. So if you aren't into this stuff you'll just not get sex apparently lmao.

Considering it, except from a scotch here and there or actual celebrations. It's getting incredibly boring to me, not worth fucking up the day after and my sleeping rhytm for half a week.

It's a social crutch and a cope all in one

>bud light
Why do Americans enjoy drinking watered down piss?

>here and there or actual celebrations
that's what I'm doing, only drinking on actually big occasions

Because they don't have hobbies

Scared of judgement by their drug food and alcohol addict friends

I barely ever drank to start, so a glass of whiskey a couple times a year is fine by me. The only reason i drink is cuz I like the taste, getting drunk is miserable imo

Uncut down to twice a week I was drinking 3-5 times a week. Once you reduce how many times a week you drink alcohol doesn't feel as good as your not used to the depressant effect.

Yup, feels great to wake up on the weekend and actually having a full day to do stuff instead of recovering until 2pm. Stopping cigarettes and alcohol was such a huge quality of life boost.

Found the virgin.
Your first gf will leave you because you're boring in bed.

Allows them to attentionwhore and "cut loose" without all the horrible feelings of the dumb shit they would think of if they were not drinking.

1) to conform
2) cuz college chads do it