Bulk or cut?

5'11 175

What's my bf percentage?

Suggested program?

Lifting for 3 months

Should I do cardio?

Attached: IMG_20190113_124414.jpg (846x1057, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SS + GOMAD until your nipples start leaking

report back then for further instructions

You're currently around 23% bodyfat. Cut.

Is that based on my body or weight?

I don't have a belly, are you sure it's 23%?

user is right, it's a lot more than you think. by the time you get cut you'll realize how much fat you had

No abs for more than 2 weeks = Cut for me
But I'm DYEL

You'll be in this cycle forever.

Please work your arms. Any way possible.

Cut with more arm isolations.
8 SCOOPS.

You should lift more heavy weights.

Holy shit, Alex, is that you?

Attached: shirtless_alex.jpg (480x253, 19K)

FRAME

Is this the progress of doing indoor tanning for 45days?

LMAO my name is actually Alex

Still don't know if I should cut or bulk.

lol no you don't have 23% bodyfat. There are genetic differences between people that influence at what lvl abs can be seen. I'd say you're at 17-19% but it looks like you're lucky and store fat in places that don't make you look bad so I'd probably bulk to get some more mass on arms and then cut for summer in 3 months or so.

Most of my day gets stored on upper legs and stomach id say

I'm 5'11 188lb for reference, and I feel small. Not sure what you're gonna cut down to if you're at 23% 175.

Attached: IMG_20190114_021103.jpg (3024x4032, 2.03M)

if you don't have abs you cut

when you have defined abs you bulk

CUT CUT CUT
Once you see how GOOD you look when you are lean (especially in the face), you will never go back

Lift
But seriously, you're around 20% I'd say and still a newcomer, lift hard, do some cardio and eat good diet with small surplus, I think you will be able to not gain fat and by gaining muscle you'll lower your bf%. Stop bulking when you start getting fat

Cutting will give you instant gratification, you know chicks dig abs so you'll feel like a stud and probably even trick yourself in to thinking you're happy with your progress. But deep down you will know you're small and weak and that your brothers are wholly unimpressed.
Bulk now so that when future you finally does cut, he will be cutting down to a physique worth having.

If he bulks, he might gain some more muscle mass, but he'll have too much bf%.
It will take too much time to cut and he can lose a lot of muscle mass which is very bad since you gain like 3-5 lbs of muscle in your first year of training.

got great proportions man. You're gunna go far, but I'd keep on bulking considering u've only just started. Try to spend two years bulking to 220-230 and when ull cut ull look pretty good man. Don't listen to anyone telling u to cut. Bulk at no greater then a 300 kcal surplus since u already got some chub.

>3-5 pounds of muscle in your first year

If that's all you managed I feel bad for you bro. Dude can pack on way more than that in a year and cutting is easy as fuck, so there's zero need to stress the bf%

Finally someone with some foresight. I hope it's just that this board is full of fat fucks, meaning there is an overwhelming emphasis on wanting to lose weight, rather than shredded twink actually being most peoples ideal form.

>bulk or cut?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q
you're welcome

Attached: 28543509820741660919578612834762752.jpg (640x685, 87K)

>5'11 175
Hungry skeleton, bulk to 200lbs then decide.

Great shoulders but you need a bigger chest and wider lats