Whats wrong with this logic?

Whats wrong with this logic?
It makes perfect sense
It's time to become a cute girl!

Attached: B671565C-E785-4898-8F41-33EC784EABBC.jpg (1125x1090, 209K)

Kys brainwashing autist

the problem is that this is all current ~20yo trannies in 10 or so years and thats being generous while also assuming that they havent killed themselves first which is a common case with them

Attached: jenner.jpg (534x401, 40K)

I would but i dont think hrt can make someone tall and beefy, cute no matter how much i want it.

Attached: 1541438139446.jpg (883x1024, 206K)

If your not cute you cannot become a cute girl.
Also cute boys are better as twinks.

The transtrender epidemic is fucking disgusting and anyone supporting it should be ashamed of themselves. It is hurting people.

Attached: debbie.jpg (1214x862, 242K)

Left is cuter than right DESU

The problem is that a lot of people wouldn't want to date an MtF...

Attached: ahahagaaa.jpg (278x250, 12K)

Yes goy mutilate yourself and commit suicide before your 30s are up

Reiko you have to go.back

Obviously all ftms are going to regret it

This. Who the fuck would want to be a man. An ugly man at that

>it makes perfect sense
shut the fuck up sissyfag

Are you a mtf? Do you want a bf?

Why do you think that? If anything I feel like MtFs would regret it more as their feminine features fade and they become "hons". IF anything I feel like FtMs would have a better outlook consider how it's easier to look more masculine than more feminine.

Women are only attracted to a small subset of men. So ftms are more likely to be alone especialy if they're short.

Mtfs always can find a chaser bf even if hons

non-sequitur trying to trick vulnerable young people

The problem is that it is not time yet. Because technology isn't there yet. He need fully cybernetic bodies and full dive vr mmo's before we can remove the shackles of XY and upbringing.

>can always
I don't know about that. Seems to be a large and angry subset of tranny men angry that lesbians don't consider them a part of the same team and straight men don't want them, period. I imagine mileage varies based on transition success/passing, genetics, and social skills/environment. Even a pretty tranny would probably have a hard time in a conservative area, a fugly hon would probably have a better dating life in a liberal area like San Fran

Can always find a boyfriend is what i meant. Finding a gf is much trickier regardless your gender

it doesn't because you can't change your sexuality and become gay. I could easily dress like a girl but it doesn't mean I'll suddenly start liking dicks

FtMs want women but women want dick. FtMs are unable to provide dick except through dildos or horrific surgery. MtFs want men and men want holes. MtFs have a natural backdoor hole. Very simple analysis.

Become a cute girl, user. You know it makes sense

Attached: 1515775814322.jpg (260x334, 17K)

The problem is that ugly incels try to transition when only cute boys should be allowed to, like if you're already an ugly male you should be more self aware and think, yeah I probably won't be an attractive "female" either. Also most of the other people in that picture put no effort into being "female" and are either extremely overweight or awkwardly lanky. Like seriously guys, just stop and think. If you're above 5'8" don't even consider it. You can lose weight if you try hard but I mean if you know you're ugly, don't even bother.

>5'3
>small hands
>small feet
but
>absolutely chad jawline
>deep voice
>hairy as fuck

I got the worst of both

just be a cute tranny bro

Attached: uglyassnig.jpg (640x853, 91K)

I've always enjoyed being feminine fever since I was a little girl around age 5 or growing up in my parents house and finding out how much my daddy LOVED seeing me wearing my sister's panties around our home with her little tank tops. He'd have me dress up for him to show all our friends and family members whenever they were visiting or even while out places! Mmm I REALLY had lots of fun letting them all see my ass over bent over showing off my pink and purple thongs daddy bought me. Hehe daddy is going to pay for my breast implants so I'll have nice big sexy tits for him and his friends to play with!