Is intermittent fasting a meme?

Is intermittent fasting a meme?

Attached: 1F4387BB-BABA-4D99-8666-8B44F1846FCB.jpg (576x803, 102K)

no its not

yes

maybe I don't know

*funny post about reddit*

Yes in the sense that people think its magic but no because it works.

Cringe.

why is normal way of eating suddenly "intermittent fasting" like it's some new discovery?

This is the greatest picture I have ever seen.

theres been an increase in calorie consumption all around the world in general, more people eat more food now than ever before. constant snacking, drinking calories, fast food, deserts.

people are nasty fatties with no self control

Yes

yes

>HOW I LOST 50LB DOING NOTHING BUT IF
>1. Drop breakfasts
>2. Drop snacks
>3. Drop carbs
>4. Drop fats
>5. Limit calories to 500/day
>6. HIIT 3h a day
>WOW IT TOTALLY WORKS AND IS SO EASY, ALL THANKS TO INTERMITTENT FASTING! PLZ BUY MY BOOK: "5 simple tricks to lose weight fast on intermittent fasting" by Dr. Schnobelstein!

Your point? Like nigfa if you have no self control, what difference is in following mommys advice from following trendy fasting?

they used to just call it "skipping breakfast"

srsly tho, medieval knights would eat two meals a day; big one around noon and smaller one in the evening. none of this is new

Everything besides tracking calories is a meme

It works in a sense that you certainly will consume less calories while on it so you will lose weight in time. Remember to consume your daily protein and micronutritients or else you will go bald.

>It works in a sense that you certainly will consume less calories while on it so you will lose weight in time.

Not true if you have a fat cunt mindset

Most fatties infact don’t eat all day, then they binge at night.

IF is a joke for actual fat people, it helps with slightly overweight people as they don’t have a fat cunt mindset, they just snack a bit too much, which IF removes. But yeah, tell a fat cunt with a fat cunt mindset they can eat anything so long as it’s from 2pm till 8pm and they will eat 10k Cals no prob

tracking calories is the worst meme

I've made the most progress with losing BF% and improving my physique in the last 3 months with IF than in the last 2 years on a normal eating schedule. The only downside I would say is it seems like I'm gaining muscle at a slightly slower rate but bf is dropping like crazy so it's a good trade-off.

Tbh I think it's just an easy way to limit calories. It's not the fasting which makes you lose weight it's just harder to eat a lot in a small time

>the only thing that actually works is a meme

I bet you’re a leftist and pro mass immigration of non-European people into European nations

have you considered that if you stuff yourself with whatever you can from 2pm to 8pm, you're doing it wrong?
>most fatties dont eat all day
and you believe them lmao?

Watch any documentary on fat cunts.

Most of em eat all their calories at night time. Generally they’re too ashamed to eat during the day around people so all calories they get in are at night when they’re away from people

Don't have to track calories if you don't eat

Attached: thinking nigga.jpg (504x415, 20K)

calorie tracking is just autistic micro management.
eating like you're supposed to works just fine.

Attached: hk19670603_47005-1.jpg (2000x1471, 464K)

>eating like you’re supposed to

Good luck doing that living in a society full of fat fucks and 100,000s food variety options in unlimited supply at your finger tips

Counting calories isn’t natural, but neither is everything else we do in modern life

it is simple. People like simple.

based and whalepilled

IF is good because it helps not feeling hungry when you cut.
I personally do it when I bulk too cause I like to eat big 1k-1.5k calorie meals (CMON) and feel full.

Attached: 1452808709075.jpg (659x483, 23K)

It doesn't make you lose more calories or anything. You still consume 1800 calories or whatever.

The reason I like (and do) Intermittent Fasting is because it helps me controls my cravings. I hate having to nibble on ~500 calorie foods throughout the day and be hungry the entire time. I prefer consuming 1,000 calories in one meal and finish up the remaining 800 over the next 3 hours. A diet is much more controllable this way.

rest of the population being hamplanets has nothing to do with how i eat retard. calorie counting is a fucking cult, if this is the peak arguments you make. How do these hamplanets prevent me from buying wholesome food but not counting calories? has any stranger in a store ever stopped you physically from buying salad because it's not deep fried? what the fuck are you on?

Anabolism is relying on protein (nitrogen positivity), and casein ( ~ 7hrs. digestion times) is showing way better metrics for fat loss and lean gains than even whey, correlating to protein availability and thus the relevance of meals.

Attached: Benefits - Casein vs. Whey.png (1054x600, 133K)

intermittent fasting didn't change much for me, except it did teach me eating discipline. now, i can eat big meals easily, and not eat just as easily, and pangs of hunger are easily ignore-able

fasting in general is great for teaching your own body discipline

you're either trolling or genuinely misinformed

Eating three evenly spaced meals every day of the year is a meme

. Drop fats
Only the sugary snack industry would want you to think you should do that

Just don't fall for the fat-free meme and you'll be fine. Fat increases satiety and you won't feel like overeating

Attached: Cd9w890XEAADWB7.jpg (306x263, 18K)