Fembot gf

How do i get a fembot gf? Has any body had a fembot gf what are they like? And if any fembots see this what do you want in a bf what do you want out of a relationship?

Attached: 0cb142c5ef0481f3d98023e448c1b9fa.jpg (850x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoSkyaAteis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck talking to one for more than a few days until she ghosts you.

imagine being so delusional like op
literally thinks that fembots exist

Why would they do that? I only want to love them.

Attached: 1538898712348.jpg (1000x1414, 948K)

this is what a literal 0/10 monster with a female gender goes through on tinder
youtube.com/watch?v=MoSkyaAteis
most fembots are just overweight 5/10, they get messaged guys taller, smarter, more funny and better looking than you every day

Attached: 200_s.gif (355x200, 30K)

Female robots may not exist but i know there are females who lurk here

oh you sweet summer child
you think thats all they want?

>what are they like?
they will completely cut off all forms of communication and/or fuck you over at complete random within a matter of days, without any sort of explanation
enjoy getting cucked

females that arent shit and arent worth communicating with, then yeah probably. you guys need to quit being such beta cucks and whiteknights.

Start from the bottom, then work your way up. The more work you put into it, the more you will appreciate the final result.

>they get messaged guys taller, smarter, more funny and better looking than you every day
Well i just won't just fuck them and leave
It's always about money why don't woman value love anymore
That doesn't sound very nice
Quick run down

Attached: __original_drawn_by_c_cu__c2ce35dec0cedffd59e33525a322c686.jpg (734x1210, 543K)

Why do you tranny psyops spam your shit all day long? Stop trying to convert people to being gay.

>How do i get a fembot gf?
By chance in real life (I met a fembot irl before), meeting one on omegle, meeting one off a random thread, or through an ideal mate thread.
>what are they like?
They vary a lot. Most are crazy, just different kinds of crazy. They are usually underage and split maybe 50/50 sluts to never even seen a penis. Some are really cute some are ass ugly.
t. met over 50 fem"bots" and e-dated a bunch but still a khhv. (e-dating is a meme because it usually crashes hard but it's super comfy)

dude you might as well give up on love anyway or you'll end up cucked. thats my advice. if you get cucked then dont come to this board crying. we gave you and others a lot of redpills already.

why are you even around fembots. is your life really that fucking boring.

No, I met one in college. She was a weird kid.

i dont give a shit. there is better things to do other than hanging around with girls that have zero value. i am just wondering why you and a lot of other cucks are wasting their time with women.

>there is better things to do other than hanging around with girls that have zero value
>Implying that is all I do
>i am just wondering why you and a lot of other cucks are wasting their time with women.
A. How does that make me a cuck
B. She was my assigned lab partner, we had to talk

A. because it simply does. they will leech you off.
B. ok. tell us anons more about the boring females that you meet.

>Give up on love
But it's the one thing i truly want in life
>Some are cute
>Never seen a penis
Well that's all the motivation i need

Attached: __clarice_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_hige_com__a4f29533d68dd5c562ed32e141bbd837.jp (778x1100, 82K)

if thats seriously the only thing you want in life then i am thinking that you dont have any fucking goals at all besides from that one thing. quite sad to be honest.

>e-dating is a meme because it usually crashes hard but it's super comfy
I agree with this. I usually lose interest once the chase is over though

Not just money, they only want the thrill. Not some clingy ass loser, but even if you try to be an asshole they will still ghost on you.

>they will leech you off
No body leeched off of me though
>ok. tell us anons more about the boring females that you meet.
All I did was mention I met a girl who browses r9k irl. You seem angry

e-dating, lmfao. imagine e-dating someone in this current year. it's like beta males aren't aware that their imaginary online gf has twenty boyfriends already.

you must be a great expert on relationships.

if so then lucky.
angry? so you're the kind of type to assume things. you are quite bright, i see.

Money and material positions are temporary but love will last forever or maybe i'm just love starved
Why don't girls like clingy guys? I like clingy girls

>so you're the kind of type to assume things
You just assumed that the women I have talked to were leeching off of me and that I was just hanging around with that girl.

This is accurate.
>t. Have a fembot gf and have a robot friend with a fembot gf

Because you sound desperate.

>Responding "fembot" thread
>Bumping "fembot" thread
>acknowledging "fembot" as a term
Where did you guys come from? When will you finally leave Jow Forums? Why did you even come here? Can you please go back?
>inb4 I'm here for +2 years
No, no you obviously are not, this failed normalfag cancer was not always here.