Why do I feel good when I see buff men but when I see sexy women I go into incel rage mode? Explain this

Why do I feel good when I see buff men but when I see sexy women I go into incel rage mode? Explain this

Attached: 1542930637007.jpg (1800x1200, 1.74M)

youre a homo or you've been brainwashed

you're the homo, OP is based and redpilled

You're autistic, friend.

I get mad when I see a guy at the gym doing the exact same shit as me but looks 300% better because his body just responds really well to resistance training and mine doesn’t.

When I see a thot with a nice ass at the gym I just get depressed knowing she’d never fuck.

Shit appearance genetics, I hope at least I have good genetics from inside, but then again I’ve had life-long asthma so I guess not lucky in that regard either.

You ever heard the term “born loser”? That’s what I feel I am, and every experience I have in life seems to make me believe it even more

Is that the high temple priestess

dont care about the thread but its nonsummerjack if anyone wants to know

lmao "his body responds better" what a shit cope.

You just aren't putting in the same effort. Doing the same exercises alone wont make you look good unless you're giving max effort and not stopping the moment your reps get hard.

You shouldn't, hot girls are generally super nice, even if you act like a stuttering idiot (they are used to it). Ugly fat dyed hair dykes are the ones you should hate, they treat everyone shitty and live inside their own delusional reality because they hate themselves.

You've been redpilled. But learn how to channel that rage in becoming a better person (richer and physically aesthetic). Don't dwell on the rage, USE IT.

>every body is equal!
>genetics don’t matter!
>everyone can achieve the exact same amazing results!
>trust me I grew up in the 2000s and everyone is a winner, there are no losers

It is people like you who I wish would just stop existing, you claim I am cope, but you don’t even fucking realize your entire belief system is 1 giant fucking cope. I am a REALIST, your entire fucking existence is pure unadulterated COPE.

Fucking owned, cunt.

this guy has repressed homosexuality

this guy has internalized learned helplessness

>implying it's not the same

Based

based and redpilled

Attached: 1546892370204.jpg (960x566, 35K)

Post links to source Op I forgot. It was like summerfap or something. I just Wana take a peek

what happens when you see a buff woman

>what happens when you see a buff woman
confusion

Lol your Just a loser dont take yourself so seriously snowflake

I want buff women asses on my face and I Can't stop getting hard over the notion

You have resentment towards women, because you are invisible to them, and subconscienly believe that being buff is gonna help you to become worthy of her attention and sexual desire.

That or you are a homo.

you thought you were escaping jewish brainwashing by reading incel shit but you've actually been brainwashed by incel shit
you played yourself goy

You are a born winner user.
I bet you do not believe me so I will tell you a story... a story about (You).

When your dad came inside your mom a race started. A race where millions of sperm cells were competing, with only one winner. The winner of that race? That was you user. You won. You are a born winner. We are all born winners.

We made it brahs. Now you see, life is another race. But don't live it like one. Because contrary to the first race, in the race called life we are all guaranteed to cross the finish line.