Pros of tall gf

Pros of tall gf
>easy to kiss
>sexy
>great to cuddle with
>scared manlets away
Cons:
>none

Attached: 60519E00-4F46-44A2-9784-39C22E12CCA8.jpg (1024x946, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sharecare.com/health/sex-and-relationships/article/study-find-women-prefer-taller-men
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good is NOT the same as God!

cons:
>not feminine
>not cute
>likely sjw
>likely slut

>scared manlets away
No, most of them have shorter bfs

>slut
>con
Wut. Are you an incel or something?

>likely slut
Only to you, lots of tall girls are deeply insecure and will love you a lot more than a random femlet

>tfw 6'4" and no tall gf
feels awful, bros.

Attached: 1539900046345.jpg (263x294, 12K)

Girls want taller guys, though.
And I'm 6'2, so there's barely any girls my size let alone substantially taller.

girl on right

she's got nice legs

maybe the lanky giraffe-like ones, well-proportioned volleyball type tall girls like in op pic however are megawhores.

Tall girls are so fucking fertile looking hnnnggggggggg I want to breed

>likely sjw
Literally where is the correlation between being tall and being an sjw?

>Girls want taller guys
This is simply not true, especially for tall girls.

Everyone wants something more than they have

Shit taste in football.

Would not date.

>watching sports
normie out out out

Pros:
>desperate because of how small the dating pool of taller guys is
Cons:
>ugly
A tall girl has to be uber lanky to even stand a chance against an average short girl

this is especially true for tall girls
I know a lot of 5'10ft+ girls and literally all of them have taller bfs. There's this 6'3 girl in my uni and her bf is ~6'5. I've seen tall girls with bf of the same height as well but never with a shorter one.
The only times I see a girl with a shorter bf is when she's some 5'8 landwhale and her bf is a jacked manlet

Attached: nana.jpg (226x166, 10K)

cons:
>almost don't exist or when they do it's because of gigantism or some other genetic syndroke

>not cute
Wrong, your taste is just garbage.

Do you think she's ugly or not cute?

Attached: wikifeet_com_20170915_114849.jpg (672x951, 209K)

Your made up anecdotal evidence does not conform to the real world. Any 5'10"+ girl will not have any problem dating a shorter guy. You only see what you want to see.

> not feminine (feminine=small and dainty meme)
Good. I want to raise giants, not manlets.
> not cute
wrong
> likely sjw
alphas know how to shut that shit up with a good dicking
> likely slut
like every woman in existence

Volleyball teams are the best for finding the tall thicc girls. Basketball teams are second, but don't look as feminine.

Attached: 1534979920376.jpg (1208x635, 536K)

>makes anecdotal evidence to disprove another "anecdotal evidence"
There's thousands of studies proving that women want taller men, arguing against this simple fact is just a delusional cope
sharecare.com/health/sex-and-relationships/article/study-find-women-prefer-taller-men
thats not to say that a girl dismisses every single guy shorter than her but if they'll have a chance, they'll go for a taller guy

Attached: 1506140701136.jpg (380x338, 23K)

You literally posted one meme study. Here is an actual factual study that lanklet virgins like you try to silence:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

It gets proven over and over again, yet you continue to angrily deny the truth.

How can womanlets even compete?
I will never reproduce but if I had to I wouldn't consider any woman below 6'2

Attached: 1530426352908.jpg (1280x1920, 437K)

>most right swipped
>doesn't adjust for "per capita" bias
USELESS. This is like those maps that retards make to show some statistic, but it winds up being a population map of the US because they didn't adjust per capita.

your study says nothing about women not prefering taller men idiot
>lanklet virgins like you try to silence:
im 5'11 guy who's into taller girls, im just not delusional. All girls taller than me have bfs taller than them

Here comes the denial. That study is much more representative than your lanklet virgin memes. It's actual real life results vs asking women what they want.

Are you saying women are smart and know what they want in a man?... The choice between these two will make an incel's head explode.

>data from a dating app
>average height of men was lower than the national average
Short men need to use dating apps to get dates it seems

Few things are more cope than lanklet virgins.

>Reeeee I am attractive to girls because of this meme study those guys shorter than me getting pussy don't exist

>rebut with an actual argument
>No U
Oh, sorry. I assumed you weren't a mathlet NPC.

The biggest pro is that you're likelier to get taller children.
t. 5'9'' manlet

When I was in high school there was a really cute girl with a pixie haircut that'd sit in front of me and jokingly flirt.
We were the same height (I'm 6'2 now, back when I was that age I might've been somewhere between 5'11-6')
I've always been attracted to very tall females.

>6'2
This is actually average here in south-eastern europe and anywhere in scandinavia.
You can go out and you would 100% find a girl taller than you or your height very easily.

all of this is bullshit

manlets are SO easy to sniff out on this site

>5'10ft+ girls and literally all of them have taller bfs.

well average male height is 5'11 lol whats your point niggerbitch

>5'7
>6'0 gf

I'm gonna make it, guys. I'm gonna make it!