The average guy who lifts has to learn all of THIS just to be able to compete in 2019

The average guy who lifts has to learn all of THIS just to be able to compete in 2019.

Attached: venue-master-model.jpg (2048x1200, 1.1M)

>you just need to be confident bro, that's what chad does. Getting laid is easy

This is the Dunning-Kruger effect in full bloom.
Imagine being so arrogant that you don't think humans play a complex mating game. Imagine thinking being able to bang girls OFF THE STREET consistently is a result of being yourself.

You are more likely to be drawn to empty bullshit like Models by Mark Manson because it's full of inactionable, feel good advice.

autism

Lol nigga, just be yourself. It really is that easy

Imagine being such a loser that you need to learn how to get pussy.
Meanwhile, I just be myself and it always workd out for me, even when I was a complete DYEL.
Attracting females should come as naturally as breathing.

Guys who follow stuff like this need my expertise

t. male psychiatric nurse

It's a complex game but it's not a game that follows a rigid structure. It's something fluid where adaptation and reaction is key, as anything involving people is.

That pic is like offering a MMA fighter a blueprint that tells him when to throw a jab or when to use a certain move during the fight, instead of letting him use his own devices and perception to figure that out, and train him to be able to respond properly. That's why PUA shit is a meme, the only good advice you can give someone when it comes to picking up women is how to hold a conversation, how to approach someone, how to tell stories and jokes, how to read signs, how to adapt to the atmosphere and so on, and let him figure out what to do with that.

>pulling the trigger

This is the most autistic thing I've seen today. Thanks OP! It reminds me of a diagram for a computer program.

Attached: flow1.jpg (516x682, 72K)

>borrow stamp
that could be a whole other can of worms. we need another flow chart for this step

>GET LEAN
>SMILE AND LOOK HAPPY
>DON'T ALWAYS HAVE EARPHONES IN
>GROOM YOURSELF

HOLY SHIT IS IT REALLY THAT HARD ??

Just from changing my resting facial expression ('mean' look/frown to smiling or looking content) I've noticed a difference (1 week). It ain't much, but all these little things add up

Attached: 1540641230347.png (264x258, 56K)

oh boy this thread again
does anybody have the huge fivehead RSD Tyler picture?

no, but i have this

Attached: 1539817199959.jpg (470x626, 54K)

>Just from changing my resting facial expression ('mean' look/frown to smiling or looking content) I've noticed a difference (1 week).

In what ways do you mean a difference? I've been doing more of that smiling and enjoying myself in the gym and just found myself feeling better internally and more positive.

judaism

Hahaahahahahah
Omg even more lost.

Do you idiots not realize how much energy is wasted on stupid females when we could just subjugate them again and they would wait on us hand and foot?

>not just felxing a cep

>Following infographs that are overcomplicated
> Failing to observe that femanons are just people
> Putting the vagina on a pedestal

>not going yo make It.

You guys really make a fuzz over a really simple thing.

>tfw actually looked into this before
>Stacking involves telling stories that are fun, interesting and put you in a good light
I have no interesting stories to tell, what do?

there must be an extension to this flow diagram, the input/output box isn't being used

>a flowchart of how to pick up chicks
Many laughs were had.

bump

Just be yourself bro!

Just be yourself
Be yourself bro
Have you ever tried
Being yourself

That's all you need bro
Just be yourself
If you are yourself then you're yourself it's all you need

Yourself, yourself, you need to be yourself. Yourself bro, just be it

make up stories

based

This. That diagram is so fucking autistic. Someone has sperged out thinking they can quantify and break down human interactions into a fucking flow diagram.

True, but, you have to agree that autism fueled problem solving skills one day could actually decipher the mysteries of the human mind, and by extension, related species like women and cats.

not only do I feel happier and more positive, but people hold eye contact longer and will smile at me

Kinda doubt it the problem with autists is that they dont understand how people fuction in the first place. Its why theyre such horrible liars they dont underestimate the averager persons ability to distinguish truth from false hood. All they see is "do they actually know I did or didnt?" If yes play off as joke if not double down.

Prove you can't break down human interactions

We aren't really all that unique. There are many patterns in our interactions. Social norms exist and drive much of our behavior.

You have interpreted that flowchart as a step by step, not because that is the intent. It's a framework to help guide you over 7+ hours of interation. You can break down every single movie into about a handful of different frameworks, why would you not be able to for human interactions?

Circumstances, estrus cycles, people you remind them of, personal tastes and experiances, your voice, immunological similarity, disposistion
Theres so much shit you dont have an ounce of control over or have no way of knowing. With things like you need to be able to identify the kind of person the model is based on. Which is probably a walmart shopper that read twilight as a teenager and harry potter as a child and has probably had every boyfriend shes ever had drag her to some marvel movie. It not a quide for getting to know people with a little substance. Even if they were a complete normand you'll get better results showing them something differnt. So long as youre not so differnt its scary. It really does all boil down to just be yourself

>mfw I bamboozled my girl during hook point and not the taxi ride
FUCK

Attached: 1547282242930.jpg (360x360, 18K)

>you have to agree that autism fueled problem solving skills one day could actually decipher the mysteries of the human mind
No I don't. Only a fucking shutin retard would think that

I hate PUA bullshit but I have noticed after going on like 50+ tinder dates that I have settled into a very concrete routine. I make the same jokes, tell the same stories, interject the same corny flirty lines that I know will probably work. Not exactly the same of course but pretty close. I’m basically on autopilot. Including when I touch their knee, then their thigh, then the kiss. Etc. I’d say like half or more of my dates follow the same formula (the ones with basic boring ass girls) and it usually works. I’m just not autistic enough to ever like write it down or try to .... sell it.

what in the actual fuck is this

What kind of jokes?

Autism

I don’t know. Not knock knock jokes. Just riffing on other people at the bar or teasing her or maybe something funny that’s happened to me recently. I don’t really think about it I just catch myself saying it.

lol

Game is not negotiable

Attached: bamboozle.png (700x135, 171K)

i fuckin cant

Attached: 1503704990370.gif (350x350, 881K)

B A M B O O Z L E

Nigga just
>lift
>meditate
>nofap
>watch rsd
>go out and cold approach and build your skills over time

Reminds me of pic related. What's worse is that I actually relate to it

Attached: 1546771425123.png (1621x985, 105K)

>females
why do incels always use that term.

Attached: 1507203936426.jpg (750x716, 476K)

>Get in, loser, we’re going bamboozling

Attached: 8254211A-F140-422D-823E-0771717F6DCB.jpg (1125x753, 795K)

Lmao

Do autists really need to follow some sort of game plan to get laid? Nigga just download tinder and be a 6/10 at least and be able to carry a conversation. This shit shouldn’t be a challenge.

Me too user

Feels weird, I don’t even have to really tailor my routine to match the type of girl, it just always works

It's not that they need to follow a game plan. They just need a crutch to lean on in the beginning. After dating a lot they can do it naturally. But no-one wants to admit that it takes practice, kind of like how most people want to spot-reduce fat or "find the exact right rep range" for optimal.al performance. Just fucking train whatever you want to be good at.

imagine needing a guide to get laid, just download tinder you fucking spastic

either lower your standards or shut the fuck up and start your life as a reddit mod or janny on 4channel

It's the faggots like you that make the whole system crumble. Beta males are not supposed to get women. That is just how life is. Trying to make this super complex game to trick women into liking you wont work. It just makes women turn into dumb feminist roasties and the whole society is worsened. Just accept your fate that you will die a virgin and let the socially capable people have our fun. stop ruining women

>buddy watches tons of pua shit
>uses every dating and hookup app and cold approaches in the street and at clubs
>gets very few matches and takes a few months to finally bang some thot
>I download Tinder
>bang a 19 year old qt the same day

Idk. Maybe it is about face after all.

post face of qt

Don't have any pics because got gf now and deleted all traces of other girls from my phone

Post your face

No homo

Imagine spending ur time studying how to approach girls
Lmao cant get any more subhuman than that buddy

Attached: 1546708024658.png (637x653, 463K)

Based

>cut right to bullying during the long text game
>crush ass that same night
we can cheat the system

>tfw didnt calibrate properly at date acceptance and so didnt progress to V0 and instead regressed back to long text game.

Attached: 1546314998429.gif (500x430, 1.51M)

>does anybody have the huge fivehead RSD Tyler picture?
?

Attached: long.gif (250x334, 38K)

PUA is bullshit because of how it's sold, as something that every man needs and every man can use. Not only do you need a certain know-how and confidence to pull it off (the "JUST BEE URSELF BRAH" effect) but you also need to look good enough.

Man, I remember taking advice from that steroid abusing douche GLL.

It basically boiled down to
>Be your best self, and if you can't then pretend.
>Just be a bit above average in most things, and as good as you can be in shit you like and/or makes you money.
>Go for 'No'. Get one no, back off, wait, then try again. Two no's in a row, move on.
>Accept the world is full of more 7/10s then 9/10. You'll fuck more average women than hot, but you will eventually fuck hot women. By the end of it you should know what to look for in a wife.

what are chads doing here? stop fucking phoneposting

What the fuck is THIS autistic shit? Who the fuck distills basic human interactions into a mathematical flowchart like it's the fucking pentagon and you're cracking a cipher?

Grow up

people who are 1. ugly 2. mentalcels 3. weren't socialized properly, neither of which is their fault
>Grow up
great advice normgroid. "grow up", i'm sure that will help. phoneposter normalnigger, insha'Allah an incel will run you over in a van

What kind of shit is this?

I can already Imagine these nerds looking like jabba the hut in a kimono, standing there with a stop watch "uh heheh looks like that 2 minutes and 37 seconds has passed, now i can go for the next phase on this girl", then getting his little pink ruler out and measuring in millimetres how close he sits next to his date, ticking that off in his little power ranger notebook and then peek straight back at that diagram for the next step.

phonenigger stop posting, stop humblebragging, and go back to instagram

Ok here's some advice elaborating the 'grow up': grow up and don't do that and don't treat life like a middle school powerpoint you have to study for. Not being a sperg at the least entails you being able to improvise on the fly. A flow chart is the opposite of that. They literally give autists therapy to STOP them from this kind of rigid thinking you plum.

face or you're full of shit

The last PUA fag I dealt with was a male psychiatric nurse. Being a "life changer and rescuer" was literally part of his spiel to demonstrate his "alpha" value.

Unironically the answer. The part people don't get is "being yourself" involves doing so around other people, where your experiences and interactions will shape your behavior, expectations, and sense of self over time. This is typically referred to as a "personality". KHV types can't comprehend this process because they're trying to start it in adulthood whereas normal people did it throughout childhood and growing up.

how 2 bamboozle, guys pls help

Attached: 3e9.png (600x640, 698K)

>tfw less than half of my tinder matches respond no matter what my opener is
>conversation fizzles quick and I have no idea how to keep it going so I can get a number or a date
just end me

Attached: 6e6dcb2408c18121e5b57de8ebaededf.jpg (564x768, 46K)

based and pragmaticpilled

Attached: 608A2944-CAB8-4894-AE85-FD57C58C12F1.jpg (235x196, 10K)

This post has basically become a copypasta at this point

Attached: 1546182739745.png (500x750, 423K)

>>DON'T ALWAYS HAVE EARPHONES IN
Bro, literally every guy on the street is using those wireless Apple earphones. Shit, even at the office.

Attached: 1409292088556.jpg (400x419, 42K)

Exactly my point. If you always have earbuds in it makes it seem like you want to be disconnected from the rest of the world

nigga, woman are attracted to a angry or serious looking face. Dozens of studies
you need an androgynous face though

Attached: aryanreservation.jpg (1280x720, 74K)