David Goggins

Thoughts on this man?

Attached: david-goggins-the-interview.jpg (500x500, 55K)

reddit

"Woop da zip zop bix nood muhfugga"

Damn...

I wish I had the self control he has. I'm too mentally weak right now.

Met him irl once when I was still in. Great dude. People take his stuff too literally. His life is just a demonstration of the sheer imposition of will power and what you're truly capable of.

He was like that too

Looks identical to a rust character

I listened to his interview on the Joe Rogan Experience. Pretty cool cat.

>Tfw he talks about being kept up at night by his failures

Currently listening to his book.

First heard of him from the Joe Rogan podcast like Definitely worth a listen, some good material in what he says as well as lessons you can take away from his life experiences.

Doesn't come off preachy or 'motivational' at all imo

He is insane, but a good role model. Either you want it and are obsessed or you don't.

>audiobooks
Lazy fuck just read the damn thing

I do enough reading while studying for exams right now, I listen to audiobooks/podcasts while walking to work and while I train lol

The audio book is actually really good. They do a podcast style reading of the book where they break in at important times and expound on a few things. I listened to the book twice in December. I usually hate audiobooks with a passion.

I apologize keep listening

I disapprove of the foul language he uses in his book. Other than that, okayish read. 7/10

Why does this faggot keep getting threads posted about him?
Literally no one cares.
Fuck off already

Stay mad

same he actually seemed like a pretty real and sound guy unlike that other jocko willink guy who just sounds like he's spitting out the combination of all the mottos and instructions he's been told by people in his life

based but i will never be him

Hes one of those retards that literally have no self control so he just goes all in at everything he does.

really this man is made out of something else crazy dude and lots of respect

fpbp

There is just something so punchable about his face, i can't wrap my head around exactely what it is, but i really really want to beat his face inot a bloody pulp

He didn't looked that bad when he was "fat"
I' not really sure why he says his life was bad

Attached: images.jpg (465x297, 16K)

>this man is made out of something else
You have missed the entire point of his story

He was 6ft 1, 297lbs and couldn't run a mile. Maybe he didn't look that bad but he sure felt that bad

based

I don't think we'll ever know someone with more disciprine and will power than Goggins

better than the incel-tier r9k shit threads that has nothing to do with fitness

He was a powerlifter, which is literally the easiest form of exercise.

OK?

how can you say something like that being a male with good genetics living in a 1st world country?
don't those people realize their advice is useless to less fortunate people?

It's all relative.

Attached: weallhaveit.png (500x500, 386K)

post body

He really had my noggin goggins.