I got kicked out of the gym for dropping my deadlift

I got kicked out of the gym for dropping my deadlift

Attached: 1524623232108.jpg (607x658, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4Hiotd0wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leglets and backlets btfo

I never got deadlifts. Yes I know that's one of the only ways to exercise that part of the legs, but it puts so much strain on your back it's like the purpose is back damage

>going to gym

Attached: 1523313975803.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Backlet go away

Also a backlet

Have fun being dysfunctional at 70 yrs old

There is a technique to not fucking up your back, you just have to do them properly

>using your back
you are suppose to drive from your legs not your back

I tried so hard though and always felt scared afterwards when my back bugged me

Have fun finding a lifelong mate with your puny undeveloped latissimus dorsi backlet.

No one's doubting that but it's no conspiracy that deads also work your back.

there are plenty of YouTube tutorials out there that explain how to properly do them
Just keep your back/spine straight and push with your legs and it should be fine

>always felt scared
Backlet ultima

how can nicoposter be so chad

I know it works your back but it definitely does not damage it if done correctly
I used to be highly depressed video game addict man, that has a lot to do with it

You gotta take all focus away from your back. Use it like a pillar that holds a roof, and push the weight up with only your legs.

how much were you lifting?

>I know it works your back but it definitely does not damage it if done correctly
Different user, I'm not the backlet you were talking to.

250lbs
I'm 5'9 135 pounds though
I need to put on like 25 pounds

how'd you change?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4Hiotd0wE

Sounds gay but, watching anime and seeing all these nice relationships and strong characters made me wanna change myself
Its a matter of just telling yourself you can do it and just get the fuck in there
I used to weigh 100 pounds all through Highschool so if I can do it you can do it too man