Hey Jow Forums;

hey Jow Forums;

> age
> gender
> what's the difference between a /robot/ and an /incel/?

Attached: 1537898788940.png (1278x720, 765K)

Male
Robots hate themselves for how they have turned out and mostly blame themselves whilst Incels do not take responsibility and believe the world owes them.

male
incels care about sex, robots dont

>21
>Male (Potentially trans)
>A robot is a fun memer, an incel is an edgy misogynist.

Male 22
Robots are all incel but not all incels are robots

>23
>m
Robots are lonely people unable/unfit to live in modern human society because of self resentment, hideousness, or mental disorders. Incels are dissatisfied virgins dealt a bad hand or simply unsavory people.

Stop making question threads faggot.

>Animeposter
Kill yourself gay nigger.

>Tranny
closeted faggot, you're going to kill yourself soon.

robots act like they are superior to humanity while incels are usually depressed and miserable about being incel.

Those are fake robots though, surest sign of a normie larper is pride in being a robot but not an incel.

>22
>female
>robots have mental health problems/ are socially awkward and are virgins despite trying, incels blame everything thats their problem at he world/at the opposite sex and are virgins

shut the fuck up already roastie
git killed thot

edgy as fuck, consider the following

Attached: 1485849864370.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

> age
> gender
male
Nothing, both are equally far away from an Anonymous and equally newfag and normie

>t. woman

git killed whore

>robots are the ones who try and fail not incels
Before incels blew up the general idea was the exact opposite that incels were trying while robots didn't care. Also you normies look retardedly biased in defining incels by your insults.

>age
>gender
male
>what's the difference between a /robot/ and an /incel/?
A robot is someone who browses and posts on r9k often and unironically, rather than someone who visits just to laugh at the "lol virgins xd". An incel is someone who cannot find someone to have sex with, despite making significant effort to do so.

Attached: alphamalebro.jpg (255x264, 17K)

18 years old
Male

All incels are robots, but not all robots are incels. A robot is a social reject, an incel is bitter about it.

That's not the only distinction but I think it's the most crucial one.

>23
>male
>Robots hate Jow Forums as they feel the true robots no longer exist, so they try gatekeeping, only to not really have any sort of consistency and despising anyone who they feel is LARPing.
>Incels like Jow Forums as they feel it is a place they can be understood. They know they can relate to the other manlets in their Slavic nations as they complain about women that hurt them in their past.

>19
>male
>Robot: Someone who can't/doesn't want to live in a world they believe to be cruel and cold. Some grow jaded becouse they were hurt too many times by people (out of malice or ignorance).
>Incel: An unlovable piece of garbage who's mad that he doesn't have a 10/10 gf. They're hateful and spoiled.

(sorry for my spelling, english isn't my first language)

Attached: wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x473, 126K)

Robots are virgins you zoomer faggot, it's some incels who aren't

Male
Robots likely have some sort of mental illness, and their issues stem from this. Autism, schizophrenia, some personality disorder, whatever. Robot's hatred is mostly internalized, but they can recognize that their virginity is their own fault. While incels may be mentally ill, this is secondary. They externalize their hatred. The fact that they are a virgin COULDN'T be their own fault, it must be the fact that all women are inherently evil whores.

> age
> gender
Male
Incels can have close friends while robots do not. Robots care more about gf than sex. Robots are also more melancholic and fatalistic while incels are more angry and vengeful about their situation

T. Cyborg

All robots are incels, but not all incels are robots, because, >>>NOT ALL INCELS ARE THE FUCKING SAME YOU NORMIE FUCK

Attached: 1484393224993.gif (475x610, 321K)

male
robot is social frustration
incel is sexual frustration
I'd also say robot is exclusive to this board, but i'm not 100 sure on that

I forgot the survey shit
>male
>27

Reading over this thread, it disgusts me how far the meaning of incel has been bastardized. It's like how the word "cuck" has lost all meaning too.

>AN INCEL IS MERELY SOMEONE WHO CANNOT OBTAIN SEX DESPITE THE DESIRE TO HAVE SEX. THERE IS NO FUCKING PERSONALITY TIED TO THE TERM, INCEL IS A CATCH-ALL TERM FOR ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF PERSONALITY, WHO CANNOT HAVE SEX DESPITE THEIR BEST EFFORTS

Attached: 1423665968906.jpg (900x900, 14K)

>age
n/a
>gender
n/a
a robot is programmed and has no AI. therefore it cannot be a human.
incel is just a term created for propaganda and trolling. i'm not implying there are khv's out there i'm just saying don't buy the hype.

Attached: 1491920462029.jpg (346x346, 30K)

m
robots are people who have been beaten up by harsh reality and don't quite fit into the world
incels are whiny niggers

25 M

I don't think its that definable but there is one section of the community that just doesn't feel right in the world. These people are usually quite nice and don't like to see other's in the same situation. It usually involves mental health. Someone can still feel this way of they have "friends" or a gf, that's the true nature of being a robot I would say.

The second section of r9k are really poorly educated Jow Forums fags and young guys who can't get laid so they've developed meme depression. They tend to make up rules as to who a robot is because they want to feel special as a failure. I dont think this site is inherently bitter, I just think there are some really dumb people on here who have no clue what they're talking about. It seemed to get worse after the Jow Forums shit happened.

Attached: images (5).jpg (497x617, 42K)

This kind of poster right here is the cancer

T. An actual incel

42 m

there is no difference and people that shit on incels and say "true robots don't this" are just kidding themselves because they want an "other" lesser version of themselves to bully so they feel good

>gender
just say sex unlike a faggot. gender doesnt exist outside a grammatical classification for some words.