Thinking to get a job driving a truck...

Thinking to get a job driving a truck. I spent years getting more degrees hoping it'd lead to somebody saying "you are smart and deserve to exist, here's a salary, good work." Only now do I realize I don't have the social skills for that, and I should just give up and get a "stupid people" job. There are some real dumbasses in my family who have a roof over their head and food to eat and endless niggergallons of cheap beer to drink, all because they do some trucking. I figure, all I need in life is music, solitude and something to do pull ups on, I could literally get paid to listen to my autistic music all day. I know a lot about how to manage money from being a sperg who reads investing books, I could probably save and invest almost all of it. After enough years driving my private womb, I could be a full time NEET. But still, just driving around listening to music sounds pretty nice. All I do is that plus shitposting anyway.

Should I do it?

Attached: church-burning.jpg (640x400, 16K)

we are the people who have fallen out of the dominance hierarchy like jbp says

actually I don't know why I even wrote this, nobody fucking cares, disregard this thread

I hope you didnt pay for those multiple degrees yourself now that yoube decided to make your living pissing in a jug and ruining peoples commute. Why didnt you network with the professors from one of several departments you graduated from.

>just b urself bro! :)
gee chad I dunno why I didn't just magically draw from the deep well of social skills that everyone just naturally has.

>Why didnt you network with the professors from one of several departments you graduated from.

this, if you're not operating at this level then you are as good as a failed abortion, your professors should be hooking you up with positions.

>just b urself
Maybe you should learn to read before you start a job involving addresses and road signs.

Dunno how op can say networking with professors is harder than earning multiple degrees or driving a truck 20 hours a day.

maybe the professors don't give a shit

What degrees did you get

Then why did you keep paying them for degrees

he said he wanted a career so he got the degrees but there is none, it's not like he could read the future and know his work wouldn't pay off

It costs something like 20k to attend a single semester, 8 semesters in a 4 year degree and he says degrees plural. When he didnt make any contacts or get offered an internship for the first degree why/how did he keep buying more.

Thats when you realize you should have gotten a meme degree in philosophy to attain a positive outlook on your current life situation and find a way to be happy even with a job you dont give 2 fucks about

maybe he couldn't get an internship for some reason so he kept studying hoping his degrees would make him more valuable. I'm sure OP isn't perfect but it's interesting how someone even like him ends up a neet with no hope posting on r9k with us while peopel like you attack anyone who can't make it in the economy.

Am I in a goddamn parallel universe right now? He doesn't have to throw himself at the mercy of the job market or at least he shouldn't have had to because he had like half a million dollars to blow on college courses. He will either stay at the job that paid enough for him to go to school that much for so long in the first place or he will go and work at daddy's bank and have his salary go to paying off his student loans. Talking about getting a degree and not being hired like it's him saddling a horse and getting thrown off and not him taking a slot from someone else and wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars to drop the ball anyways.

>A slot
>slot
Serious? then why did said person didnt get the degree?
OP even got more than one hes probably well off but will need some years of hard work

The manager at my job doesn't even have a degree, just some certifications, experience in the field is a top tier bullshitter. What the guy does is hire smarter people to work below him for less money, lets them do the stressful work. The working world is a joke. You need to have connections or just be really good at manipulating people to thrive.

Man him taking up a seat in the class is like the tip of the iceberg, fine who gives a fuck. The fact that he was able to afford like three bachelor's degrees and still bitches and moans about not getting a job when people who could barely afford one are in the same boat is like mind blowing. If you don't think that's fucked up I dunno what to say.

>why did said person didnt
mfw

Attached: 1464327109790.png (673x500, 755K)

Trucking is a hard job. The company you work for can make or break you. They can either give you crap mileage pay and not give you many loads or miles or they can give you totally unrealistic deadlines. You need to be accustomed to problem-solving and be a damn good, confident driver, otherwise you will fuck yourself sideways in that profession.

>cant even bring himself to speak with a professor outside of class
>but could totally handle being the only person in charge of a shipment, talking to highway cops, and communicating with the person receiving the cargo
Nah I think op has got this man

lol, seems legit... also u just missed out on some sweet, sweet quints.

I got fucking gypped

Wait you think I just have a rich family that can buy my way out of this?

How did you pay for the degrees man.