Help me fit... Honeymoon is in 4 months away and I’ve got to get beach body ready. Give me advice and Motivate me please

Help me fit... Honeymoon is in 4 months away and I’ve got to get beach body ready. Give me advice and Motivate me please

Attached: 2FFCE10D-E001-40B3-AC96-89F7F54867A6.jpg (792x1260, 274K)

>Motivate me
oh boy oh boy, you're the one who will motivate yourself fag
did you even read the sticky

Attached: 585B2869-95D0-4037-847A-F15324F56633.jpg (500x500, 48K)

4 months to reverse years of damage.

You should try no poop.

>honeymoon 4 months away
>still needs motivation on Jow Forums
NGMI fatboy

>this fat fuck is engaged
Lets see your whale fiance OP

I know this is bait, but you wont look good in 4 months. I started in march at 220lbs and i still dont look good.

How short are you?

I look slimmer at 280...

Post a pic of your idea of "beach body ready"

Attached: 3927f0279ed109e35afa4ed19036d29b.png (1118x838, 15K)

Attached: 12423534654.jpg (50x70, 2K)

if you lose 2lbs a week, you could lose about 35 pounds. But you'll still be a dyel fuck and probably fat, depending on your height.

Attached: CD333B91-4CED-47B7-90E4-5CFAC006D029.jpg (843x474, 32K)

Same thought crossed my mind. I guess we underestimate how much the muscles weigh us down.

5’11

He's probably 5'10 - 5'11. If you're 6'2, you will look good at that height

eating nothing for 4 months

DNP brah, only option at this stage
2 weeks on, 1 week off
You'll lose 1 pound of fat a day, even on week off.
You can lose about 120 pounds in 4 months

Attached: _75767656_dnp.jpg (464x261, 21K)

Do you really think you can go from what you see on the mirror to "beach body" in four fucking months, nigger? Are you serious?

fast for 4 months, good luck

Low-carb-diet (because of assumed insuline-insensity of you fat fuck), real food instead of processed stuff, intermittent fasting aka don't eat after 8 pm, lifting 3 times a week in the hypertrophy range. Thank me later.

Why bother. As soon as you're married, you'll get fat again. More so since you starved yourself for four months.
If you really want to loose weight fast, amphetamines, water and dancing. It's not healthy. You run the risk of psychosis. But your body will eat itself and you will look skinny as fuck by the time your wedding rolls around. Good luck ordering a suit the right size.

SS+GOMAD

Reminder that this man has gotten married and 100% of y’all gymcels laughing at him won’t. Don’t get discouraged big guy even if you only lose 1lb by then it’s still better than giving up now. But yea don’t expect abs or 1lb a day unless you literally fast.

Alright listen close OP cause no one else here will give you legit advice.

Google something called, DNP, it's the only actual effective form of.fst loss. With proper use you may be able to get nice and ripped come 4 months time, but it'll be close.

Everyone else here is either lying or just going to insult you

You have more muscle

Attached: download (4).jpg (198x255, 9K)

>5lbs of muscle is heavier than 5lbs of fat
The absolute state of American education

DNP + fasting

5lbs... heavier. You mean 5lbs of muscle is more dense and therefore smaller than 5lbs of fat.

That absolute state of bong education.

Nobody said that. God damn you're an idiot.

Realize food is only fuel. Gradually cut things out of diet or replace them with better alternatives instead of going cold-turkey or you'll feel absolutely drained—I learned the hard way.
>If you're a nervous eater, find a way to chill the fuck out.
>If you're a boredom eater, find a fulfilling hobby; I woodwork.
>If you're not sure why you over-eat, find a reason you must be fit. I have 4 spinal herniations on my back & the lighter I am the better.
>Jesus, still nothing? Fine. Simplified: life is struggle, discipline is manhood.

If you're an American, you've gotta get fit anyway as there is a happening around the corner. If you're not confrontational, being able to run away really, REALLY fast is a must eventually. If that's not motivation, I don't know what is.

Attached: 1636704901698.png (198x225, 39K)

Attached: 1540577203991.png (625x626, 16K)

if i take those... will my dick get bigga?

Time to start waterfasting

I lost about 60 lbs in 3 months (went from 230 to 170ish), but I still felt a little flabby even though everyone said I looked emaciated (I'm 6ft). I ate less (twice a day, smaller portions than normal), drank nothing but water, and hit the gym 5 times a week, doing 40-60 mins of cardio (obviously didn't start out that way) and an hour of weight lifting.

>motivate me

You're an adult man. If you can't learn discipline you'll never make it.

Also your body is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

clen
keto
cardio
A LOT

I fucking hate when people come to Jow Forums to kill a thread and ask to be spoonfed about how to help their individual situation, instead of reading the sticky. It's always some variation of "this is me, fix me". Fuck off, we don't need a thread for every single person who wants to be healthy, but lacks the willpower to even do a simple google search or read the sticky. At the same time, three are probably already existing threads that answer your inane question, if you cared enough to try, and three are qtddtot threads. None of you faggots are special, stop shitting things up with questions on how to fix your issues. 99% of the time, the answer is usually diet, exercise, and discipline. With the lack of effort you put into trying to find a solution, I'm sure even that's too hard for you. Stupidass, lazy, fat piece of shit.
> Motivate me
Tfw so idiotic, fat, and lazy; I need other people to motivate me for my own honeymoon. Stay fat, you don't have the mindset to be better.

How the fuck did you even get married, Michelin man?

>Motivate me
A thread with useful info might have died for this bullshit. I can tell you're a beta loser, and your fiance is probably an ugly gook. You don't seem like you could get anything better

When will they learn

>4 months
shoulda given yourself 4 years dickhead

>Everyone else here is either lying or just going to insult you
No shit, he wasted board space to ask about himself. Questions google or the sticky could have answered.

Aside from the obvious “put the fork down” maybe you should also work out? Fat ass

Implying he even thought that far before asking to be spoonfed. Fatties want to be spoonfed both calories and knowledge.

Kek how can he even call himself a man

You're going to get even fatter after marriage anyway, believe me I see this shit all the time.

Op here
Tons of good advice thx famm
How do I link to this archive with progress pics later?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1F666D2F-99D4-49D1-9AFC-4B2363B2F156.png (590x582, 442K)

This motivated me unironically

He probably has a soiboi beard and thinks that makes him manly. If he does manage to start exercising, watch him start to call himself "bearmode" after losing a few pounds

This.
OP take DNP and you'll make it.
It's a shortcut to success

Good, can you delete your stupid thread then?

Just kill yourself you fat piece of shit

>He's getting married looking like that
I have a feeling that the future wife has already planned her divorce.
Say goodbye to half your shit OP

electrolytes and pea protein 400 calories a day for 4 months

>How do I link to this archive with progress pics later?
Don't. No one cares to see a dedicated thread about you, or any individual Jow Forums poster, especially when there are threads with knowledge that pertains to everyone. Have you not been reading how everyone is shitting on you for posting this thread? Then you say you are making plans to do it again? You're incredibly stupid, do it in a current body thread /cbt/

You're making me want to go find the kilogram of feathers and steel webm

Attached: 635802796596030866909315103_JIMMY.png (1024x576, 717K)

OP THIS IS POISON

Beta legume lad detected

Youre fucked, but all of those dates and stagnant comfort made you content until now huh.

You should have hit the brakes 80 pounds ago, then you could have made the most of your four month deadline and achieve desirable results. Youll end up with a fuck ton of loose skin even if you stay dedicated then another years worth of ass kicking to reverse your damage.

Shouldn’t have took the marriagepill, but what do i know

Don't forget to take megadoses, you'll need it at your weight

How about no, and fuck no.

Can't you retards who start an entire thread for your personal question just fucking Google or go to the qtddtot thread? Pathetic weak special snowflake syndrome faggots have done shitting up my board.

How short ate you m8 were the same weight but I'm not fatboi

I'm nowhere near that fat and I'm still working my way towards a 50 day fast (water main, dry days mixed in)

Fast

What does qtddtot stand for

>Motivate me please

Attached: merchant frog.png (600x842, 127K)

>Can't you retards who start an entire thread for your personal question just fucking Google or go to the qtddtot thread?
This. It reduces the quality of this board, which is already flooded with brap posting, ideals threads, etc. Still all better, with more entertainment value, than personal threads created out of laziness.

> Asking to be spoonfed again
Why don't you fucking look through the catalog and find out fatass? This general lack of effort it's what got you fat in the first place

I don’t know how to delete it

Attached: EC6CCF72-D989-4F31-8BE6-1D25CB5E36B5.gif (299x224, 835K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-13 14-15-06.png (231x225, 48K)

>happening
cry wolf too much and everyone ignores you
might as well stay in your bunker and unplug the internet

It takes about as long to get fit as it took to get fat in the first place. It might even take longer because of how you fundamentally fucked up your body.

How about you stop posting all together and go back to lurking, better yet, go back to r3ddit.

Try harder, I bet you spent less than 3 minutes trying to figure it out, typical fatty. Find out, or delete yourself from earth. You've already had more than your fair share of resources.

>4 months
Two a days every day. Non negotiable. You want amazing athlete results gotta work like one. Rise and shine you're starting each day at 4:30 am now. Black coffee and 300 kcal of oats n milk. Mostly oats. Hit the gym by 5:15 quick warm up and stretch then lift. You need sets with 8+ reps as heavy as you can with decent form. Don't stop don't fuck around. You need to hit three major compounds each day ( ex. chest day flat/incline/decline) in an hour. If you have extra time hit chest accessories bodyweight stuff etc. Go home clean up go to work. After work you hit the gym. Nights are cardio/ab sessions I don't care what you do to keep it interesting but you owe me a minimum 45 minutes you disgusting fat body. Go home. Eat meat/fish and dark leafy greens like braised kale or brussel sprouts etc. You get 2000 kcal a day the first month. If you don't like your fat loss pace decrease. Work out pattern chest/back/back squats n legs/shoulders bis and tris/diddly, front squat, and power cleans. Oh and GOWAD and daily face pulls are also non negotiable you lil butter bitch.

Attached: 1545885950095.jpg (560x420, 19K)

I’m 6’ 230 and look infinitely better than you (still chunky tho) what the hell

>no poop

Attached: 1547405227675.jpg (125x109, 2K)