You can torture and kill an animal because you want to eat its meat. This is fine

You can torture and kill an animal because you want to eat its meat. This is fine.

You can cut off an animal's balls and microchip it because you don't want it to reproduce. This is fine.

But you can't fuck an animal. Can someone explain this?

>the animal didn't give consent!
I don't think cows give consent when they're sent into slaughterhouses and cut up into steaks and burgers. I don't think your dog consented when you took him to the vet to get his balls removed. Why does consent matter all of the sudden when sex is involved?

Bestiality is on the same level as eating chicken or neutering your pet. If one is cruel and immoral, so are all the others. If one is okay, so are all the others.

And please, answer the question. Calling me a pervert or something similar doesn't prove me wrong.

Attached: 5BD972DC-6394-425F-B4CC-240C6451C5BE.jpg (638x737, 306K)

if you want to fuck an animal it's not like anybody is really going to stop you

Woah You are totally right

My question isn't about it being stopped, it's about why some forms of animal cruelty are okay but another is considered to be evil

It is illegal for the same reason torturing and enslaving other species is legal; because jealous cuck men got into politics.

Attached: 20afd2d0.jpg (709x800, 76K)

If you want an honest answer, it is because of how society evolved.
In the eyes of the previous generations fucking an animal meant the person practicing the act could get a really nasty illness and die.
That, a lot of ignorance and also treating sexuality as a taboo echoes in today's society as old things we are not supposed to do, because people say we aren't supposed to do.
There's really nothing wrong with fucking an animal, maybe you'll kill the animal because of a bacterial infection if you do, but we do worse to animals in the everyday anyways, some animals, like pigs and mares actually enjoy intercourse with humans.
It's a question of what society says is acceptable or not.

Like many other laws, it's purely about fee-fees. There happened to be someone once in your area who was so morally outraged by bestiality that they campaigned to get it banned, and no politician is going to go
>well ackthually maybe we shouldn't ban bestiality
because what kind of public image would that give them?

It's a disgusting affront to humanity to fuck an animal. Sex in general is legalized with far more morality involved than crimes that are objectively more destructive. It's why you will have many people consider rape worse than a terrorist attack. It has to do with symbolic notions.

because your fucking an animal. Im pretty sure that falls under animal abuse by law depending on where you live.

>symbolic notions
Aka imagination
There's no real reason.

I can't get a stacie gf so nothing matters.

I'll eat meat, i'll die, this universe doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: 1541495541847.jpg (436x436, 94K)

It wouldn't be such a common theme if it was simply an arbitrary concept of imagination.

We had to eat meat for centuries to survive and stay strong
We didnt have to fuck animals to do it

Attached: 837BC901-FA3C-4C8D-8DF8-1C640452A53F.jpg (415x441, 136K)

True, we naturally eat meat already. Warping sex by having it with animals warps us

Yeah but why, genius?

Did we have to cut off dogs' balls to survive?

Yes. I feel you are baiting or never thought to google your question.

if you don't know why something sex-related is made illegal it's because roasties want to have a monopoly on everything sex-related and control it

Please inform me on how humans were castrating their dogs centuries ago and how it helped anything.

normalfags are all about the feefees
out of sight out of mind
meat grows on supermaket shelves, bestiality makes you think about it even if you don't see it directly

Is this the same reason a masseuse can intimately caress my whole body but it becomes illegal when she massages my phallus? Because that makes no fucking sense either. Massages in themselves are erotic acts, but I can't gerbil my release?

Kero the Wolf and the Zoosadism gang needs to be hanged.

Think very slowly why we used dogs before we kept them as pets.
Also cows, pigs and most stock has be castrated for centuries.