What the most optimal way to eat steak for gainz?

what the most optimal way to eat steak for gainz?

Attached: Steak Well Done.jpg (1182x764, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDXFN5FI9AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blue

Fpbp

Raw, for that creatine. Unless you get ill from it, then it’s detrimental to your gains

shove a raw steak in your ass so it goes directly into your bloodstream

raw and rotten

Based highmeat poster

unironically this
youtube.com/watch?v=YDXFN5FI9AM

blue or raw are the only acceptable answers.

Sous vide.
>Chuck it in a bag with spices
>seal it
>put it in the pot with the machine running
>faghettaboudit for 2 hours
>juicy amazing perfectly cooked steak you put like 5 minutes of your own work into.
>sear that bad baby and enjoy

yeah and I bet you drive an automatic gayboi

>blue or raw are the only acceptable answers.
Meanwhile the faggot who posted this only ever eats it WELL DONE practically burnt because he shits himself thinking about colon cancer.

Medium rare is the patrician choice, unless you want to ruin a perfectly good steak.

You should oven-bake it for the majority of the time, then throw it on the grill just to sear the outside and finish it. That's how steakhouses do it.

I'm with Trump on this one, steak should be complety cooked.

Raw if it's good enough quality. Rare if it's typical grain fed supermarket stuff. But there isnt a huge difference between the two contrary to what that idiot sv3rige preaches. Just never cook meat medium or well done.

dead and fresh

>sick fuck wants to make others sick with parasites
fuck off faggot

and eaten with ketchup, right?

Yes. I'm not some low test europoor who thinks ketchup is an insult to the chef.

Trump can afford to eat anything he wants. He's tried it all. He knows that the best way to eat a stake is to prepare it thoroughly. Also ORANGE MAN BAD

The alt right needs to gtfo my board...

The absolute state of ""(((journalism)))""

europoor, amerifat... whatever... ketchup isn't an insult to the chef, it's an insult to the culinary arts.

orange man...bad?

Attached: 6C2D5FA8-B063-47DA-BFA6-D8C4DBD1424D.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

>Boil in bag steak
Nah all jokes aside sous vide is nice, I just find it hassle.
Rather just chuck a steak straight from the fridge onto the grill and have dinner in t-5 ygm

>anyone who criticizes trump is a NPC
orange man good?

Medium rare is the patrician choice, all others are too dry, or not cooked to a high enough temp to allow the marbled fat to render.

no, faggot. hamburgers should be perfectly cooked.