Meet Brian Turner

youtube.com/watch?v=XRVHgbbGeyQ

Meet Brian Turner.

1) He's been vegan for several years while building said physique.

2) He's natural. His FFMI is within the natural range. (Something like 6'1 ~200lbs.) He denies taking steroids, has weighed himself on camera and lifts what a natty peak lifter would.

3) He looks better and lifts more than you.

4) Quite literally all of his acne went away when going vegan.

5) His videos show delicious, nutritious, super cheap and easy vegan meals geared towards building muscle while maintaining a low BF%.

6) He's not a cynical social cringeboy who lectures people on veganism like VG, proving you don't have to be either if you want to also take up this diet.

7) He has taken comprehensive tests for his health, including his blood lipids and hormone levels, which have ALL improved or stayed stable when comparing before and after a vegan diet. (youtube.com/watch?v=4oVoGf0k7ds)

There goes the theory of veganism lowering testosterone and guaranteeing you become a raging autistic SJW that can't get along with anyone.

>b-bu-but deficient!

You have no excuses user. Eat enough food, get enough protein with Brian's help and you can be fit, healthy, and not need to kill any animals.

Jow Forums has absolutely been BTFO

Attached: brian_turner_profile.jpg (568x365, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was on Accutane for a long time you dipshit

>No compound movements in his routine
>Doing meme exercises like DB shoulder press and ground DB press
>Squat or Deadlift, but not both

You can't convince me this retard isn't on steroids. This is the worst routine I've ever seen. Shitty volume, shitty exercises, no progressive overload, no linear periodisation, no heavy compounds except doing DL/Squat on leg day (Literally WHO does this)

Attached: 1433553552062.jpg (320x287, 13K)

>thinking you need to roid for this
Holy fuck you are dumb.

he has done plenty of squats/deads before user. it's literally just one program he does. plus rows are compound movements silly boy

Being not deficient on a vegan diet requires good genetics and a specific gut microbiome.
From all the Ex-vegans and sick looking mentally ill vegans I can clearly say that being healthy on a vegan diet is the exception not the norm.
It's the same as if you lift eat and sleep you will look like arnold. No you need specific genetics for this cult like diet.

You unironically believe that it is IMPOSSIBLE to build muscle as a vegan. Imagine being this brainwashed by the meat/dairy industry

He never said that you need to roid for that body retard.

This diet will however never be the optimal diet.

>other vegans are stupid so if i eat like them i have to be exactly like them
Notice how not one of my points was addressed, instead you just dismissed it as "genetics brah" and called a diet a cult. Nice

>He denies taking steroids

Attached: 1546461520300.jpg (219x239, 7K)

What he said about him simply isn't true. 1) The workouts had mostly compound movements. user simply doesn't know what a compound movement is. 2) He obviously has DL/Squat a shitton, he has been training for ten years. 3) He claimed he was on the juice, despite the fact that I mentioned originally Brian's FFMI and weight on camera. He literally just ignored my post and made some cope post so he can continue living in cognitive dissonance.

Again, weighed himself on camera. If you can get to 6'1 200 lean, and he is, and has been lifting for 10 years, you can easily look like him. You are just skinny fat.

Maybe his acne was side effect of steroids.

>meme exercises like DB shoulder press
are you retarded

Attached: absolutely disgusted gappy.jpg (614x774, 404K)

Meet Big Lenny.

1) He's been degenerate for several years while building said physique.

2) He's natural. His FFMI is within the natural range. (Something like 6'3 ~550lbs. ripped) He denies taking steroids, has weighed himself on camera and lifts what a natty peak lifter would.

3) He looks better and lifts more than you.

4) Quite literally all of his acne went away when going degenerate.

5) His videos show delicious, nutritious, super cheap and easy degenerate sex geared towards building muscle while maintaining a low BF%.

6) He's not a cynical social cringeboy who lectures people on christianiyu like BigRob proving you don't have to be either if you want to also take up this lifestyle.

7) He has taken comprehensive tests for his health, including his blood lipids and hormone levels, which have ALL improved or stayed stable when comparing before and after becoming a degenerate.

There goes the theory of traps lowering testosterone and guaranteeing you become a raging autistic SJW that can't get along with anyone.

>b-bu-but deficient!

You have no excuses user. Eat enough trap's ass, get enough protein with Lenny's help and you can be fit, healthy, and not need to kill any traps.

Jow Forums has absolutely been BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>and has been lifting for 10 years
How many of these ten years was he vegan?

The point being is that you do not have to roid for this. I started lifting again 5 months ago and have gained more muscle than the first time I lifted when eating meat and dairy. I went from literally not being able to squat 135 to squatting 250, which obviously isn't great, but hey, 5 months. All that time was vegan. (my acne went away too btw)

That's newbie gains. You can get this lifts literally on ice cream and chocolate alone.

Over 4 years. If his hormones were genuinely affected by the diet he would have easily lost a shitton of muscle in that time.

Omfg. The amount of goalposts moved ITT is infuritating. If my hormones had dropped, I would not experience noobie gains right?

Here is the point user: there is literally no difference between the results for eating meat/dariy and not for me. If eating these things is completely unnecessary, removes acne and has no affect on performance then there is literally no downside.

>no difference between the results for eating meat/dariy and not for me.
You've been training for 5 months with shitty lifts what fucking results are you talking about lmao.

Fuck you man, you are simply an asshole. You are still missing the point. I openly admitted it wasn't an impressive, but the results are something I am damn proud of. I went from full skelly mode being able to squat the fucking bar to 250 in 5 months. By April I project to have a 1/2/3/4. That's pretty damn good for less than a year. And you still aren't getting the point. Sad

>t. seething vegan missing all of the points ITT

Veganism is fucking cultish moralfag bullshit. Plant based or pescetarian is ok

Notice how you still haven't responded to a single thing I've said and instead have resorted to tribalism like a brainlet.

You're simply retarded, bro. I think it's the typical vegan side effect. You've been repeatly been told that your 5 months lifts literally mean shit. Come back in 3 years.

Okay, here you go

>lifts what a natty peak lifter would.
I see you left these numbers out

>Quite literally all of his acne went away when going vegan.
Meat causes acne now?

>which have ALL improved or stayed stable when comparing before and after a vegan diet
Typical vegan obfuscation. He was eating like shit before, you can still eat like shit on a vegan diet if you want. Conflating shitty processed meat with high quality animal products is dishonest.

Now for you specifically if you're not OP. I made your progress in 3 months, novice gains are magic.
>5 months. All that time was vegan. (my acne went away too btw)
Tacitly admitting veganism is detrimental to gains

Heh, oops

Pigs and cows can become affectionate to humans but who gives a fuck about chickens and fish

factory farming is messed up but that's not in my control

Attached: 12222222.gif (240x240, 691K)

>Vegans

He's not the only vegan stud. Carnists BTFO again.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 1528049155031.jpg (570x761, 51K)

>the results are something I am damn proud of.
And you came to Jow Forums to tell everyone
Typical vegan