#BlueWave

Just voted straight democrat. Get fucked right wingers.

Attached: 1529546956501.jpg (640x635, 113K)

good for you

im british but this still makes me laugh. When they vote do you see poltards making a thread about it?

this is why the left is a meme on this site

>When they vote do you see poltards making a thread about it?
Jow Forums is a small fraction of the right.

you know what i mean. right wingers

>mfw voted straight blue just to spite Jow Forumstards

Attached: 1435454819728.png (174x162, 20K)

> that retarded autistic communist on r9k

Great job. I'm so proud. Imagine all the great things your party will accomplish. Like. Uh. IDK. Calling Trump racist.

The right is going to be dismantled by 2021.

oh my god nobody gives a shit who you voted for, why did you feel the need to make a new thread instead of posting in one of the other 5 threads about the elections today

Attached: 1531446567453.gif (300x182, 1.23M)

He has autism, be kind to him.

You know who i hate more than commies? Capitalist liberals that larp as hardcore communists

The fact your country always boils down to two options is fucking hilarious

#eurogarbageforlife

translate weak bait:
OP HERE, I VOTED FOR MENTAL RETARDED FAGGOTS. PLEASE CALL ME NIGGER. THX
>fine, do whatever you want.

doing god's work. republicunts OUT.

>Just voted straight democrat. Get fucked right wingers.

Congrats on voting right wing you neoliberal, "woke capital" corporate stooge.

Attached: iconoclasm.png (800x800, 414K)

why would i vote? i'm an incel.

>This faggot then went on to go create a bunch of shit threads whinging about how the left is better than the right because only Jow Forumsacks vote in a reactionary, spiteful manner.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-06-00-24-36_20181106003421509.jpg (720x1196, 243K)

>vote along party lines
>disregard what each candidate stands for as an individual
>never have to form your own opinions or convictions as a result
>just matching colors like a fucking chimp
This had better be bait.

>blue wave
>red flag
????????

Was gonna vote today but I'm californian so there's probably no need we'll win anyways.

based

Attached: hibler.gif (500x400, 999K)

Democrats are getting annihilated. Jow Forums is going to be insufferable.

>Thinks he ever had real choice in democracy
Athenians knew about the fallacy of democracy 3000 years ago.

>implying voting on the local, county and state levels necessarily means voting for a corrupt shill
>implying the reluctance of Americans to vote is out of disillusionment with the system and not out of apathy
>implying you get to complain if all you're doing is sitting back and watching it happen

A former local mayor is one of the Presidents closest allies.

Naturally. Do you think all the biggest players just wake up one day and decide to be high-powered politicians? Everyone starts somewhere, but not everyone wants to be king of the world. Some people are happy to make a difference on the local level. Why doesn't someone like that deserve a vote, or at least consideration?

The smaller the seat, the less external corruption. People with money want to influence people with influence themselves.
Local positions are can and often are just as important as any other high level public official. See: Mayors of large cities, the officials in control of the counties with large cities, and state officials in general. It depends on the context.

my dicc is thicc

Well, I live in a smaller city, so I imagine there isn't as much corruption in my local government as there is in, say NYC or LA.

Local governments often have corruption, but it tends to be internal corruption, like stealing taxes, or breaking benign laws like drinking and driving and then never having to deal with the consequences.

Attached: 1521612349861.jpg (600x550, 95K)

Almost voted all Blue but ended up throwing a Green Party candidate in because I really didn't like any of the choices. Don't want the Dems getting smug.

I really fucking hate Jow Forums a bunch of smelly dorks

sdadasd

Attached: 092.jpg (625x614, 104K)

Then who are we again?

smelly losers

Still cooler than Jow Forums

You know you guys lost right?

Now gtfo my board. R9k is a Jow Forums board and that will never change. Fucking feminist cunt.

Attached: redwave.png (377x670, 64K)

wheres that #bluewave ?

The House of Representatives is going to be majority Democrat.

Burn in hell communist scum

Who's winning? i don't understand American voting system

So? Its the senate that matters. Youre on a burning ship commie.

The Senate never mattered. You can go look at articles from weeks ago talking about how republicans were likely to win a majority in the senate. They have more seats that aren't up for election, so they do not have to gain many seats to have a majority. Most of the seats up for election are in red states. The writing was on the wall.
The House becoming majority democrat means republicans have to compromise or not have anything passed.

You have no clue what checks and balances is do you?

I know this isn't popular here but I'm genuinely bummed that Beto lost in Texas.

Attached: 1541548234680.jpg (200x210, 10K)

The dems are reported to take the house. Which means reps lost their control and now can't just pass every bill they want.

no, user. Jow Forums is a Jow Forums board, and no other. Shitpost all you like, but don't pretend like this is your home.

When RGB dies next year the Senate will matter.

I wasnt going to vote but now I'm voting all Republicans just to spite you.

I'm not even Republican

Or when the dems try to impeach trump.

Nobody, nobody ever truly wins because the system was designed to make it impossible, which has the ironic result of more and more power being devolved into bureaucracies that can legislate euphemistically as "regulations", or an "executive order" or even more insidiously, the 12-d the new law by common-law manuevre

No cunt Jow Forums IS a Jow Forums board and no amount of libshit shill posting wiull ever change it. Youre done, YOUR FUCKING DONE! GET THE FUCK OUT lmao. This is my home, Ive been here since the start, unlike you cunts who started pouring in after gamergate and the election.

Its not secret you libshits retreat here when you get kicked off Jow Forums. You never gain anything.

Go spin your draddle and start a tranny thread you kike cunt.

They won't try to impeach him. Impeachment isn't like a return policy for people who got buyer's remorse, it's a way of prosecuting a public official for a specific misdeed. The only people shouting about impeachment are those who don't actually understand what impeachment is.

I've been on this site for over a decade you dumb newfag, and I'm also right-wing. I just have the decency to not shit up literally every board on Jow Forums with Jow Forums content. We got mad when bronies took over /b/, they have the right to get mad when pollacks take over Jow Forums

LMAO
ROMNEY finally won shit.
hahahahahahahah

had to run in Utah too

The board hasnt existed for aslong as the website you commie fuck.

>and I'm also right-wing. I just have the decency to not shit up literally every board on Jow Forums with Jow Forums content.

O k

>implying I wasn't on /b/ like everyone else in 2008
>implying you weren't in preschool in 2008
>Implying I'm a commie just because we disagree on posting etiquette.

t. non-white "people" living in the ruins of a world they could never hope to build

I always vote libertarian/independent
Fuck the establishment parties

Voted all Dem except for the governor because he was exceptionally anti spic

im asian and I voted blue

solidarity forever!
solidarity forever
solidarity forever
for the union makes us strong

If you were british you would be laughing at the claim that america has a left.

>Said he voted democrat
>Post communist flag
Jow Forumstard not even baiting correctly

What a surprise? You don't belong in this country. Consider the fact that your home country vastly out-populates our country per capita, and yet you are still here seeking a "better life." Why did your ancestors not provide this life for you?

>>implying you weren't in preschool in 2008
No I wasnt I was here on r9k when the overloard robot pedo bear was our sigil and you were still in primary school figuring out how to have your period.

eat my ass you fucking bluewavetardnigger redwave winning bitch

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 10.49.29 PM.png (662x498, 34K)

I voted Republican because I want to spite all the normies, bitchy women and SJWs that annoys me. Voted Obama back in 2012 but I started to hate all those cunts that kept saying white men were rapist, racist etc. My overwatch team and most of my discord members also all voted Republican. I hope to see the same tears back in 2016. You get what you deserve cunts.

Fucking die commie scum. The future is NATSOC. All feminists, SJWs, BLM supporters and commies will be rounded up and shot.

>Consider the fact that your home country vastly out-populates our country per capita
u wot m8. I don't think 'per capita' means what you think it means. not him and idc about this thread lol just scrolling past

Let me put it this way: every single Asian country, however small, vastly out-populates the U.S. per square inch of that country.
TLDR: there are billions of Asians, yet they come to America and claim to be "minorities."

LOL. The Senate didn't matter you fucking retard. It was always about the House. The House is what enables Dems to destroy Trump with actual investigations, instead of the sham ones that were run under brainlet Nunes.

>The Senate didn't matter you fucking retard. It was always about the House

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WRONG. WRONG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Doesnt matter the repubs got the house too.

What are you talking about? The House has been called for Dems for about 30 minutes now.

>Doesnt matter the repubs got the house too.
What numbers are you looking at LMAO

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK COMMUNISTS

>Voting with an "against" mindset instead of voting for the one who represents your interests the best
This is your mind on memes and le epic libtards compilations. Get gassed you contrarian faggot, you'll stay a useful idiot forever unless you grow a brain and start thinking for yourself.
>inb4 epic libtard
I'm not a liberal nor a commie. Just someone who hates the same people you hate but I'm including your vomit inducing kind too.

Well so was I you mongoloid. What are we fighting about?

Yeah keep crying faggot. But I already voted so your tears only serve to amuse me. Mmm yummy onions tears

Doesnt matter. Senate is what counts. Trump has the 2020 in the bag. Fuck you you commies.

Yo this little baby is mad

Origami

Attached: 1541478925445.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Per capita means per person m8.
Also not really sure how your responses logically follow from what that poster said about voting dem. Just sounds like you're randomly ranting about minorities (if that's what it was, carry on).
>The House is what enables Dems to destroy Trump with actual investigations
You're delusional lmao

>feel a little disappointed because it looks like the election won't go the way I hoped
>realize that it has almost no effect on my life, and tomorrow will be just like any other day

Why is this so hard for Democrats?

>mfw the "vote straight blue just to spite Jow Forums" retards live in heavily dominated blue states that weren't even a tossup anyway

lmao @ your life

Attached: 1541555679199.webm (540x960, 468K)

Why were Jewish people so upset when Hitler took power?

The only "tears" you're going to taste are the ones coming out of my cock. Remember to always vote for whoever triggers libtards the most since it's probably the most intelligent thought your impressionable brain is going to shit out. Keep sucking my milky tears, faggot.

>randomly ranting
user, if you were like me, and grew up in a 99% white community only to watch it become 56% within a decade, you would understand. Demographics are destiny. What is it that all these minorities are seeking here? Thats right-- white society. Something they can never replicate. Their very presence here mitigates our ability to create the society they so desperately want to be part of.
>per capita
I guess I'm not framing this right. PER CAPITA: as in, for every one American, there are about 50 Asians.

I'm OP and I live in Wisconsin.

Attached: 1536628862865.png (285x260, 107K)

>oy vey i's like anuddah shoah!

Attached: Bubble Merchant.png (504x566, 26K)

moot should have deleted Jow Forums for good when he had the chance. Now we're stormfront 2.