Which are more Jow Forums: virgin chicken eggs or chad duck eggs?

Which are more Jow Forums: virgin chicken eggs or chad duck eggs?

Attached: duck-eggs.jpg (2987x1986, 823K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T44X5o4ZbD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duck eggs are good. Turkey Eggs suck - they're big but they got a unpleasant, almost leathery texture. The reason people eat chicken eggs is that chickens lay a fucking ton of eggs. Many families in my hometown had chicken coops, those birds can shit out a carton a day and it's dirt cheap to raise them. Economically speaking, raising hens for eggs
is just fantastic. I can't imagine duck eggs being anywhere as cheap to farm.

Attached: wizard.jpg (600x1024, 187K)

for some reason when i eat any egg that isn't a chicken i feel repulsed even though it might taste good, i just can't get over that it's not a chicken egg since that's all i'v ever eaten

Believe it or not certain breeds of ducks like khaki campbells can produce more eggs than ducks, and they cost similar to keep.

When I was growing up my mum would make me duck egg milkshakes which was made of milk, ice cream and a raw duck egg from one of our ducks. It's one of the few happy memories I have from childhood.

certain breeds of ducks can produce more eggs than other ducks?
that makes sense but im confused

Attached: 1511935180605.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

That was heartwarming user

Geese

Attached: 20190114_011242.jpg (913x700, 278K)

Duck eggs taste a lot richer than chicken eggs

ostrich eggs

Attached: EFCE80A8-385E-4988-9829-8EF2C5AD0BF7.png (264x258, 56K)

No shit, maybe I'll try to farm ducks someday when I move back out of the city. They're probably nicer to raise than chickens too. Roosters are loud, mean bastards.

>eating raw eggs
I thought this was a great way to get illnesses

Than chickens, I meant

dinosaur eggs

Attached: 1547339217352.jpg (641x749, 101K)

came to post this

It is but I never got sick.

Egg in a milkshake is underrated. Add a little bourbon to the party and youve got a party.

15 minute video on a duck farmer. He talks a bit about the benefits of duck vs chicken eggs. Ducks are easier to round up and herd too; they move in a group whereas chickens run away by themselves.

>not eating crocodile eggs

Must be a mother's touch :^)

Wholesome

roosters are cool you dumb faggot
my granddad's rooster was as loyal as a dog

I'm sure you like being bossed around by bigger men too. Fucking cuck.

Link?

what?

My uncle works in food distribution and for some reason he ended up have like 100 duck eggs to give away. He gave me like 4 dozen. They expired before I could eat them all but I can tell you duck eggs are definitely richer; they have a fattier yolk. Obviously they're larger. Other than that they're pretty much the same.

Huh? Huh!?

i am confuse

Why do you need roosters to farm eggs?

I'm a fucking dumb fuck and didn't even link the video lol
youtube.com/watch?v=T44X5o4ZbD4

You don't, but they'll fertilize the next generation of birds. Save you some money down the line when your laying birds get old.
Never seen chickens run too far away from the coop, myself. Actually some people I know preferred a fenced-in area to protect from predators anyway.

>12:04
Well shit, there's a hell of a statement. Are conventional chicken eggs high-estrogen?

Can you rent a rooster? I don't want to deal with those loud aggressive faggots

neat vid. who else wanna do DDD (dozen duckeggs a day)?

Your question doesn't sound biased at all.

Fuck off honknigger shill.
The real reason to eat goose eggs is to stop the reproduction of geese.

Have any of you actually even had these?

Wut?
He cucked the rooster. He's the barnyard avian alpha.

>Chickens don't roam far from the roost
Depends on the breed. Silkies tend to stick close to the coop. wyandottes and hamburgs like to roam. That's been my experience, anyway. Research different breeds and get ones that suit your preferences.

People are always looking to get rid of excess roosters for free or next to free. Check Craigslist. Go get one, let it rape your hens for a week or so, incubate some eggs, then butcher the rooster if he's an asshole.

If he's not a total asshole and you can tolerate having him around, keep him. They tend to keep a lookout for the hens.

>dinosaur eggs

Attached: Picture of me 69.jpg (128x128, 3K)

I would if I could. Duck eggs are better tasting and better for baking imo. Problem is they make me feel like I have a hangover when I eat them.

Had about 30 ducks and geese and a pond.
Costs: bag of feed about 20 dollars more in winter less in summer cost is averaged. Two tons of sawdust yearly couple hundred including transport used it for all the farm animals pen and a lot into the muddy paddock area. Negliable costs electric for a water heater that thaws their water in winter. This purple antibiotic spray you put on nics and cuts on their feed and legs and any sort of superficial wounds.
Its about as simple letting them out in the morning putting a scoop or feed or cracked corn down and letting them back in at dusk. Have to clean their pen a couple times a week theyre cheeky layers though. They dont really use nesting boxes so they typically leave their eggs in random parts of the pen and hidden in various bushes, dog houses, under the the propane tank, under lawn chairs. Basically youll spend more time looking for eggs than caring for them.

>putting a scoop of feed or cracked corn
>a scoop
Twink ass ducks

They eat grass and bugs they dont need shit you just give a little extra calories so they lay more eggs and cover possible deficiencies.

>>

Attached: disappointingtinyducks.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

as someone who grew up raising chickens and ducks, I can verify chickens are substantially easier to get eggs from. Ducks tend to be less compliant to lay in the nesting boxes and frequently neglect to return to the coop some nights.

He six scoops under now

>frequently neglect to return to the coop some nights.
Huh only animals I had this issue was with geese. I think theyre shy and sneak off to fuck and make nests then give up on it. You could practically set a clock by my ducks. Everytime I was even a minute late to let them in theyre all standing in front of the door making a ruckus.

Of course

ouch ;(

Does anyone else add creatine to their daily eggs?

Attached: IMG_20190113_210751.jpg (3480x3480, 3.95M)

>raw egg
Why

How do I get this big natty?

Based party poster

Yeah chickens are easy as long as they do not have free roam, mine lay in hidden spots and it can take a while to find them

>almost every food boosts estrogen
>very few boost testosterone
Is this a conspiracy?

Only if you're incredibly unlucky and weak. You're odds are super slim, something like 1 in 10,000 chance of being exposed and then you still have to actually contract it, and even if you catch it you're looking at flu like symptoms for a day. It's just retarded pearl clutching.

both are shit unless they are from pastured animals that are fed their natural diet, and unpasteurized and eaten raw

that's because you were eating your natural diet. if you were to get eggs from a real farm that feeds the animals their natural diet and you ate the eggs raw you would feel amazing. supermarket eggs in the US are not real food.

>honknigger
Gets me every time when people are mad of geese.

I swear there are guys on here living like this and wonder why they cant get girls

what the fuck are you doing?

>mfw literally have 3 ducks that lay eggs every morning.
>looks like im gonna make it

Attached: 5FCBBE340D034AAABB1CBE670926616B.jpg (600x600, 33K)