Friend is so pussy-whipped he stopped lifting because of his gf

>friend is so pussy-whipped he stopped lifting because of his gf

Attached: sadbatman.jpg (292x214, 32K)

The ultimate bluepill.
Your friend is done for.

Smack him or leave him.

What a fucking idiot. Doesn’t he realize that when he loses his gainz, he’s gonna lose her too!?
Never ever let a woman convince you not to lift.

Attached: 2C29FC97-23F0-46D6-BC14-7AD4F487E69F.gif (500x211, 856K)

That's weird. My gf loves me lifting.

He's so fucking whipped. He does everything with her. Haven't done anything with him for 2 months since he is always busy with her. He says she tracks him and everything. He has to ask permission before going places, even if he is home. Last time I was with him he had to leave the gym early because his girlfriend was crying because she is stressed over her new courses. I told him who gives a shit and to just finish lifting and then see her but he insisted he must go. Now he hasn't lifted since, and keep in mind we were on the lacrosse team together back in high school and he would lift all the time. Looks a lot thinner now.

Attached: FM.jpg (500x334, 26K)

You need to get your brother back before it's too late.

this is the problem with lifting for girls, brahs.

Dude she’s toxic. She’s getting set to break his damn heart. I had a gf back in high school who I was like that with and she cut me off from all my friends and emotionally abused the shit outta me.
Try to talk some sense into him. But he’s gonna have to realize she’s bad for him for himself...

>ask permission from GF to go places

Attached: 1541380028949.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Everything I say to him and he just won't budge. He says he regrets getting with her and yet tonight he is going out to dinner with her family and then tomorrow he is going out with her to breakfast. I mean what the fuck

Fuck her

She’s got him hooked on the pussy. He’s just gonna have to realize it for himself... just be there for him.

This. Lose your friend and break their relationship but save him. Become the necessary evil.

>has to ask permission before going places
>not allowed to lift
>she's stressed over fucking classes

I'm sorry to say it but your bro is gone, buddy. He is absorbed by the pussy and will cease to exist if left alone.

You have a chance to save him though. Let him know that she's controlling his life and it's not healthy. Lifting is good and she's trying to hold him down. It's selfish. Let him know that he needs to be free from her tyranny or you have no reason to even talk to him any more.

And more importantly you have to do it. You have to let him go if he chooses it. But make sure to tell him that you will always be there for him if he's willing to be free again. It's ok if he chooses to let her destroy his life and control him to nothing, but you don't want to be around him for it and you hope that he gets out before it's too late.

I guarantee you this bitch is a fucking psycho who will destroy his life and then leave him.

This might unironically be the best solution. Seduce her and fuck her and then go to your bro with this revelation. He will go back to lifting more motivated than ever to want to kick your ass. And he will leave her.

You may not be able to be the hero he deserves, but you can at least be the hero he needs.

a silent slammer, a watchful penetrator, a dark dick

Holy mother of based.

Attached: griffith_300.jpg (299x441, 49K)

i have missed two workouts in a row, cant get into the mindset unless im completely alone. funny thing is ive been looking forward to these sessions too. tomorrow i will get it

I'm in the same boat with my best friend, except he's a few years down the line and now he has started to identify as a "non-binary lesbian".

Attached: 1540509477384.jpg (400x400, 31K)

i'm so sorry man. it's not your fault.

Give me one valid reason why i wouldn't want a yandere gf when i already do not have any friends