Why do you lift Jow Forums? be honest please

why do you lift Jow Forums? be honest please

Attached: 1546695448131.jpg (2000x1211, 349K)

ive got strong suicidal tendencies so im trying to make myself harder to kill, already working

So I can beat the shit out of everyone at the next r9k meetup

Because I'm insecure, lonely and lost. Can you please go now?

Attached: 1537193637831.png (894x894, 100K)

Even though I feel like a failure in everything else, at least I have a better body than 80% of the population

Number one for my health. I have had many family members die because they simply didn't take care of themselves. I don't want to die of something that could have easily been prevented.

Number two would be because it's pretty cool seeing old friend's reactions when they see the 280lbs fat fuck from high school is now more fit than them.

If someone put a gun to my head and said that I had to eat the ass of one of those pictures, I'd eat them both and with a mouthfull of crayon, ask them to shoot me

The fat but wouldn't look like that. It would be wrinkly, saggy, and full of cellulite

Because I feel like a fat piece of shit who'll die in his 30s if I don't.

so i can reveal my power level in public and not get my ass kicked or be ridiculed. i will look like a god and no one will dare cross me

Attached: 345h4tgrf.jpg (628x888, 269K)

I just want a butt like the one on the right.

>be in 7th grade
>friend jokingly says I got fat
>start doing hundreds of curls with two 2kg dbs we had at home

These days I lift to look good and be healthy. I sit at a desk all day and I simply want to maintain a healthy and attractive body.

they look like shit irl tho. only looks good in pics

patrician

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 229K)

>epileptic seizures couple times a week
>want to become bigger and stronger to endanger the people around me more

This

I want women to look at me.

Attached: 1547242631925.png (597x590, 765K)

I dropped out of college at 21 and needed something constructive to keep from feeling like a complete failure. Kept it consistent for the past 6 years and dug myself out of the shit pile into a successful life. Also, I'm compensating for being a turbomanlet

Attached: BEBD1AF1B62F4BC593860BDDF4F96042.png (768x768, 430K)

I am intoverted as fuck and take zero initiative in social settings, and I lift a slight hope that becoming athletic will make people approach me, want to talk to me more and give me an easier time in social settings.

I want a bigger butt and sexier midriff (male) also being stronger just makes life easier

It kept me alive and makes me go on
>Was always some depressed, Nihilistic faggot
>Get to highschool, pick up lifting for Wrestling and Shotput
>Feel good about myself, feel confident
>Go to college, eventually go full /nosports/ No club teams, nothing
>end up just sitting in my dorm every day
>go down to 1, maybe 2 days of lifting a week become a bicep curl and bench bro, visually see my muscle definition go away and fat return
>nearly drop out, have no motivation to go on in anything, school or fitness related, become suicidal at one point
>Summer break, get job at Summer camp I went to as a kid, why not I need money and hey, maybe being outdoors will make me feel better
>Every other counselor is skinny fat or stick thin
>Be to only counselor with even the slightest amount of muscle
>have mini-Aryans tell my they want to be as strong as me when they grow up, tell me to lift them up, grab my arm and stay by me when they get scared during our night time hikes
>Have adorable 6 year old Aryan walk up to me, hand me his small teddy bear and say "You're strong, can you keep him safe for me?" before he went rock climbing when he wasn't even in my cabin
>Embraced the 14 words
>Now have motivation to keep going, lifting 5 days a week, working multiple muscle groups, want to become a great father one day and be a strong inspiration to my future sons.

Lifting can be the best anti-depressant.

Attached: The Power of the White Man.jpg (660x330, 81K)

ANSWERED THE CALL

based

Attached: 1499357926427.jpg (640x480, 23K)

To crush niggers, spics, and shitskin arabs in the upcoming race war

Attached: 1546326564839.jpg (1472x828, 126K)

So I can make giganormies feel inferior and like the bitches they really are.

Also so I can actually get a girl with the least bit of chance of rejection. Now I'm too scared unless I'm pushing some serious mog weight with a six pack.

Left would need a lot of muscle to keep the butt that perky but also a lot of fat. The right isn't a genetic or is on hormone therapy female because genetic females put extra fat on their butt due to hormones and because it feeds neonatal brain growth, therefore just by eating the kcals necessary to grow the buttocks muscles she will automatically also be adding some extra fat to her buttocks.

Been doing it off and on for years helps me reset and stay calm

I lift so I'm able to lift manlet or woman into air with one hand by grabbing by their neck.
I often run simulations with a dumbbell and can currently do so with 80lb one

Pic related

but these are also good reasons

Attached: 1531687433673.jpg (720x524, 39K)

to look better and be proud of myself

There's a parallel thread up Use the catalog before making the exact same thread.

based and redpilled

Dios mio! Le bogdanoff de las Goblina

Because it's one of the things I have to do to achieve my life goals

Attached: IF-YOURE-SINGLE.png (960x1013, 105K)

I've fallen into depression and become addicted to the dopamine rush of meaningless internet browsing. I am trying to teach myself how to enjoy real activities once again. Exercise is just one of the many tools I'm using to dig myself out of this.

Attached: emiliapout.jpg (1000x563, 77K)

lmao those nigglets arms look like chocolate raisins hahahahaha

It's a tool I can use to keep myself calm and in control of myself
I have been beaten down by life so much I just feel like I'm in constant attack and u have to be ready for the next one. Through the failures and dealing with people I have learned to be in a constant stage of rage
That's my life. I am always angry and ready for the next thing to fail and I have to just keep picking myself up after every failure

The lifting keeps my rage and focus controlled

Attached: Wolf_Fight_by_nikkiburr.jpg (902x720, 676K)

Much better than the one on the left does in real life.

Just to prove a point

I'm just used to doing by now.

Fugg I'm probably on 4.

>be honest please
When am I not?

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_artoria_pendragon_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_reroi__9941f22efdefac15a (2480x3507, 1.67M)

Everything we do is for pussy even if we don't realize it

Attached: sodom doom.jpg (682x682, 91K)

>Want the attention, approval and validation of many women
>Want to make lesser men feel insecure when I'm around them and especially when they're with a girlfriend/girl
>Want to look like the heroes from my anime and vidya

Attached: y2.jpg (1600x1000, 242K)

I lift so I can eat and drink whatever I like but still have people want to fuck me.

Working well so far. 1/2/3/4 for all triples at least. 6'3 and a bit soft around the edges, maybe 20% BF but it works for me

Started lifting for about a year
Working with Jow Forums friend
Walked into 5 guys
Bitches got wet just by his presence
All their boyfriends became betas
That’s what I want!

>tfw all 5 at the same time

To get mired and feel good about myself. Also so I can lift heavy things because it's fun.

On a side note, and I know idiots here won't believe it, if you can deadlift over 250 (above normie level) you can take a police water Cannon and not be thrown away 10 m. It feels like getting kicked on the back or chest, if it hits your head it feels like an elbow strike, either way, you won't fall down. Make sure if it hits your legs you have enough balance to not fail by rapidly switching your weight on your legs. After several tries (maybe 3) cops will give up and stop shooting water at you. You will have bruises and feel dizzy if it hits your head tho, make sure you cover your ears with your hands, the pressure can destroy your eardrums and even cause deafness, so be careful.

I lift so my son can ride on my shoulders when he is tired and have my wife on my shoulders when in a rock concert.

To lose fat.
To get strong.
To be worthy of mai waifu of eleven years.

Attached: 49182047_p0.png (741x1103, 455K)

Ok, so I can resist a water cannon. Is that my superpower now?

So that no one can make fun of my favorite anime.

Attached: image.jpg (2046x1144, 268K)

nice, that way she'll have a better view of the chads on stage who she's wants to fuck!

Attached: REDDIT.jpg (956x768, 164K)

Based and Miku-pilled.

Season 2 Soon.

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_saihate_d3__b4bb3a80ed9267db037d6ce53af38a24.jpg (994x994, 177K)

Because Im trying to age more gracefully and have better sex

so i can get a step closer to perfection and my image of godliness

Attached: mikementzer.jpg (450x614, 65K)

you are honest, i like you, you have my approval

Thanks, friend.

Attached: 1494694464351.jpg (891x1115, 855K)

I am you to the T, what the fuck

Thanks user. I don't see a point in lying because believe people can workout for any reason they want. I obviously do want to feel good about myself and be happy with my body, but I also have reasons like the other ones driving me.

Yes. Next step is get used to tear gas. After a few weeks of being exposed your body will build resistance and won't suffer the consequences as hard as the first time, so you'll be able to breathe normally while others are suffocating and crying out next to you.

Let's be friends user

>So I can beat the shit out of everyone at the next r9k meetup
part of why i lift is to go to the next Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /v/, etc meetup in my area and fuck some uggo user girl

>Want to make lesser men feel insecure when I'm around them and especially when they're with a girlfriend/girl
>Want to look like the heroes from my anime and vidya
these too

I feel like the one on the right would feel better cause they can flex and tighten and shit, right?

Attached: E6BB94B2-DD7A-4483-AB5D-20275CABA291.png (753x819, 594K)

Started out to pass army tests, ended up sticking to it for the mental feeling

Kek, I'm absolutely none of these 5.

>Want to make lesser men feel insecure when I'm around them
Yikes and cringepilled way to deal with your own insecurities.
Were you mercilessly bullied in school?

this sounds pretty fun

Always been a fatfucc, wanna improve my condition, wanna run like i've never did before.

I FUCKIN' WANNA GO TO THE BEACH, I'm not that insecure but it feels uncomfortable as fuck being fat.

Also I wanna get in shape to practice Muay Thai

> GET A DRAGON TATTOO

yes

For what purpose?

i'm depressed and lifting gives me something to do other than wank

Based. Literally my goal body

good question. im 5'5 so i shouldnt even bother right? according to you guys i should jsut kill myself

Attached: 1545960563867.jpg (550x550, 20K)

>I am intoverted as fuck and take zero initiative in social settings, and I lift a slight hope that becoming athletic will make people approach me, want to talk to me more and give me an easier time in social settings.
I thought I was introverted my whole life. Nope. Just afraid of rejection. Rejection is all we have. Without rejection, the risk of failure, nothing would matter. You would be like all the other animals. Quit being a brainlet who doesn't realize that you've been brought out from non-existence to experience happiness and you're wasting it by acting like anybody else is better than you.
>t. 25 year old obese unemployed kissless virgin but every moment is bliss and I only wish to spread happiness

>6. A man

If you want to be the tip of the spear, you're going to have to charge through gas.

I lift the gay away. If I don't lift all I think about is sucking on cocks and I when I do I wish I hadn't. But when I lift I don't think about it, it doesn't turn me straight but it stops me from being a colossal faggot.

Attached: aasd.png (204x248, 6K)

>truly depressed
>still has the energy to lift, bathe, eat properly
Pick one user

Attached: dVj8pKO.jpg (500x500, 30K)

have strength fagbro, you can win.

>i'm unhappy with my life and lifting gives me something to do other than wank
there

it's not like you have anything to lose

If true, looooool, better come in terms with yourself user and get out of the closet. The other option is to remain inside and be the most closeted faggot ever, be a straight try hard saying all kinds of excessive and unnecessary masculinity related shit but be an actual colossal faggot sucking dick on the side.

I believe it's entirety possible that by staying shape and with the help of modern/future medical advancements I could live a very long time and the longer I live the more I get to keep watching the world burn.

Attached: cPxPA.jpg (592x591, 160K)

He can be openly gay with himself/others and still resent it/fight against it, just like the nofap guys resent and fight against the urge to masturbate.

i enjoy living life though, even if i am short. i do have things to lose

I want to look good when I take my shirt off.
I want bigger arms because they are shit as they are now.
I want to feel like I can do anything physically
I want to win any push up challenge that might occur

>not opting for fat AND muscular

sad

I aint in the closet or a teenager buddy, i've tried embracing the gay and rejecting it. Neither work these are my cards.

Fuck, that’s a reality check for me.

I lift because i am a turbomanlet autist that just wants to get mired this summer

Attached: i-be-realizing-things-too-late_o_7257483.jpg (741x677, 50K)

left is better

This is why,,,
It's sad but true

>lifting for my oneitis
>tfw she always tells me that i'm a dumbass
>tfw she always says "i won't ever date you"

It hurts brehs

Attached: chad-billy-copy.png (1000x1413, 600K)

Attached: BAC3D4F0-84A2-492D-8D29-A9E11CB27C8C.jpg (960x502, 116K)

Nah they look good just not always visible with clothes. I've noticed it can be deceiving sometimes. When revealed though it's gorgeous and well shaped

It helps build my confidence, and the devotion of time to myself shows me that I have self-respect.
It helps me escape the weakness of my past, where I was fat, bullied, and extremely unmasculine.
It helps prepare me for the challenges of tomorrow; mental strains of a natural introvert finding women, or the physical strains of hands-on hardship.

It means I can look in the mirror and say that I am more and more a vision of the man I want to be.

Protect the smiles of fictional characters and cause myself pain when I fail.