How do i get a mommy gf? Are they kind nurturing women left in America should i just go to Japan and marry a cake?

How do i get a mommy gf? Are they kind nurturing women left in America should i just go to Japan and marry a cake?

Attached: 1540046448137.jpg (524x800, 332K)

Japanese cake is your best bet.

>he actually thinks Japanese women are any better
Delusional weeb

Getting over your mommy issues is the best bet.

Christ Jesus I need to know bumbity bump

Top tier taste. If I knew the answer I wouldn't be on here. Well, I probably would just to give advice. Honestly, though, that does sound extremely ideal. I'd take a Japanese mommy gf anyday over 9/10 Stacy roastie.

>get a job
>get out of your parents' house
>get friends
>get a normal gf
>tell her to be your mommy gf
That's literally it. This WILL work, for the most part. But yea, you will not just "get" a mommy gf, especially if you aren't even a normal guy at the very least. No woman is gonna swoop in and nurture you for real, they'll be willing to pretend for you and shit but you actually have to actually be already self sufficient, and it is just roleplay.

Bump for interest. Where do mommy gfs hang out?

They aren't real. In fact, the older women I've known who date younger men are annoying, childish, and stupid.

Are they as dispirit as the rumors make them out to be
It's to late for that me and my mother have issues that can never be resolved

Attached: 1541063025163.png (1300x900, 537K)

>>get a normal gf
A normal gf is younger than you, you dumb normalfag idiot.

>No woman is going to swoop in and nurture you
Well somebody has to

Attached: 1541063493536.jpg (600x800, 211K)

>find a woman with big hips and big boobs
>start dating her
>if she isn't already, encourage her to overeat until she is ~10 pounds overweight
>congrats, you're dating a mommy gf

>Well somebody has to
No, they don't.

Fuck off you ignorant fag, first of all mommy-gf does not equal milf-gf or cougar gf, they are different, mommy gf is about the dynamics not age, secondly suck my dick faggot I was being helpful.
Nah dude seriously, if you want a nurturing mommy gf you have to accept roleplay, a woman still will want you do be an adult for real and have a job and such, but she will be willing to play mommy if thats what you like, she may even like it too. but you need to actually prove yourself first.

There is more to a mommy gf other then just the body type but mom bods are nice

Attached: 1540046480195.jpg (1012x1433, 174K)

agreed

organelle

Attached: Csn-3nwWgAA1c69.jpg (635x797, 103K)

If my own mother never gave me affection and nurturing who will

Literally the ideal female body type

Attached: 1540046363728.jpg (640x806, 80K)

but that's the point of the fetish/fantasy - to have a woman take care of you for the rest of your life
you can think it's disgusting or pathetic or whatever other normie insult you can think of, but you won't change what we want, we want a mother figure that will allow us to stay children-like and do everything for us, including sex
we don't actually want to fuck our mothers or anything - well i don't, at least - the huge breasts and milf bodies we masturbate to are just symbols of maternity, visual cues to associate with our fantasies of ideal partners who would nurture us for the rest of our lives

Peak female performance. Nothing can beat it.

>If my own mother never gave me affection and nurturing who will
No one

Life is so unfair
Just imagine it living in your cakes fancy apartment watching anime and playing video games and of course sweet tender loving when she comes home

Attached: __ruuko_san_original_drawn_by_pepe_jonasan__723c0b002b6beccce00e4d7f69a62e6a.jpg (686x960, 456K)

>"Hey user come over here and help me do some stretches."
>" Oh user, your grip is so tight you're so strong and sensitive."

Attached: 1540222281183.jpg (960x1280, 312K)

this, a mommy gf is more about a caring and nurturing personality imo but the body is very nice too

you know, it's simply because we don't think about it. tfw no mommy gf, i've been feeling this for my whole life. tfw no mommy gf. and god doesn't want me to have it or to want it, i tried to cope with religion, i'm sorry i can't prove god exists to myself, so now i don't have the cope, so, tfw no mommy gf. my feelings don't matter. I should never have been born i'm just another incel loser with no soul. i hate life.

Attached: 87856ba80f4a1f57762623166d68ac084d7ca072_hq.jpg (720x540, 36K)

>Hey sweetie it's been a long day come and relax on the bed with me

Attached: __original_drawn_by_orushibu__6a87e0f06d5904f1626d1aa6d001b7a3.jpg (677x1176, 104K)

Imagine being such a lazy manbaby that it manifested into a fetish for a surrogate mother, who will continue to enable your unhealthy behavior. It's mind-blowing

Attached: 1404238518202_jpg.jpg (193x182, 32K)

>Are they as dispirit as the rumors make them out to be
Yes.
I had a desperate 40 year old Jap woman fall in love with me and start talking about marriage right away simply because I was white and single.

what kind of guy do you have to be to get a mommy gf? asking for a friend

Attached: 1509891937966.jpg (892x752, 109K)

How common is this? Will they marry you if you don't speak nip?

>I should have never been born
I know what your feeling
Excuse me but do you happen to know where we are
Looks like i will take a trip to Japan where do cakes like to hang out bars?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_hayabusa__sample-1b1dce6a21908b12d40fc8f1959ad915.jpg (850x1193, 92K)

>what kind of guy do you have to be to get a... gf?
A desirable one. Not that easy.

A defenseless young man with mommy issues being cute help's too

I'm not sure, maybe I just got really lucky and ended up in the right place at the right time. Either that or the memes are true and they're everywhere.

The woman I met was desperate enough to want marriage despite the huge language barrier. I imagine you would have a much easier time if you were fluent, but it's not always necessary.

I don't know if a lonely Jap woman is the best idea for a gf/wife though. You would probably have very little in common with them. They just go to work and sperg out over Disney shit, not much else.

Bars are probably your best bet. You could try Tinder or other dating apps too, I've heard there's some older women on there. Definitely worth the trip even if you don't find a cake gf though.

do you really think that someone else would take better care of yourself than you? it that how far off you are?

how does one meet a thicc mommy gf? bars? okcupid? at a parent-teacher conference?

Attached: 1 - UdZa9yJ.jpg (1077x1813, 1.19M)

I'm sure I could find some things in common. Where were you at when you found this woman?

At a karaoke bar in Kyoto.
Seriously though, consider that any woman like this will probably want to spend the rest of her life with you out of sheer necessity. She's either gonna want kids right away or not at all, and she'll likely want a more conservative Japanese marriage in which she takes all of your income and issues you an allowance. Be careful what you wish for.

Sounds all good to me.

Yes a 30 year Japanese woman with a high paying jop can take better care of men than myself

Attached: dee4O7g.jpg (550x550, 43K)

Well, go for it then! Japan is a lot of fun no matter how you look at it. Go with an open mind and low expectations and enjoy the culture. You'll be able to find women if you put yourself out there.

i'm a very cute defenless young man with severe mommy issues and only had one offer from a 50 yo mommy to go be with her. I declined cause even though i'm messed up i would like to start a family with some one.

why did my childhood have to be so fucked up

careful, results maybe, mixed

Attached: file.png (1299x691, 702K)

>durr wmaf bad!
Fuck off tenda

Just wait for a 30 something cake to come your way
Of course race mixing is bad but i'm long past the point of caring i just want my Japanese office lady mommy gf

Attached: 1541524712456.jpg (988x1400, 153K)

He would get pussy in japan. He could have even got some in America, but he was a psyco. Serious mental issues. Saw himself as a god and was upset when other people didn't see him in the same way.

30 might be a cake, but it's a rotten cake ready to be thrown in the trash.

I dont want a gf to mommy me, I just want to fuck hot milfs.

30 is prime age for cakes

>eating a spoiled cake on new years
Stop.

my Filipino gf is everything but a dom mummy gf, she's 27 and thicc af in all the right places but way too sub, fbm

Attached: 40253625_2058659584463646_7903771956820836352_n.jpg (720x553, 34K)

GET OUT OF THIS BOARD!
MILFS ARE WHORES!

>Just wait for a 30 something cake to come your way
is that what happened to you? if yes why are you still looking for some one, HOW DO YOU KNOW user?!

>Fucking milfs
>Not wanting them to coddle you as they do it
That's like going to the zoo but not looking at the animals

Attached: __bakugou_mitsuki_and_midoriya_izuku_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_echigoya_takeru__973a5c07dc027bf (627x868, 94K)

How dare you say such a thing about your mother. She was classy as fuck when I bent her over the kitchen table while she was waiting for the oven to warm up to cook your dino tendies.

You like fucking old, short, fat women Ann?
You sicken me

Attached: My Zoomer ass.png (900x458, 88K)

No it never happened to me but we know they are dispirit just look for a younger one if you want a family

Attached: 1541310271595.jpg (1280x960, 167K)

I'll fuck em all son.

Attached: 151243823492.jpg (633x640, 47K)

even goblinas papi?

Attached: file.png (526x455, 233K)

Was I unclear in my previous statement about fucking them all?

Attached: 1534559889758.gif (200x170, 34K)