Tips to increase concentration and improve mental state?

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

I have an exam tomorrow and I want to know whether there is anything i can do right now to make me more focused for tomorrow. I'm already on day 11 of nofap. (I usually start no fap at least 10 days before the exam to max mental gains)

Attached: AssGoBoom.jpg (154 KB, 960x960)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

sniffing lavender-scented stuff will improve your working memory

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Right ass doesn’t look natty

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

Get your mom science of my board

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Can it be anything? Like soap?

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Attached: lavender-21.png (127 KB, 1324x378)

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Bumppity

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Some cardio now and 8 hours of sleep.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Does anyone find right attractive?
fucking degenerates

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Bruh who doesn't

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Only niggers find that attractive
See

John Thompson
John Thompson

Me.
Its just a fat bitch showing her cellulite ass.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Don't eat in the morning but still consume electrolytes (pink salt, potassium, magnesium...etc) and maybe a vitamin C and vitamin D3 supplement. Those 3 things help me feel more awake and focused for sure

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

1.Sleep
2.exercise before learning&exam if possible for ~30min at least - it amps up the brain functionality and increases memory retention by 20%.
3. Positive mental stance, tests proved manipulating whether you believe you can make it affects performance statistically significant.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Taking testosterone.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

I have no idea about the mental state, but I know just the place to increase concentration

Attached: 1535917908535.jpg (589 KB, 1602x2239)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

I DNA tested almost entirely Swedish, Norwegian, and Icelandic genes and I find that attractive. Juicing up 100% makes you go for fat asses. The higher a dose I go on the more ridiculous it gets. I'm convinced it has something to do with recognizing that those women can take a serious pounding.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Attached: 1544407860965.jpg (36 KB, 800x600)

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Literally just a different angle bro

William Thompson
William Thompson

is that teddybearosito?

she's gotten so nasty recently

Hudson James
Hudson James

Fuck plastic sugery. For 1000s of years only african women looked like this and how im supposed to believe european decent women suddendly starred developing bodies like this in the past 8-10 years? Looks wrong and sinfull.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit