Why aren't you drink kombucha?

Why aren't you drink kombucha?

>Strengthens your immune system
>Aids in digestion
>Helps with weight loss
>Detoxifies your body
>Boost in energy and mental focus

Not to mention the superfoods added in specific flavors and buying it as an alternative to beer, soda, and or juice.

Attached: ca1346c8-86d5-4dc1-acb3-2d3fd2485fe1.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1541-4337.12073
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen it spilled here a bit. Any one actually tried it? Thoughts?

Is there any more info or a study or somebody with any experience with this? Sounds like snake juice

Are you a bot? What the fuck are you even talking about?

It's fermented tea.

It's fucking expensive.

Apart from caloric deficit, the only thing "aiding" in fat loss would be T3-T4. Anything else is a hoax, and you are paying your local snake oil salesman out the ass for it.

>detoxifies your body
people sprouting this bullshit should be culled. The only thing that detoxifies the body is the body itself and some water

>no study can prove it has any benefits whatsoever
>idiots still buy it

I don't like caffeine.

>Why aren't you drink kombucha?
Bottles are $4+ where I live. I don't care how good you say it is it's a waste of money.

>Caloric intake

Its tea, what did you expect? The point of drinking it is for the probiotic cultures.
Funny how everyone start saying "snake oil" or "snake juice".

You all are like fucking robots.

>people sprouting this bullshit should be culled.
You could even say that the gene pool would be...detoxified.

it's just another thing companies bottle up and sell for $10 to shmucks who think it will help them

just eat a balanced diet and drink water, nobody needs this crap

So you admit that it doesn't "aid" in fat loss? You fatties are all the same, brain dead until the end.

You sound personally hurt, how much money have you wasted on this stuff?

Asks for thoughts on shitty tea drink
Gets told it’s shit
>you’re a funking robot

Attached: 479EFE85-4451-49D4-A8F7-CB7954B785C5.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I do because I like how it tastes.

>implying probiotics aren't good for the digestive system
>implying digestion has no part to play in diet and how your body reacts to food

Nah it's just that there are so many people so quick to jump on it and say the exact same thing.

The way it works is pretty simple, I dont understand why people are so sceptical about some tea but will chug corn syrup and dye water, energy drinks, and milk waste powder cause le nu-Jow Forums meme said so.

most people are not dumb enough to do any of the things on your list

Because Kefir is better

No, fatty, you are a fat fuck because you eat to much, not because your self diagnosed digestive problems. And even if you actually have a digestive issue, it's probably related to your current food intake. And no, there is no other magical spell cast upon your body that makes it more susceptible to storing fat than other humans.

>projecting as fuck
>mad as fuck
>denying science

Kek, time for bed little one

>4 fucking bucks for the cheapest kind
>taste like shit

>Le science
>le kek

Time to go back to r*ddit

You too

because kefir is the superior drink

>cheaper
>tastier
>more bacteria
>more brotons

I had no idea what that was until I just looked it up,

But of course it had to have some of animal product in it, didn't it?

Attached: GyFPN4ZOYtnSd5JRmkKE9DQtFs5jLMYTuLYjqkrNxOI.jpg (768x768, 94K)

>you can buy a bottle of the plain unsweetened kombucha and mix it in a 3 gallon jug with room temperature tea
>the tea was brewed from 2 gallons water then sweetened with 2 cups sugar.
>let it sit with a cloth cover until a thick pancake-lookin' piece of fungus covers the top of the tea.
>strain the liquid off and bottle it with some juice
>replace the liquid in the tank with more sweet tea for more later...
>let sit about two weeks then refrigerate..
>tfw when you drink your own kombucha
>tfw you become activated

That's a good idea, I've never made my own

this the newest pyramid scheme?

I reckon it's meme as fuck and a colossal rip off but it's the only thing i can consistently find that isn't in plastic so i drink it occasionally

Nah, it's the new acia berry/ketones/macha/mate. It never ends, this shit.

It's not a ponzi scheme. It's just snake oil.

i drink it sometimes, super good for you and kinda tastes like beer

I get the gallon kombucha when it's on sale because it's cheaper than buying glass gallon jugs on their own. I like it a lot. The probiotic cultures really helped unfuck my shit after years of eating processed garbage everywhere.

KOMBUCHA MINT HYDE

My mom makes it and I buy it all the time. I just like it.

Can't confirm any health benefits though

Attached: IMG-20190113-WA0003.jpg (1600x1200, 205K)

I like to get it when I go to the local noodle joint
>Nice to drink
>Isn't filled with sugar like soft drink
>Can't always drink grog
It's either that or soda water.

>literally contains Candida

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1541-4337.12073
>Candida sp. is included in a great number of kombucha beverages. Kozaki and others (1972) isolated Candida famata, Candida guilliermondii, and Candida obutsa. In kombucha samples from Mexico, Herrera and Calderon‐Villagomez (1989) detected C. famata. Teoh and others (2004) identified Candida stellata. From a local kombucha in Saudi Arabia, Ramadani and Abulreesh (2010) isolated and identified 4 yeasts: Candida guilliermondi, Candida colleculosa, Candida kefyr, and Candida krusei. C. krusei were identified in kombucha from a district of Ankara (Turkey; Safak and others 2002).

>Strengthens your immune system
doesn't
>Aids in digestion
doesn't
>Helps with weight loss
doesn't
>Detoxifies your body
doesn't
>Boost in energy and mental focus
doesn't

>Aids in digestion
But I don't want aids tho

Fancy vinegar water. Tastes bad, don't feel any different.

What does your average kombucha drinker look like?

>What the fuck are you even talking about
I think he wants to know if there is any validity to the fucking wild claims in OP.

TL;DR: [citation needed]

checked, but
>will chug corn syrup and dye water, energy drinks, and milk waste powder cause le nu-Jow Forums meme said so
what the fuck are you talking about, who does this apart from exactly the type of fuckwit that would buy kombucha?

>But of course it had to have some of animal product in it, didn't it?
Yeah. Life feeds on life. Dumbass.

It’s disgusting

Corn syrup and dye is soda and energy drinks and milk waste is whey, it's the parts of the milk they would throw away during the making of cheese.

You can make water kefir too. It's pretty easy

>all the sources tested were in third world shitholes

Not sure about the health stuff but costco sells 8 for $10 or something and I like them.

They're really cozy feeling, kinda like low sugar ginger beer mixed with apple cider vinegar.

Different user, lol over 70% of people in America ingest corn syrup and everyone on here pushes synthetic supplements and unnatural protein powders

Lowers epileptic threshold and exacerbates bipolar disorder

I'm going to be nice and assume english isn't your first language. Snake Oil is a term for bullshit that people try to sell as miracle cures.

>helps with weight loss
This is a huge disadvantage, considering we are a fucking bodybuilding board. As a hardgainer im offended.

>Detoxifies your body
hear this all the time, but what the fuck does this even mean
sounds like bullshit

Attached: nice.png (251x285, 92K)

placebo trash

I brew it using honey from our beehive instead of sugar. we can flavour it with lots of different types of tea. I think its tasty because im not an amerilard who needs cupfuls of sugar in my everything