We are in a suicide epidemic

>we are in a suicide epidemic

why?

Attached: aid359605-v4-728px-Act-Like-Shinji-Ikari-Step-3.jpg (728x546, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VgWfLi5jwrg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZodTyEoFRZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq0lB-4YDAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sss
secularism
sexual revolution
social media

increased opportunities devalues the worth of things, we have access to more than ever before but it's only increased our yearning and worsened the feelings of emptiness

>that image
Hilarity. I'd have laughed but I'm contemplating suicide due to having an internal pile, or maybe a pile, or cancer, or 'miraculously' hpv, at the age of twenty-nine and don't do anal nor lift and was trying to avoid piles.

Our health being worse is a reason. By twenty I had an external pile from anal.

Also by my twenties I had never worked and lost faith in society by age sixteen, also when I started experimenting with anal.

When you think about it, things only ever get worse in society. Our health only does too and they can't even cure the common cold.

>flying cars
>cure to cancer
>full body vr
>robot waifu
>legalized drugs
>getting an SO easier rather than harder in modern times
>etc
All chuck testa as far as the eye can see.

We're unhealthy and everything is a let down.

Because there is a loneliness epidemic particularly for men. Why? Single mothers and the internet are a recipe for disaster for young white men.

People realizing the world is going to be super competitive and theyre not gonna make it? idk

it's still a tiny number though. losers are forgotten quickly.

everyone's forgotten, even the greats

You're more likely to die of suicide than a car wreck now days, statistically, when car wrecks used to be the most likely way you'd die an untimely death.

In the USA at least.

Also, you're about twenty time more likely to die of medical mal practice than being shot in the USA. And it ain't even free. Or so I heard.

Because young men have nothing to live for. They need to be taught to reject the modern world and it's degeneracy.

The road of virtue is the only way to find happiness. Reject hedonism.

Attached: 1541476403958.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Because what point is there to life?
Before you could delude yourself that your king and / or country was worth fighting for.
You had "your people" to belong to and care for and be cared by.
You could have a nice caring wife to come home to after slaving away or a caring husband to hold down the fort for.
Hell, we even had noble sounding goals like world peace and ending hunger or something.
Now everything is all jumbled, and nothing makes sense. We have removed all of our happy delusions for the reality of the world, we are all animals doing animal things.

death kind of does negate the importance of anything we achieve

Because we all stay inside our rooms all the time reading barely entertaining shit on the internet. Go outside, bring people with you and make something of value. Like real fucking friendship.

Friendship is a meme for robots

cars are safe as fuck. only normies think suicide is a particularly negative thing, and only losers kill themselves. what's this thread about? the consequences of impulse purchases on credit cards are far more interesting to talk about on the side of social science, and there are a billion diseases/disorders which are more valuable to society to study on the side of real science.

I used to try to believe in an after life but I realized that infinite living could drive anyone mad in a matter of time. Now I am just living for the sake of seeing what I can achieve in a world where nothing matters.

>make friend
>he moves away
>we never talk nor hang out now
>make 'nother fren
>same thing happens
This.

I'm visiting from Jow Forums but I refuse to believe you're this helpless

Faggots who cried when Robbin Williams killed himself should go kill themselves as well.
Normal people shouldn't care when people they don't know die, because people die everyday. Hearing about it should NOT make a difference. And I hate to say it but it's probably an NPC thing desu.

They are not very safe and this thread is about how damned society is when everything should be fine. People that have no problems make them up anyway, and we're getting to be aware of such things of which causes hopelessness of which causes suicide.

cars are safe as fuck. if twitter makes you kill yourself then LMAO

Yeah, but before there was a semblance of community that made life pleasant, and you could "pass the torch". Now, there is no community to care about, and passing the torch is a stupid move.

At least for me, and deserved desu for details I wont dwelve into right now.
A lot of people tried to look for a "friendship" with me out of interest in the past so theres that.
Nah dude just look for happiness where you believe you will find it, getting Jow Forums and enjoying your favorite sport help a lot

Keeping in contact is worth considerable effort user

>no community
kek

Fucking grow the fuck up. Who gives a shit about that site?

Suck a dick idiot, just because you have no empathy doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't either.

I liked Williams works, it was funny. I liked when he visited sick kids. I didn't shake his hand but my life was better for having known him.

Maybe the problem is you
Collectively
Like, humanity is the virus
Who wants WWIII?

because we have to fulfill our power process with surrogate activities

>be me
>send shit ton of walls of texst
>get one liner back and never am the one to reply but am the first responder
>le stop messaging
>the normalfaggot with other friends and a job moves the fuck on
I'm sure if I kept sending the walls of text he'd robot back huh?

Calm down Lanza!

Walls of text are offputting desu

>let down
youtu.be/VgWfLi5jwrg
i love the album OK Computer and how it perfectly predicted the future 20 years after it was written and is more relevant than ever

Social media. Zoomers never learned to go outside

I'd understand feeling sad for a day or two, but what I don't understand is crying about it and to your friends and family on social media or whatever because the funny TV man died.
And you didn't know him, you knew his work. Nobody truly knew him, because if anybody did, they would've expected him to do what he did. Other than his close family, of course.

I watched the interview where he talked to the psychologist and basically said he hated being a manlet and felt like he wasn't good enough for the female fans who fucked him and shit like that.

Chill down my dude, no need to go full house of representatives for something so meaningless.
Was outside quite some time as a teenager
A lot of the people I was hanging out with were in it for the "money", but I concur mass exposure to social media might have something to do with it. Personally didnt fell for that one but can imagine the whole culture of people exclusively posting the best most sanitized moment of their lives can make others feel lacking, they shouldnt but w/e

wow that's blackpill if tru. link?

>no need to go full house of representatives
I don't have anything else to do.

Zero effort NPC one liners are far more offputting. and you know it.

That one nigger song or several about don't hate the game but the player and finding another you by tomorrow and such is more relevant. People are no more fake than they used to be, that's not the issue. It's a lack of honor and respect in society.

Gen z has access to way too much information as compared to other generations and as the age old saying goes "Ignorance is bliss" op

it's middle aged white men who an hero.

Attached: suicide.jpg (869x465, 81K)

Not him but interesting how it was only the young and the old to do that at high rates in the past. those that woke up and realized they'd not be able to handle life or that it was over are the only ones that usually commit suicide.

>Single mothers
Why?

premaritaI sex

there are too many rules for the human mind to comprehend, to many new people from too many archetypes to record in the human brain, it is chaos, and the only people surviving are people with rules that don't change in their heads i.e. jarheads who got lucky and believed a lie.
so jarheads run the world, and all the smart dynamic people are on the bottom wondering what the hell is going on because shit is fucking crazy.
literally this all went nuts when google appeared.
it's god damn google.

link to interview pls user?

because of the funny Jow Forums memes
also despair

Feminism. Men have no purpose any more unless we are chad.

Parenting is what makes a person and pumped-n-dumped roasties are the worst parents especially for men they have no idea how to raise men.

lucky sevens don't lie
however I seriously don't think you can blame google, even though they're a good representative of what you're talking about and a convenient target
it has been like this for awhile

Females dont know how to raise Sons into Men. There are specific skills and traits that only a boy can learn from his father. Mothers nurture and care. Too much of this over a long period leaves a son with a stunted sense of mental development. Usually end up becoming a sissy trap or just all round weakling faggot.

our economy is shit and people want to take the easy way out

Based single mothers

Attached: 1537473059704.png (520x1070, 607K)

>Reject hedonism.
>cannot resist the urge to attach an extremely attractive extremely fuckable girl to his post

Social media, technology, and an increasingly leftist world have made us isolated and insecure and have given us a fake, manufactured life experience/worldview. We're bombarded with so much all the time, from news and entertainment to memes and cultural trends to political ideologies and movements, and we're simply not meant to be that overstimulated. It's no wonder more and more people are overwhelmed by it all.

Friends are almost pointless though
The real goal is becoming man enough to raise a son properly where your own father failed with you

>because we have to fulfill our power process with surrogate activities
elaborate

>>I watched the interview where he talked to the psychologist and basically said he hated being a manlet and felt like he wasn't good enough for the female fans who fucked him and shit like that
Why didn't he just transition like that other one his age?

I'd ask if that's real but you can't make that shit up.
>letting such people adopt
>taking it out on the boy that's not old enough to even drink

>Why didn't he just transition like that other one his age?
Who?

Delet this it's the most depressing song of theirs by far and I've cried to it too many times

Attached: 44690008_10212581798009342_6712916205839056896_n.jpg (960x602, 42K)

looking for it i can't find it only a clip of it but not the right parts

So... you want to kill yourself because of a hemorrhoid??? Dude what. If a woman actually likes you shes not going to care. Plus im sure the world is full of just as many women with hemorrhoids who can share your struggle if you feel they are that important.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZodTyEoFRZQ

it was this one

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq0lB-4YDAU

basically changed how i looked at robin williams, much more human.

>implying a neet would have just one problem
Try possible ass cancer as your last straw before even 30 and see how well you cope with it when you don't trust doctors.
>making it about tfw no gf
There are bigger things in life than petty sensibilities.

this will sound silly, and it is. But forbidden knowledge mentioned mainly in lovecraft novels seems like, it can be related to our world after all.
The more you realize how our world is full of inconsistencies, paradoxical happenings, how a lot of things we hear and see and use make no sense. Or, if you delve deep into /x/ territory and the likes.... what is real, the truth.... religion, science, why does the bee pollinate the flowers, how all this world came to be, and why is our most concern is getting up at 6 am. I'm rambling here, but hope it's understandable.... the further you travel from the face value 9-5 normie npc life, however you call it.... you will gain knowledge of the system around and inside you. But how can you be 100% sure it's true, which statements are made up, which is fact? The cost is your sanity.

You can't catch schizophrenia so the cost of pondering for normal people isn't necessarily anything but depression.

The bee pollinates the flower because it's hungry and it ended up overtime evolving to benefit each other by helping each other out. Like the apple, it wants to be eaten so a horse can shit the seeds out far away. With how animals randomly mutate things will just fall into place like that, as we are all mutants if you fast forward fast enough to make it apparent. Tons die after mutations, others will live, due to being the fittest, as they say, the fittest will survive. The plants that pollinate without bees are not as efficient. The bees have guaranteed food themselves if they keep the plants alive too. So it happened, though not to all creatures of course due to it being in a word random.

Religion works the same way. It bans arguing against it to keep it alive, blasphemy being such a no no, then bans suicide as well with scary stories of hell. It is fittest to survive that way. Plenty of religions would have died from a lack of cruel hearted efficiency. Some survived due to their efficient structure, do you not see that that is not insane at all but just how things ended up fitting?

Forbidden knowledge, lovecraft novels, your brain is just over clocking over the idea that things are incomprehensible. You're crazy. Trying to imagine what is impossible to imagine would only cause your brain to stress itself out when for all you no there was no such thing as incomprehensible to begin with in relevance to divinity, due to the obvious possiblity that there is no such thing as devine to begin with, nor it's opposite.

Your spoop'd bone in your head is only meant to make you cautious to keep you alive. That's just evolution being evolution. No big deal, unless you're wise to the fact that life is shit, then you're in for a dramatic scenario indeed. Your brain will ponder how much worse it can get to keep you stable and away from suicide.

know*

I don't know why people cock worship celebrities.

How dare this whore smother her roasty body on my nations flag!!!!!

>increased opportunities devalues the worth of things, we have access to more than ever before but it's only increased our yearning and worsened the feelings of emptiness
Conflict between the traditional gender roles and new age feminism and sexual liberation has been particularly hard on clueless males like us.