/SRG/ Save r9k General

old thread:
ITT: Discuss how we will make r9k great again, starting with the purge of the spammy trap threads

Attached: 1540697842758.png (500x368, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwjtnP2lTGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make a good thread instead of a general on making good threads

watch as the trap shills flock to this thread.

Attached: 1538689338388.jpg (640x829, 83K)

tru i had it all planned out in my head but i really do want to discuss how to make r9k better

Attached: 1537742664395s.jpg (241x250, 5K)

so i feel like most of the threads now are just geared towards sex like low effort posts.Although i do think its induced by this current r9k meta.Theyre the only sorta threads who get replies now

Attached: 1537834752072.png (261x309, 102K)

I wonder if r9k died,would tears come to user's eyes,forgive me for my disrespect,forgive me for my lies

youtube.com/watch?v=UwjtnP2lTGA

Attached: simps.jpg (541x355, 20K)

less normies more sane fembots

t b h even though we all hate normies maybe 4chans only survival is for the old base to be wiped out and for the normies to make a new chan culture

Attached: bread.jpg (743x443, 40K)

the idea sounds kinda retarded,but maybe just maybe itll work.I imagine its like one of those billionaire type thing where he does something everyone else said wouldnt work,but works out in the end

Attached: 1541271023158.jpg (403x404, 14K)

>normies coming to "purge" robots from Jow Forums
hm i mean alright sounds fun

add me on discord (Water#5501) if you want to talk about/plan how to make r9k better.

I don't agree with this. Jow Forums overall won't die because there will always be people interested in it because not every single person in the world is normal. Even if all un-normal people stopped using Jow Forums (specifically r9k), there still would be people that want to seem special/different.

>the normies
I don't understand why none of YOU understand that Jow Forums is DEAD. There are no more anons, there are only normies now.

Don't be a defeatist bahaha

yeah, Jow Forums has been dying for a while. Many of the old robots have moved on with their lives and left the board for good. /b/ is overrun with normie trash looking for memes, and the old cuture is gone. /mu/ and other boards are still going strong, but Jow Forums and old /b/ are dead.

The only issue is people using he word fembot and incel, and or just let the reddit on in, but pick one.

>Implying fags ever get tired of posting their gay shit

You're right, those fag threads belong on if mods actually did their fucking job that would be one less problem.

it's really damn simple:
Make r9k BLUE, the transexual and r9gay threads only came in after lgbt turned blue do the same to r9k

>there are only normies now.
I'm a 23 KHV incel, there are still anons here. Like that other guy said, stop being defeatist.

You're right, /tv/ is unironically a better version of Jow Forums, why? Like you said: blue board.

Attached: 0005.jpg (682x1023, 121K)

There is too much gay shit in those threads though, makes me uncomfortable.

i like to truly imagine that there will come a day in which i come back to Jow Forums and see the comfy threads, the feels threads, the women hate threads, roastie poems and jokes and general discussions. i have been coming here every couple of months falsely hoping to finally see orbiters, normies, "fembots", r9gay and tranny generals gone. but it just gets worse every time. most of the old posters fled to 8ch, but activity there has slowly died. end of an era i suppose

>end of an era i suppose
It ain't, just come over to /tv/, there are plenty of Jow Forums diaspora there.

Go to settings and under "images and media" click on "hide thumbnails"

Not just the thumbnails but all the sick shit they write.

Asshurt tranny mods deleted my epic raid post. Reposting it in next post save it and repost whenever it gets deleted again (probably immediately since they're watching the thread AS WE SPEAK). Dont let these commie faggots silence us. Also, if you needed any more proof that Jow Forums is run by trannies and tumbrlites at this point, there you go. When fags raided our r9straight threads literally NOTHING happened despite them getting reported, but when we as much as talk about raiding we immediately get banned.

Attached: static.politico.com(2).jpg (1160x629, 233K)

And here is the epic raid post

Literally just go raid the homo threads.

Find a wikipedia article or some random bullshit on the internet that is less than 2000 characters and put it in all caps. Now go spam tranny threads until they leave and change a letter each time you repost your epic shitpost to evade the filter.

Let me see what you can do, i wanna see how high energy you faggots really can be

Attached: 2fe.png (600x732, 544K)

You dont have to read any of it bro, you can just use the reply option on top of the thread. All you need to do is keep posting your epic shitpost over and over again

Lad there's 10+ of these "raid plans" a month. It never works you insufferable /b/tard

Its not a "raid plan", you literally just go there and fuck the thread up. At least it will cause astronomical levels of tranny butthurt which alone would be worth it. Sitting here and whining definitely isnt going to do anything.

It'll help if people start sorting their catalog by creation date

The only way is if thoughtful robots post
Posting is the most fundamental way of having any impact here.
But most just lurk. And most that lurk for so long, eventually may just leave.
In fact...why are we here right now.
I should probably get to bed and get a good night's sleep for tomorrow.

It's not even about coming here to be special/different.
It's that, there are certain characteristics of a person's habit and personality, that makes them gravitate to a place like this.
And then like you said, given a full spectrum of the human population, somebody is going to wind up being a channer.

Doesnt work, threads barely ever get any replies