Sinead O'Connor (now formally known as Shuhada' Davitt after converting to Islam) has now denounced white people;

Sinead O'Connor (now formally known as Shuhada' Davitt after converting to Islam) has now denounced white people;

>'What I'm about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that's what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting."

Source; twitter.com/MagdaDavitt77/status/1059747609655627776

How long has she got left lads? No way someone this fucked in the head will survive another year before doing something crazy

Attached: madfuckingcunt.jpg (759x422, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpGA0azFdCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What has she said wrong? If given the chance I'd choose to never see whites and live in the "third world"
why live around a people that see you as something other than an equal? I won't bother with such a person on any level

Attached: 547658578342.png (900x1042, 90K)

Are you fucking kidding me? And I liked her music too. Fucking dropped.

>They are disgusting
her point would be you guys don't respect religions. They way you speak about them is highly blasphemous
How can you care what a person is when you can see their character reflected in their poor manners? I never once insulted people of other religions online or in real life
I don't know why you would need to? to feel edgy?? The Western civilization people

> the one song you're known for was done 100x better by Prince

yeah that would probably drive me crazy too

youtube.com/watch?v=cpGA0azFdCs

100% chance she ends up a susicide bomber within two years.

What made her like this, rape? She's too far gone now and will never recover. She should just kill herself at this point because she'll never feel at peace.

She's had a hard life that's left her mentally fucked. This isn't her first time trying out a new religion, she's was a female priest in a fringe catholic sect, and then she was a rastafarian for a while. She's the type of person who constantly looks for acceptance and belonging but she didn't find it elsewhere and she won't find it with islam. She'll figure it out once the shine wears off. The hole inside her that she's trying to fill won't be filled by the promises of con men. She's such a newbie to Islam that she doesn't realize that there are a significant amount of white muslims. I am kind of worried that some wahhabist fuckers will try to influence her. She was in an industrial school that was part of a Magdalene laundry as a teenager and the thought of a different variety of religious crazies fucking with her head is depressing.

Pic related is from before the mental illness fucked up her appearance. She was a waifu tier alt winona ryder.

If you were at all familiar with her, this would not be a surprise to you.
She's a very big deal in Ireland.

Attached: Sin-ad-O-Connor-Irish-Princess-sinead-oconnor-18303914-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

extremely abusive mother, spent time in an industrial school run by an order of notoriously abusive nuns, genetic propensity to mental illness. Not sure if she experienced sexual assault at any point but it wouldn't surprise me.

she's a nut

she's crazy in the coconut

She wouldn't be this crazy if she still had her looks. Her gorgeous face and everything that comes with being beautiful kept her somewhat sane.

Have you ever been to Japan, Ma'am?

I was 6 when Nothing compares 2 U came out and I thought she had a really pretty face and I liked the sound of her voice. (couldn't speak English back then) It kinda scares me to see all these people from my childhood either die or go insane.

I'm going to elaborate and explain what this means to the 3% of you who can hear it

Firstly she's talking about the west namely American whites
Second America is built on dehumanizing nonwhites (nonrich whites also but that's another story)
White America deeply identifies with this usually unknowingly so it's a foundation piece of white culture
Now how do you attack these systems of oppression when the majority of (white) America identifies with them so deeply and thinks that's part of what being white is to the point where most don't even believe it's real

Whatever you do to fight against it most whites are going to think you're attacking them not the system behind them that they are blind towards
So do you say try to explain and say not you specifically but the evil thing behind you? Yes you do that but that has proven ineffective for centuries of America history because white people jus go "not me" then ignore the entire issue. So that doesn't work so you end up just saying "white People", the ones that want to learn will learn and get what you mean the rest will ignore and some will go full Nazi to protect the racist systems they've internalized even though in reality they are just bootlickers for the elites

>to protect the racist systems they've internalized
>even though in reality they are just bootlickers for the elites
That's the sweet nectar at the end of the tunnel. Once the system reveals itself, we shall truly see who is "Ubermensch"
Let them enjoy their time at the top. Oh, how they come tumbling down and the same guile and arrogance shown many times in history, is thrown back at their faces

Attached: 3237872139874.png (640x360, 236K)

Who knows if we will live to see that day :')

>Hates white people and calls them disgusting now
>Continues to live in a white country
If she doesn't announce she's moving to the middle east or somewhere of the like than she's fucking larping for attention. If she does then she's likely gonna get raped and murdered out there. Oh well.

What is that mean?

>Second America is built on dehumanizing nonwhites
How the fuck can you "dehumanize" an animal?

lel. hope she actually moves to a middle-eastern or african country and gets murdered by the peaceful natives

T. Actual subhuman mutant Neanderthal

>>Hates white people and calls them disgusting now
>>Continues to live in a white country

If she lives in a white country then shes just not speaking out her but right? Why would we believe her statement if she didn't live in a white country?

tyrone 9 iq strikes again