Why haven't you taken the bodyweight pill yet Jow Forums...

Why haven't you taken the bodyweight pill yet Jow Forums? Don't tell me you actually PAY MONEY to go to a crowded indoors gym when you could be working out outside getting those sweet vitamin d gains for pretty much the same results.

>B-but you can't get big with calisthenics

Yes you can, just eat big faggot

Attached: yourmomwilldieinhersleeptonightifyoudontreply.png (1200x628, 312K)

This. This should what beginners do first

Id say it would be pretty hard to build big legs without heavy squats and deads but upper body wise you can go pretty far especially weighted calisthenics

pistol squats with dumb bells

any beginner routines to look at?

Attached: 1543118035199.jpg (3060x1628, 720K)

Most people train for aesthetics tho and weight training is much better for bodybuilding, +the gym is a social place and it's fun to go try new equipment if you get bored with your routine.

calisthenics actually is fairly easy to recover from so high frequency is probably feasible. try to shoot for 100 pushups first after you hit that do it with a harder variation like 100 diamond pushups etc

Exactly, it pains me to see SS recommended to beginners who just want to look aesthetic or "toned"

thanks a lot
also check'd

Did one year of weights then switched to calisthenics, the learning curve is high but it's worth it. Work outs are a lot of fun

>doesn't bother with tracking his diet
>protein good, sugar bad

Based and nutritionedpilled

make sure to incorporate all kinds of pushups to target more muscles in your upper body
>pike, divebomber, diamond, wide, regular

If you mean powerlifter like legs I agree, but very high volume squats and lunges, or more advanced movements like pistols, shrimps, sissy squats, nordic curls, natural leg presses, sliding leg curls, one legged hip thrusts will give you perfectly muscled, balanced and flexible legs. If you want an example just look at Matteo Spinazola, guy has massive legs.

Leddit Recommended Routine, Convict Conditioning, Scooby's routines, Bodyweight Evolution and Startbodyweight. Some might be arguably better than the others but as long as you pick one for at least 3 months and don't program hop you'll be fine.

>Working out outdoors
>In florida

Fuck right off

Dude I work out outdoors in Brazil, your puny northern hemisphere sun is pathetic compared to ours. Stop being a pussy, stop with the excuses and GTFO of your house every once in a while.

>living in florida period

Hot and humid is the worst weather by far

I like this image because it's convenient to. Thanks OP. Been doing Convict Conditioning (no I'm not convincing myself I'm some sort of bad-ass gangster) for a few months and am happy as a dog with two dicks with my improvements.

Be gentle. You know northern hemisphaggots are mostly delicate little dandies.

Yo ive been doing the shit on the left and have made considerable gains for 2 years now how do i properly transistion to lifting

Oops i meant to say right. Ive been doing body weight excersizes for a long time now