Sorry fellow Democrats, but it looks like we have lost...

Sorry fellow Democrats, but it looks like we have lost. We tried to appeal to the Latinos and women by pushing our narrative on Reddit, but too many people are being red pilled about the MSM. Now if you'll excuse me I must to go watch my wife have sex with her new African American boyfriend.

Attached: vote-2018-copy-620x400.jpg (620x400, 33K)

Bernie will win in 2020
Also I have some faith in Beto

But the Dems are gonna control the House and have a close split of the Senate? It'll be hard for anything Trump tries to push to get through now without some concessions.

>"Republican" who only votes Republican to, "offend the other side". Tell me. Trump and Republicans talk about, "winning", but what have the people who voted for them won? Because as far as I can tell, republican voters are still poorer than dirt. Tell me when a Trump supporter becomes a millionaire from his economy. I'll be waiting.

just so you know it's looking like bernie doesn't even want to run in 2020, also if he did the fact he's been essentially laundering money through his wife would be easily revealed to show he's not that good of a guy.

>democrats have flipped more seats
>hasn't even reached the west coast yet
Sorry kiddo, but the democrats have the House.

i don't get this meme... on average the people that voted for democrats were more educated... but the people that voted for the republicans were worth more money. So it's the "educated" vs the people that actually do things? I'd rather do things. Also I'm only voting republican at this point(i use to be libertarian) for angry democrats.

it doesnt matter who wins we're all fucked and you're dumb for thinking otherwise

>I'd rather do things. Also I'm only voting republican at this point(i use to be libertarian) for angry democrats.

Again, still poor. It's sad you're voting to offend people. What a joke of a party.

>Sorry fellow Democrats
I guess ok didnt get the email. We didn't want the Senate. The dems Will take the house.

>but the people that voted for the republicans were worth more money.
The very wealthy push the average way up. The very rich and poor vote republican, middle class and white collar professionals especially are more democrat leaning.

it's working.

nice assumption.
>military
>working class people
>refer to them as poor
you don't give a fuck. I'm surrounded by liberal extremists and you people are insufferable. You're either a pathetic minority or liberal elite in your gated community. I haven't had one conversation with a liberal that actually knew what they were actually talking about.

nah man, the White middle class flipped hard to favor Trump in 2016. People are finally waking up to the kike agenda forced down our throats by the MSM. What people say and what they think in the privacy of the voting booth are two different things. We know in our hearts we need to preserve the White race and if we need to crack a few eggs that's a small price to pay. Sick of seeing our young white women dating some thug nigger just because the MSM told them to.

>it's working.

And yet, you're still poor.

Why do white people continue to vote for republicans? Do they really think that bringing in more immigrants is, "white genocide"? just cause we won't be the majority anymore does not make it genocide. inb4 im called a cuck.

oof sorry i think your bait fell apart

It's quite simple really.

Attached: AcceptableScholarlyJoey-max-1mb.gif (240x240, 509K)

Geez, wouldn't it suck if someone with shady business practices was in the whitehouse...

It's not bait. I'm literally trying to understand Trump supporters. You guys said you ""won"" in 2016. So exactly, what did you WIN?! Because again, Republicans are still poor and have no healthcare.

>blue states carrying red states on their back economically for decades
>people still vote GOP

I mean I'm not surprised considering this is the same country that thinks circumcision is okay but still its depressing

>inb4 we don't want you here move to Canada!!

I would if I could, but that costs a lot of money.

Attached: 1532152258490.jpg (968x928, 445K)

>I would if I could, but that costs a lot of money.

Same. Sick of these conservatives.

Dems won house, they were never projected to win the senate brainlet op

Man, Jow Forums is insecure right now.

Why don't you go downstairs and talk to mommy for a little while instead of posting stuff like this?

Attached: crypto-fascists out in force.jpg (637x692, 77K)

>blue states carrying red states on their back economically for decades
What "blue states"? You mean Faggotfornia and Jew York? You don't carry a damn thing you extortionist kike parasite fucks. You assholes would starve to death in a week if not for the labor of the red flyover states you spend your worthless privileged lives shitting on.

Attached: 61rqrs6HCKL.jpg (350x500, 65K)

Thats what gives me hope. Its no longer a wholly Republican government, so at the very least Comrade Spraytan is gonna have to actually learn politics.

you know what I mean, chill out