Look how thin boogie looks

look how thin boogie looks

Attached: boogie2988-before-and-after.jpg (1140x701, 155K)

I can't wait for the day when this motherfucker kicks the bucket.

is boogie exhibit one on how fat shaming works and should be applied to every fat fuck we see?

alright boogie. only another 200 lbs or so until you reach a healthy weight.

>fat shaming works

Are you implying he's actually doing something to improve his body?

does count, he needed surgery because his willpower was shit

Hopefully his body lasts another 3 years until he can get to an appropriate weight

Attached: 3895d6a87554166ce4f60b2f8caba42b.jpg (490x490, 43K)

He's still obese
Just somewhat less so

There is one fewer fat fuck (relatively) in the world. I wouldn't have cared if he killed himself as long as there are fewer fat fucks. Fat shaming works.

He's still a morbidly obese faggot, so your logic doesn't really apply.

>Fat shaming works

No doubt.
I actually followed his so called progress for a bit and I hate him for how little willpower he actually has.
Only thing I see is plateaus after a week of eating normally and excuses on top of excuses.
It disgusts me.

Hi Boogie! Enjoying photoshop or just trolling for material for your youtube channel?

Attached: The doctor said.jpg (960x923, 113K)

He is now less fat than he was before. If trends continue, he will be less fat still. Even if this is the smallest he ever gets, I still wouldn't call this a failure

>If trends continue

Trends are as follows:
>get to 350 lbs, which btw is still a ridiculous weight for someone that had a gastric bypass more than a year ago
>get cocky, start eating shitty food again
>get to +360 lbs
>declare that you'll start anew, eating healthy and exercising
>lose water weight, get back to 350
>repeat

I don't want him to make it.
I want him to fucking fail forever.
>

Boogie went from full ice cream cone to melted ice cream cone in a year and one weird operation.

Is this supposed to be impressive? Not impressed boogsters, get on the tren faggot.

Attached: 1540090998430.jpg (548x536, 31K)

Dubs roll for stroke by end of the year.

Attached: 1465308833392.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Trips and he lives a long life

One more try

Attached: on fit rn.jpg (524x698, 43K)

Holly shit! What is that and why isn't in my mouth!

are you both retarded?

Attached: 90%looks.jpg (924x572, 125K)

Thats what she said

I swear Boogie actively searches for these kind of threads and shills for himself.

There are too many anons defending him, even after everyone in the Internet know about his shitty personality and manipulative behaviors.

>those mantits
ohnonono, this nigga look like a deflating inner tube

Just a shame he never shows his weightloss without clothes.

Not surprised

He has so many fans sucking his dick

You can see him exposing himself on tik tok to all those 12 year olds.

Because he's a cutter big time or at least was. Doesn't want anyone to see it

>He has so many fans

Calm down my negro.
Have you actually his stats on yt?
It's him shilling himselfs, that simple.

800k a year plus sponsorship from products. Makes over 1mil a year easy.

>ppl are 90 look
no true

All that money only because his "look at me, I'm a morbidly obese retard doing retarded shit" gimmick.

The amazing thing is that it never stopped working

Pancakes sufleé

He does and has been caught before doing it. I've sent feedback to the mods about it, pretty sure he's trying to get views at this point which is blatant advertising

I'm in my 20s. I'm so happy I'll get to see this scumbag die in my lifetime.

Pretty sure the first image is an After image, and the second image is a Before image. That dude is still Fat as fuck.

Unironically good for him. I don't understand how people can have so much hate for someone when they are just trying to improve their health.

whatever you say, little guy

Reminds me of the pic of gaben with his iPad, anyone have it?

Did you know that Antoni Gaudi, arguably the most famous and respected Spanish architect/artist of all time, died after being hit by a tram? He hadn't seen it coming and it clipped him. He never received help because passer-bys mistook him for a beggar due to his unkempt appearance/clothing. It wasn't until after it was too late that he was recognized and offered proper medical treatment.

He was literally nicknamed "God's Architect", but looked like a bum during his final years of working on La Segrada Familia. He dedicated everything he had in the name of God. So fuck outta here with that "self-centered" bullshit. Your just coming up with excuses to continue practicing your vanity. Dubs and Boogie dies before June.

Attached: gettyimages-154510598.jpg (1000x697, 192K)

Yup. I was literally in Barcelona yesterday

Just got back from a week there. Great city. First time I actually tried and enjoyed sardines thanks to some tapas.

rolling

>I don't understand how people can have so much hate for someone when they are just trying to improve their health.
IDK if you are familiar with boogie's story but one of his claim to fame is doing stunts like eating a jar of mayo in one sitting. He deserves every bit of shit he gets for spending years knowing the consequences of eating like a pig then telling people it doesn't matter since they're just fat shaming. He just didn't heed it since being a fat nerd & telling fats being a giant food bag made him youtube bucks. Now one he's properly rich he's just playing the same fucking game but in reverse, by producing videos of himself eating "healthy" being calm and losing weight.

Attached: 1527703849964.jpg (280x200, 10K)

PHEW brehs... I need a girl that looks like THAT

Attached: bowser.png (380x400, 88K)

DIE ALREADY YOU FAT SHIT

I don't follow or subscribe to Boogie, but I know a little of Boogie and watch a video once every blue moon.

Why can't you fucks be happy that this guy is actually taking the steps to lose weight? I bet half of you here can't see your own dick.

You could be 70 right now and still have a good chance of seeing that.

Fuck off boogie. I can see my dick as clearly as I can see through your charade of shameless self promotion.

Your right. I rarely see my dick because it's in your mom's mouth

Based

God wills it

Gonna need pics on that.

Attached: 1543173059880.jpg (398x491, 49K)

Gettin' scared Jow Forums? Boogie will outlive us all

i don't understand why you retards hate on boogie. sure he's a fat wrecked autist, but he's genuinely trying (and succeeding) to better himself, which is much better than most in his situation.He's shown more ability to overcome the demons in his life than most of you could ever hope to, get your shit together cunts.

Keep sucking the koolaid from boogie's dick faggot

>watching people succeed makes me insecure

never gonna make it breh

>guy with massive mental problems wants to lose weight in order to live
>guy doesn't have the mental fortitude to do it on his own
>guy gets surgery with the help of friends
>guyl oses weight potentially extending his lifespan
>Jow Forums autisticlly screeches louder than when they see a manlet with a QT3.14

Boogie lost weight for health reason, has helpful friends that got him there, and is a millionaire all while still being a peak autistic fuck who is drowning in mental illness and self delusion. Jow Forums can't tolerate that.

Well my excuse is I am wearing pants..

Might as well

I'm not your breh guy

I am not your guy frend

if digits odd he gets swole in the next 5 years

I'm not your friend buddy

Is this the guy who hates people wearing basketball shorts to the gym

Boogie doesn't go to a gym. He can't fit through the door

> I dont understand
Is that you boogie? It's not hard to understand why a lot of Jow Forums hates you. Only reason someone wouldnt is if they are completely ignorant to how long this has been going on for or is boogie himself

> watching people succeed
You have really been watching boogie have you. Its constant failure after failure. I'll congratulate him when he reaches a normal body weight for fucks sake. No breaks boogie, lose the fat in one go, dont cheat yourself until you've made it.

Checked, and based

There's a huge difference between an eccentric genius and your average slob that looks like shit.

It is fatty