Fake NEWS

How can anyone determine and project something is 100% certain when polls just closed on west coast?

The numbers aren't even ahead what the fuck is this fake news magic going on here?

Attached: fakenews.png (1178x901, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.axios.com/2018-11-06-midterm-election/index.html?view=h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOw it has got even more fake. there are no votes in yet yet this is what is posted.

Attached: even faker news.png (1159x907, 252K)

lt's called math, user

>Northern New Mexico
What the fuck man.

>pretend the Republicans are winning to radicalize the remaining Democrats and get them out to the polls so they can fuck Trump

>I'm too dumb to research how a complex process works so I'm just going to say it's bullshit

That'll serve you well in life

>fake news

Dude have checked google lately? The Repubs have the senate, its over. Fuck off you kike.

Mmmm, delicious Democrat House control = bye bye Trump. Get ready for a wave of investigations against Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Keep dreaming cocksucker.

actual counted votes are telling a different story.

reps have the senate, they should still also get the house too. literally the second 10pm hit, they tossed all the remaining states to dems. in seconds.

NOTHING HAS BEEN COUNTED, thats pure shit fake news. Wait until its counted before shitting out verdicts.

Attached: Annotation.png (1278x861, 416K)

Why is it a dream? It's literally what's going to happen, it's what the Democrats have stated their intentions being if they win a majority in the House, which they've done so tonight.

are you guys surprised? they did the exact same shit for the election, only google live tracked actual numbers, every other station bullshitted them including fox. They projected trump losing literally until they started crying.

>follow politics 2015
>talk to my friends about the actual charts
>trump takes the lead in projections a few times
>tell them and they all call me delusional
>election happens
>trump wins
>every one says "holy shit you were right user"
>Jow Forums gets raided every other day 3 months after election
>pol is garbage and don't go there anymore because of it, glad it's still right wing though

just felt like telling my bullshit.

I am not surprised at all, its just laughable and sad. How can you call counts when things had literally just closed mere nanoseconds before.

Its like walking outside the house when you wake up and declaring that your whole day has been awful before anything has even happened.

Why dont you go back to Jow Forums and stay there faggot.

graphics.axios.com/2018-11-06-midterm-election/index.html?view=h

This is the counter if anyone is interested.

Attached: Annotation.png (1377x903, 426K)

why, what's wrong user?

yeah you really can't, it's possible to get pretty decent statistics and predictors but every one is intentionally manipulating the data now.

The "bullshitting" of the numbers is making projections based on polls and error analysis, which is a smart thing to do.

The problem is news anchors and ordinary people in general don't understand math, and were overconfident about Hillary winning. The one site doing the projections correctly, fivethirtyeight, consistently said that Trump had a very real chance of winning even though the polls were consistently going for Clinton.

Today it's different. The Dems had a much stronger chance of winning the House than Clinton did, and now that some of the close races have been decided it's all but certain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>we have the house and senate and presidency now

ahahahahahaha

Attached: 5 MINS AGO .jpg (794x665, 59K)

Yeah I dont think that we will take the house, but it will only be a loss of a COUPLE seats. not 30+ as they are predicting.

If this somehow happens that the Reps keep the house by some miracle, I am going to shit my own self.

Attached: clip.png (1224x892, 418K)

>fivethirtyeight

People still believe in Nate Plastic's predictions? Oh that's right. Only libshits do.

Attached: nateplastic.png (1180x1200, 1.65M)

Dems have a very high chance to take the house, but they will probably not have a huge majority. The Senate is solidly in republican hands.

No, it's bullshitting. When some one like nate silver(who I was hoping would release real data but it was obvious it wasn't) intentionally uses falsified information and pollsters only interview specific people and other nefarious tactics to manipulate the numbers it's bullshit. When live broadcasters are intentionally under reporting republican wins WITH LIVE DATA it's bullshitting. Like I said the only live feed during election night that was actually representing the real numbers was google and I'm amazed even they were doing it, but glad they were.

Maybe the democrats will get their blue wave I'm no where near as informed as I use to be, I'm just talking about my experience.

Dems only need +23 to retake house, and they're currently up +19 by that image.

I don't get that picture. It shows Nate was right about both the cubs and trump winning.

>Nate Plastic

kek. I lost my shit when the whole nate copper thing actually took off

Are the red ones the bad ones?
It means the US is fucked, right?

Those were taken before Trump won the primary. I read fivethirtyeight in the months before the Nov election and he was completely on the mark. He was giving Trump something like 35-40% chances before the election when everyone else was giving him 10%. He was also talking about a Midwest/Pennsylvania sweep as Trump's kew. Remember the polls are all saying Clinton is ahead, so to give Trump that high of chances is a good prediction.

does living close to water make you gay or some shit

The new mexican hispanics who have lived in the USA for generations that are now feeling really fucking unwelcome by the nationalist republican fucktards (not even talking about all republicans or otherwise conservative-minded people)

>probably
>is why my Nuevomexicano ass voted third party across the board.

Attached: 3352-ristra.jpg (486x365, 41K)

>he STILL tries to defend Nate Lead

The definition of insanity.

Attached: natelead.jpg (600x432, 97K)

Because the rest of them are on the west coast, and even if the tossups flipped, those would be enough.

>nationalist republican fucktards
gtfo of here with that division shit
Man I dont hate any Hispanics or immigrants. I love that my country is such a wonderful place that people want to come here and contribute.

But the illegal hispanics are pissing me the fuck off, and they should to you as well. Laws are laws. come in legally.

Again, most of those are before the primary. The most hated candidate thing was true, and after the first and second debate Trump's numbers did take a nosedive.

Look at his articles in the two months before the election if you are able to.

They've been taking ballots for a while now, like my state you could have gone and voted days early. A lot of the time we have machines that calculate the results right after you vote. I'm from a typical blue state and I was just hopeful we might have voted out some people that should have already had term limits applied to their positions. Fucking ridiculous we just re-elected someone that complained about filibusters by republicans, was happy when republicans did away with the filibuster, and now wants it back that it suits their whims. Completely in addition to forcing other unpopular measures that lead to the Trump 2016 red wave. It's just going to be the same shit all over again. They're going to call this regressive cyclical political game progressive and NPC's will believe it.

That division shit is what the last and current president have been all about.
I also said not all republicans or conservatives. I was taking specifically about the racist fucks who make a lot of fucking noise but don't get told to shut the fuck up by the those in the right who aren't racist. That's why (I think) northern NM is showing blue.

It's like a cult at this point. You show them all the times he was wrong and people still believe in Nate Dirt. It reminds me of Jonestown

Attached: 0978076707.png (493x261, 25K)

That's nearly 1 in 3 bro. 1 in 3 odds happen all the time. Do you expect that when someone predicts 1 in 3 it should never happen? If that's the case then they made a bad prediction, not a good one.

If you look at his article before the election he consistently says people should be worried about Trump winning when everyone else was confident about Hillary. He talked about the possibility of an across the board polling error, which happened. He talked about the possibility of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan being correlated and being Trumps likely path to victory, which happened. Everyone else was taking about a "Blue wall" in the Midwest, and it was a big mistake.

Before the election I was arguing with my Democrat friends and family that they should be worried about Trump when everyone was being cocky. It's a shame Nate Silver took heat for the election when he actually did a good job with bad polls.

people need to stop calling these errors. across the board errors don't happen, the data was intentionally manipulated. lol. the only time a mainstream intelligent person calls it an error is because they're being polite.

>New mexican hispanics
>Lived in the USA for generations
>I am voting in racial solidarity against this race I hate

Yep. This country is done for. And I for one, am glad!

Attached: 1539230517014.png (1093x1077, 1.6M)

Seriously. That's the root reason why anyone ever keeps bringing up that issue. There were no errors. Everyone was shilling for hillary and trying to force it to the point it would of been difficult for anyone to believe it was even a democratic election if she'd won.

>implying Spain wasn't here first
>not even familiar with your own country's history

Attached: 1538437044835.jpg (1024x723, 197K)

>Implying you are a Spaniard.
The memes are real

Attached: le_56__face_by_neetsfagging322297-dbv0v9b.png (500x444, 29K)

>implying you aren't a dirty mongrel too

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Mongrel larps as a Spaniard
>W-well you are just a dirty mongrel too reeee

Attached: 1479549271321.png (1104x927, 87K)

Go back
Read posts
Realize I never claimed to be a Spaniard
See that I only used the term "Hispanic"
>you're still a dirty mongrel though

Attached: Yes+of+course+only+those+were+grounded+in+reality++_6890061ae1ffa6378d1a298e118de242.jpg (1000x843, 122K)

>I'm not Anglo, I am English

Attached: 1508552852519.png (403x334, 124K)

>implying that doesn't mean you're a dirty mongrel

>Mios Dios.... Los goblinas de la americas....

>implying implied implications
>not originally though

>implying implied implications
*screeches Hispanically*

Attached: 1511451166808.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

>suddenly boring

Attached: tumblr_o8ztwaLd1E1qcakp2o1_250.gif (245x187, 924K)