>smell that they're smoking weed
>smile and say "can i have buns on that"
>"sure come sit here"
>smoke and talk to these hot girls until my bus gets here
>flirt a bit
>they go to my same college and everything
>mention they're single
>tfw I'm in a relationship of a year
FUARKKKK ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR I HAVE MORALS I CANT CHEAT ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR!
dyel but big and strong frame btw

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

Wanna know how I know you're English?

I'm not but yes I live in England for almost all my life

I'm Turkish, and you could tell because of the rail replacement bus thing and trains, what fucking country other than the UK uses trains and gives them a bus when it doesn't work?

also I said can I have buns on that, a very-very UK specific phrase

>Big and strong frame
So you're above 6ft
>Hot girls
They were probably 4/10s, but you're 6ft+ so you can get away with approaching them and getting a positive response

also I got passed the joint and I smoked the rest cause I only went over there for weed :) they got mogged
mogged very hard
but my dick is hard
for newer pussy

I mogged them and stole their weed and they still was thirsty, I am both blessed and cursed

my gf is 10/10, tanned skin, looks mediteranean, skinny, F cup tits and a big ass, gets asked to model a lot, has betas who basically stalk her online

I'd say these girls are around the 7/10 range, not as hot as my gf but still hot and new pussy, the hotter one had a seductive voice too which is gold

yes I'm 6'2" and very wide shouldered, when I take snapchats with my shirt off people say my head looks copy and pasted because of how wide my shoulders are lol, doesn't look that funny irl but still

Calling bullshit because no grown man uses snapchat but I'm glad you like your high school gf.

everyone in England uses snapchat
it's the biggest social media in England next to instagram, facebook and the rest are dead

but I will do you a solid and as a muslim say wallahi on my life

r/ThatHappened

Attached: 1547423074267.png (256x256, 30K)

Post a picture you fucking weirdo

A little tip for your next larp: don't give too many details on your stories. That's the number one mistake of amateur liars.

Nice blog post

Get replacement buses here too
>t. Australian
Though we're basically England 2

insane incels don't believe this happened
this has never happened once to any of you guys? ever?
I'm not saying it's a daily occurence I'm just saying I had that moment and it sucks cause relationship. You guys truly must be Nintendo Switch owners.

At least you're not saying it's a LARP, +1 karma to you my friend :).

>I HAVE MORALS
>engaging in premarital sex
>smoking weed
you don't have shit, go full degenerate or go full catholic, anything in between is retardation

My Brother :)))

insane incel asking for a picture, implying I've not just talked about wanting to cheat on my gf!
Insane! He's insane!
He thinks I lack the braincell to realise she could be found!
He is an insane person!

Noone cares about your LARP shitskin.

Why not orthodox?

LMAO you don't need to get that defensive. People caught you larping, no big deal. This is an anonymous board, just try again.

he cannot handle a handsome Turkish man being Chad!
He is a seething incel! Look! Look and laugh!

I'm Muslim not catholic you dumb fucking niggerbrain

I have PERSONAL(not religious: keyword) morals of staying loyal to my partner. I however can also use logic to realise smoking weed isn't terrible for you (everything is fucking bad for you, I also smoke cigarettes and do coke and shit, get over it you fat faggot), so casual use isn't bad. Premarital sex isn't bad either because how the fuck are you going to know if they're good at sex before you marry them and are doomed forever? Dumb dumb niggerbrain incel.

I am astonished on the most Chad boards of Jow Forums, that they cannot believe a story that is probably very common for a lot of people.

It infuriates me that the most chad board on Jow Forums is less chad than Jow Forums of all places. It is sad, seethy and terrifying! They think this is a LARP! Truly resembling your celibacy!

>I have PERSONAL(not religious: keyword) morals of staying loyal to my partner
"personal" morals are meaningless. you should be killed.

You can't even stay consistent in you larp user, just give up. Don't embarass yourself.

the whole point of PERSONAL :) :) PERSONAL :) :) morals are that they are PERSONAL :) and mean something to me :)

I, like a normal person, non-retarded, normal bigbrain, would feel guilt and like a lesser person if I was to betray someone's loyalty :).

YOU- however, read too much about the bible and see that the only way to get anywhere in life is to backstab and betray people constantly. Unfortunately I'm not a subhuman empathyless faggot, a true degree below the normal human, and therefore I don't follow the cuckhold bible, mr fucking "turn the other cheek, don't hit him back dude that's not cool! turn the other cheek let him hit you again man :) thats the way of christ!, but when he's turned out you should ruin his life, maybe sue him! haha"

terrifyingly involuntary celibate

what was inconsistent my misguided retard niggerbrain friend :)?