ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR. FUCKING FUCK. EVERY MAN GETS FUCKING LAID AT 16, 18, FUCKING 21 AT THE LATEST...

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR. FUCKING FUCK. EVERY MAN GETS FUCKING LAID AT 16, 18, FUCKING 21 AT THE LATEST. HOW CAN I BE 28 YEARS OLD AND NEVER HAD A GIRL BOUNCING OFF MY COCK LET ALONE BEEN ON A FUCKING DATE. I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN REJECTED, DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS?

FUCKING FUCKING FUCKKKKKKK. I WANT TO FUCK A GIRL/WOMAN LIKE NORMAL MEN DO EVERY FEW WEEKS. ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR.

Attached: 1535947077409.gif (538x224, 801K)

THE FUCKING RAGE OP, I FEEL IT TOO. TO NEVER EVEN HAVE HAD A GIRL REJECT YOU, TO NEVER HAVE BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED IN ANY ASPECT AS MEMBER AS THE OPPOSITE SEX, DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ONE FEEL? TO BE YEARS OLDER THAN MOST COLLEGE STUDENTS YET HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN GIVEN THE TIME OF DAY BY A SINGLE GIRL? AT LEAST SOME VIRGINS WERE REJECTED.

This is like being in a desert and seeing a fully loaded water truck 2 miles in the distance just sitting there waiting for you and others are walking to it, some even crawling while you sit there whining how thirsty you are.

You fucking normalfag, you're so obsessed with your own shitty world that you never bothered to notice that we don't have legs to move1

Oh you've legs. Legs you won't move. You're like babes who haven't given up the teat. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Normalfag reporting in
I found a girl on tinder and dropped LSD and MDMA with her. Within like 10 minutes of the Molly kicking in she started feeling me up and then another 10 minutes later I had her tits in my mouth. Life is great. I'm 18 btw

You're probably not physically attractive. Or at least not drop-dead gorgeous. That's okay, most of us aren't - it's just the way it is. But even more so than that, it's quite likely that you don't have amazing social skills either. You're 28, browsing Jow Forums, and complaining about your lack of success with women - you're probably not a natural smooth talker (or a talker at all, in all likelihood). Most people that excel in one of these areas does well enough with the opposite sex, and most that excel in both absolutely destroy on the social/sexual market.

You're not most people. And that's okay. Because you're only 28 and there is still plenty of time to change these things.

But your problem is that you're focusing on the perks of a healthy social lifestyle, such as success with women, instead of focusing on cultivating the lifestyle. You're complaining about not having any fruit, but you haven't planted the tree yet, have you? Women, friends, money, and the like are all things that will come along if you get your shit together in life. Pursue your passions, focus on your career, spend more time outside and at social hubs, exercise, groom yourself thoroughly and regularly, read books (self-help books and classic novels are great), and before you know it the women will come - and the crazy part is, you won't even be concerned with that anymore.

We can all make it, bro, but we have to work for it.

Attached: IMG_5209.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

You think so? Think again, I turned out to have autism. No, I don't have legs at all.

just rape a girl my guy

or go gay.

Attached: 1514784603016.jpg (1027x1400, 1.04M)

How did you convince her do that with you?

>AAAAA2049anon/Horny&Lonely posts again.
Iktf
If it makes you feel better, I thoroughly enjoy your shitposts. Youre one of the reasons why I stay.

Attached: 7146E982-425D-454B-A5CE-97A8A94F2626.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

(its a lie)
oergfi

Hit on a ton of black girls, they're generally more social and will fuck white guys.

27 m here OP
I'm not angry but mostly disgusted. I believed or was raised into believing that there was such a thing as love in this world, but that's just normie talk for primitive free-fucking.
Now to realize the only women I'll fuck, if I ever decide to, will be used up trash. I can't even see myself kissing these women on the lips knowing that their mouths have sucked other cock. Affection would be hard for me aswell seeing that "I love you" has passed those whore lips so many times it wouldn't have any meaning.

Are you me user? Except I want to hold a qts hands more than anything else.

Attached: clairegfedition.webm (1000x563, 1.91M)

It's okay. It isn't anyone's business but your own whether you've had sex.

Got a good chuckle out of me, user

Post a selfie op
Timestamp required
Hahaha

Don't worry user kun if you believe in the teachings of blackops2cel you will be blessed with 62 virgins in paradise.

Attached: 1EB8452E-126E-4BC8-BA89-F344CDEA31EF.jpg (364x450, 36K)

>be me
>meet qt/10
>she takes some of the same classes as me
>sit next to her one day
>talkingshitaboutclasswork.amv
>get along well
>message her alot
>2 weeks of flirting then i ask her to be my gf

Just celebrated 6 years together. Going to ask her to marry me next year when I can aford a nice ring.

Dont RAGE user you'll find the girl for you.
Even if shes a filthy sewer rat that nibbles your foreskin when you try to fuck it

Attached: feelguy3D.jpg (600x600, 83K)

>tfw still managed at 22

Attached: 8AFE94C7-40AD-4926-8D00-1FAB1F53C67B.jpg (332x332, 16K)

why don't you just try to put effort into your life for once?

Just a reminder for you stupid incels

Attached: 1541042725148.png (960x958, 108K)

Dating is literally a numbers game. You have to keep throwing those darts until you hit something. You may get rejected a thousand times but the more it happens, the less you care. Eventually though, you'll get something. The important thing is to actually try instead of sitting on the sidelines wishing for it.

Idk I been cheated on, dumped by some girls and honestly would rather be a virgin still rn so I could meet someone right.

But it is what it is.

I honestly think that some people are born destined to be alone. I'm 30 and for a while I tried really hard to find someone who would reciprocate my feelings towards them. It got to the point where i did not try to find somebody but rather anybody to love. Now that I'm older I have been trying to learn to be happy on my own.

Attached: IMG_0854.jpg (3496x2480, 1.12M)

When I think about accepting this I feel like a weight is lifted off of my chest. The brain fog begins to clear and I start enjoying day to day life again. I have had periods of contented solitude that last up to about six months.
Then I'll see a particularly cute girl and plummet back into a tfw no gf spell. I'm only 24 though, hopefully I'll grow out of it in time.

someone else's warmth is so nice though

(not the 30 year old user) I had a gf in 11th grade somehow, I was pretty socially inept but she was attracted to me for no reason and asked me out, ok 6/10 girl.
We would kiss occasionally and she would give me a handjob every now and again but we never had sex. She eventually broke up with me cause she finally realized I was autistic and now I haven't been in any type of relationship for the past 8 years.
I really just miss the warm feeling you get with being close to someone, but eventually, you fully forget what it felt like, and then it gets easier.

>I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN REJECTED
so you never even tried. Why would I feel bad for you in that case? If you haven't even tried once to change your situation why would I feel bad that you're in it? Do you think you deserve to just be handed a gf when there are tons of us who are trying our hardest and still can't find one?

You have no fucking idea how bad it feels to be a lonely loser who desperately wants to not be a lonely loser anymore and has tried all sorts of things to both physically and mentally better myself yet has gotten absolutely nothing from it. People say to just brush it off, and the people who usually say that are those who don't get rejected, but having it happen feels like absolute dog shit. Its basically being told you're not good enough. And it doesn't get any better the more times it happens, you don't get used to it. It just gets worse.

Attached: skyline.jpg (1920x1087, 476K)