As a blackbot, should I wear this to my uni?

As a blackbot, should I wear this to my uni?

Attached: frontfemale408x550.jpg (408x550, 46K)

As a whitebot, that would be pretty fucking funny. You might upset the normies though.

Btw, got any sisters who are in the market for a white bf?

freedom of speech so do w/e the fuck you want.

Attached: 234532.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

yes we should all be proud to be NIGGERs

Attached: dogboi.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Ignore the trips. This is an instant way to lose your future for a prank.

Yes I have one lightskinned one that likes anime.

if you don't mind the possibility of autistic chanting about internalized oppression then sure do what you want. No one will probably bug you anyway its just a slight chance of coming across autismos who will get offended on your behalf. Pro tip if you do meet someone like that, don't engage them and don't take their workers of the world leaflet, just keep walking and they will leave you alone.

I get that it's supposed to say "proud to be a nigger" but when you read just the words, it lacks a final noun. It just says "proud to be a nurturing, intelligent ......" nothing. Don't like it desu.

Looks pretty stupid. Dunno why anyone would try so hard to fit in those pretentious words.

Depends on whether you think you're capable of defending your choice. Someone will call you out and you need to be able to sell it as you reclaiming nigger and not just as a quirky, edgy joke.

>tfw tall, white law student who wants a nigress gf to breed
I'd pretend to like anime for her, maybe.

>Proud to be a [adjectives] responsible
what does that even mean?

Things that black people (in america) definitively are:
>The most nurturing parents
>The high scorers at Scholastic Aptitude Tests
>The most appreciative of what is given to them
>Gives the biggest tips, and donates the most to charities
>Pays the most attention in class
>Blames them-self for their problem

This is what autism looks like for anyone who was unaware.

I think that's niggers. I assume that upper class blacks would be very appreciative of what they had earned.

>self hating coon
absolutely disgusting

>tall nigress gf to breed
You're disgusting, you can't treat people like that it's not the 1700s anymore you soulless devil

>will either make people laugh or become incredibly uncomfortable
absolutely do it

Excuse me, faggot, I was clearly saying that I was tall but if the nigress could be 5'10"-5'11" I'd be very happy, thank you

i mis green-texted but you are still a subhuman.

Exactly why white men are not dateable or trust worthy everything is fetish or some power trip for them, they literally aren't capable of human emotion

How am I a sub-human? Because I find black girls attractive and I'm white with a bright future or something else?

>cacs larping as black again

because you look at black women as objects to breed

lmao fuck off cunt. Just because I want to breed my niggress in our bedroom doesn't mean i view her as an object ya fuckin loser

>niggress
exactly what i mean, subhuman. You will forever be alone you white devil.

Oof. I've already dated and slept with a girl from every continent except Asia. Stop being so sensitive mate, you're sperging out over shit that isn't even serious.

no you should kill yourself you fucking nigger

Attached: photo (1).jpg (900x900, 58K)

yeah okay chad, like i said you aren't capable of love

>chad
>not capable of love
Stop just assuming things. Are you even black?

Another useless nigger advertising their victimhood, you'll fit right in.

thirsty trips