Okay Robots I bet a buddy of mine 1000$ that I could make $10,000 by the end of next year using my voice...

Okay Robots I bet a buddy of mine 1000$ that I could make $10,000 by the end of next year using my voice, how the fuck should I do this?

I am a guy so I can not become a twitch thot, how can I use my voice to make that much money in a year? I think voice over niggas need a lot of tech experience and pay to play sites are shit, and making a youtube doing stuff is peeing in a sea of piss

What can I do besides sexy audio for fat people?

Attached: 20181106_183548.jpg (1556x2240, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTIFbBtOu3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can guys even do ASMR with their voice?

rap on soundcloud

deep throat a lot of dudes whilst humming

Never seen one make money with it

Not black

No u

Sell yourself to r9k and say things they want you to say for a dollar a piece

go to fiverr and say literally anything for money

Checked fiverr out but that place is saturated with people who have pro setups willing to say shit for a dollar, me and my booth have no way to win there

>Beg for money on the street
>rob people whilst commanding they give you all of their money

this charge 100$ each that's only 100 blowjobs.

Double dubs genius

you gotta play your cards right
most people on fiverr wont do/say anything offensive. when they wont do it, you will
and even if it won't get you 10k, its gonna contribute to it

No way that there are people who refuse free money which is what voice acting is who wouldn't say fuck and poop for money

I don't think fuck and poop are that offensive, but ive seen a bunch of them refuse gigs that include racism etc

What were u thinking when you made the bet

it will be creepy old men who want to hear a 10 minute dialouge about you shitting in their mouth and face and you'll make 5$.

do what this guy does

youtube.com/watch?v=oTIFbBtOu3Y

That might be a bit much, I do not mind screaming racism but I am not gonna talk about eating daddies dumpies

Holy shit is that all? I would be worse than a white guy in a Quentin Tarantino movie if I got paid for it, but can you get in trouble for saying racist stuff even if a client asks?

I had gotten my hands on the gear you see in the OP picture for a steal pretty much and my buddy said it was a waste to get my hands on it because there was no way you can make money doing VO work without being a celebrity, I was going to flip all the gear for money but he issued the bet when I said a lot of people make money doing VO work, so I took it and here I am

Do you have a good voice or are you funny or good at running commentary. Niche gay shit or maybe teach English to foreigners online

Work at a call center desu senpai

but you just illustrated how not to make money on youtube

Make money on fiverr or something.

Find a cool gimmick on twitch. You don't have to use a face cam.

Like being gay

>no soundproofing on the wall whatsoever

Disgusting

Attached: 1522847283467.jpg (491x481, 22K)