WHY ARE THERE GAY THREADS ON /R9K?

for ALL gay material
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
THERE IS AN ENTIRE BOARD FOR FAGGOTS.
REMEMBER: SODOMITES BURN IN HELL.
REPENT AND SEEK FORGIVENESS.
DUST THOU ART AND UNTO DUST SHALT THOU RETURN.
FUCK Jow Forums MODERATORS THERE IS NO EXCUSE. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOUR SELFISH PURSUIT OF PLEASURE OVER GOODNESS.

THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED AND I WILL BE BANNED DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE BROKEN NO RULES.

Attached: ICXC.jpg (628x910, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeSbmS06k1k
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 45:7&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=AqEPKbvDvNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be honest OP. Do willies make your peepee tingle?

No, user. I know it's tough for you to imagine, but not every single person is gay.
I am not attracted to murderers, though I do fear them.
WAYWARD SHEEP: YOU KNOW YOURSELVES. REPENT AND BEG FORGIVENESS. YOU KNOW THEY LEAD YOU ASTRAY TO DAMN YOUR SOUL ALONGSIDE THEIRS.
LIFE IS NOT A DELECTATION OF PLEASURE. YOU CANNOT TOUCH FIRE AND BREATHE WATER.
THE RULES OF THIS WORLD ARE NOT YOURS TO WRITE.
ASK FORGIVENESS AND YOU WILL BE SAVED. BUT YOU MUST ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE SINNED.

Attached: TemptationofSt.Anthony.jpg (2208x3030, 1.19M)

>No, user
Then why are you telling anons who get their peepees hard to willys how they should behave?

Because they know not what they do. I only wish to save them. But, alas, no one will listen. For I am one filled with "hate." I am one who is "crazy."
I tremble at the fate of those who will not listen.

fuck faggot get fag dragged on my behalf

Attached: `2`31`213`313321.jpg (1600x1200, 840K)

stop talking like a posh retard, that doesn't give you more credibility

>They know not what they do
see
>You know they lead you astray
Pick one pretentious faggot

weak ass religion bait.

minus.

>they know not what they do
as in, they do not know the rammifications
>you know they lead you astray
as in, you take pride in being "gay," "different," and "perverted"
You know the truth. Accept God in your heart and be forgiven.

>Be created in the image of God
>Be created wrong
>Be placed in a Garden of perfection being trained by perfect intelligence
>Everything goes to shit anyways
>Be born on the Earth without permission
>Be asked to pay a debt you never bought into

Fucking, never. If death is the end, it's the end. But continuing in such a garbage rigged system is far worse.

Attached: 1465373035331.jpg (539x477, 34K)

where do i sign up for this christian shit i hate faggots

>be created
>be given choices with lots of warnings to choose the right choice
>choose the wrong choice
>lol wtf man this is soo gay i hate my dad lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BeSbmS06k1k
It really seems like humanity never left hell in the first place. So why fucking bother?

You're already signed up, in that case. Walk in the path of Christ all your days and help us to save those who will not save themselves.
Remember: life is an illusion and it's almost over.

>Be created ignorant
>From an infinite source of infinite potential
>Still be created as inferior lesser existence PRONE to sin
>Blame it for it, and not the hand that weaved such a tale

If you feel no guilt, go on your way. If you are secure in your choices, then enjoy your life. But you know deep down the guilt you feel. You know the warnings you've heard. You know the way this world will end. The obstinate rebel cannot accept that you are not in control. This is your final test. Relinquish control and realize your life is not your own.

IF MY LIFE WAS NEVER MY OWN, THEN WHAT FUCKING MORON WOULD EVER GIVE ME CONTROL. THEN TO TOP IT OFF, GIVEN THAT SOMEBODY WAS SO FUCKING DUMB, WHY DOES ONE RETURN CONTROL TO THEM?

Hello friend. Keep up the good work

The level of stupidity, the belief that God does not will and control the actions of man who he created, and crafted every moment of existence for. It's pathetic. Your God is either Infinite, or he is NOT God. So my destiny is his fault, as it is his work. OR IT IS NOT, AND HE IS NO GOD!

>believe that you are created ignorant
>believe you are prone to sin
You fulfill your own prophecy, user. Live the life you want to live. I only wish to warn you: your life is not your own. Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

In every moment, you pass on the torch of the past, to the potential of the self that exists in the future. The nature of living is dying in small parts.

>he doesn't understand that God created us, like a parent, out of love, but lets us choose our own path, otherwise all our choices would be meaningless and we would be unable to express our connection to, understanding of, and love of God the father

God bless you, user. May we dwell forever in eternity at the right hand of the father.

He is no God then. If he is not the master of the unfurling Universe. If he did not will it's form. He is merely an intercessor. Not a God.

That's the irony of it all, isn't it? Like a child who fantasizes about eating ice cream for dinner and staying up all night, and then they die of AIDs.

>the nature of living is dying in small parts
This is true. How are you here to enjoy these dying moments? Your parents. Heterosexuality is life. Homosexuality is the antithesis of life and the worship of death. Accept it or do not; it matters little. I only wish to warn you that you might listen and join your brothers in the light of God's truth.

Life is not summarized by sex. Not even close. The living breathing moment of life, that is indescribable is beyond important to the human form. But claiming that sex, is on the same level as life is pathetic. Sex is merely a facet of life. A piece of a puzzle. No man has ever completed the puzzle but Jesus. To condemn a man, for sex alone given an entire rest of his life dedicated to good works. Is NOT a good deed. This is why a man is never a good judge. Sex is a part of this grand puzzle, a puzzle never completed by man in his natural iniquity.
>They can gtfo the board though.

Your words live forever. In eternity, you will hang your head in shame. What do you seek in a God? An unflinching, unfeeling thing? That is Moloch, the one you worship. The God you have turned your back on--he has a human heart, like yours. He is your father, and you his child,
Would you say to your father: "you are not my father, and I disavow you?"
How can you then say this to the father of all mankind?

>claiming that sex is on the same level as life is pathetic
How does life come to be, user?
Man is not saved by works, but by faith alone, lest any man should boast.
>sex is a part of the grand puzzle
Answer me this: would you be here without heterosexual sex?

Answer me this. Would my form have been created with innate sin, without sex? Sex is always sin. Especially against the child created from such an act
The father of mankind? I will call him father for sure. I would hold my father close. But a God, is an unfeeling, all controlling entity. Not an intercessor.

>Would you be here without heterosexual sex
>There is other kinds of sex

Full circle. We are back at the gender sex debate.

In your hour of need, in your hour of pain, in your hour of loneliness, as you walk the wilderness, you will cry out to God; the only voice that hears you.
You would hold your father, but not the father of your father?
Indeed. You tell a child: "go to bed, you are tired and you will feel sick"--they will stay up as late as they can. In the morning, reeling from their decision, they will cry out at you.

>The father of my father
We are back to God. Who at the end of the day. Is responsible for EVERYTHING, including all sin and suffering. Or he isn't God. Because God is infinite. You cannot loop around this.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 45:7&version=KJV

Always funny that you guys won't admit to the writings of your own text. I am already condemned. The inability to hear and enact the word of God is by definition not my own fault. Any suffering that comes from it was merely programmed and forced to occur from a higher level of form supreme.

You saying that is what makes it so. You choose to be what you are. You could hear the word. You could live differently. But you say you cannot, so you do not.
God created sin so that you would avoid it. By avoiding it, you have fulfilled your self-awareness. You have used God's gift and, finally, you are made in his image.

I have seen now text specifying the difference. Between God creating and knowing all things. And Me having my own capacity to warp the fates. I don't know as of right now how I will be tomorrow. But it will largely be mechanical in nature. Any changes. Maybe God will represent in a gust of wind a change I never knew. These things are up to the Lord. Not me.

You know more than you admit. Hear the wind. Hear the "silence." You know the truth. It is yours to accept. The gift of eternal life, eternal bliss, is yours to take.
>I don't know how I will be
>but it will be largely mechanical
You are in control. Hear the words. Ask and you shall receive, brother.

Brother I have learned much.
I have listened deeply.
But for life eternal. I can't say I wash for such a dream. I don't know what that entails, I don't know what hell it brings. To see family again, would be great. But for how long can perfection remain perfection? I have never known these things. I have never known a perfectly honest man. If Man is created in the image of the Lord and only 1 out of the thousands of year man has lived, lived worthily. How can I trust the Heavens? Of what kind of Eternal life is one to expect? What purpose, what driver? I can't say that I would ever wish eternal life on anybody. I can't say that eternal life is a justice, since life starts from sin. I do not know these things. That is why I leave these things up to the Lord. If I were to become the kind of man, who eternal life would serve well. Then let it be so. But if the Lord had other plans for me, then let them be so. I will watch the fading light, no matter how far I go, for these things are no the choice of my own. My spirit lives free, and I know where it dwells in the infinite cosmos, in deep constructs of my own mind. Whole worlds created on a whim with depth, charm, and life. Definitively a place I would rather be. But where the Lord would take me, let it be so.

Attached: 1466140452534.gif (700x827, 509K)

This has been expounded upon endlessly across many different cultures and many times. God is transcendent, you are right but ironically, calling God Infinite, good, evil, or any other attribute negates his transcendence. Atheists have an ironic subconscious connection to him because they are are weak in spirit, and the assertion of his transcendent non existence is why they see god without seeing him.

You are a wise fool, user. Or maybe a foolish wise man. Your questions are your answers and your answers are questions. But I can tell you this: you are well on the path of righteousness; the lamp shines on your feet and the light shines in your heart. May the mysteries of this world unravel themselves to you, and may you and I meet in the hereafter.

Our Universe created of the Lords divine will. Of Which man awoke into. Was of the Lords divine will. The beating of our hearts. The quaking of our minds. The stretching of the limb. To me God is perfect and eternal being everywhere and nowhere. Imo

I've never felt guilty at all, and my life improved substantially after giving up roasties and finding a bf. Get fucked christcuck.

Attached: 1535398933619.jpg (480x678, 102K)

Unironically a great post on Jow Forums and a reminder of why we sift through the sand to find gold such as this

Why are you so angry? Why, if you have the moral and intellectual superiority, do you feel so inclined to insult and deride those so far beneath you?
You feel the guilt. You know the truth. Deny it as long as you like. Your path can only bring you temporary happiness; if only you knew what you were trading in exchange.

Thank you user, I hope that if I do reach the hereafter. We do meet, to laugh at our rather disappointing lives.

Attached: 1498724603466.gif (500x500, 302K)

Why is there a religious thread on Jow Forums?

Get fucked christcuck with your normie religion.

Your anger, user. We can feel your desire to live in truth.
Deny, defy, reject-- you will understand some day. And on that day, when you seek God in repentance, you will find the forgiveness and the understanding you seek. You will find your brothers. You will walk in the light.

The only truth I need to know. LEARN THE TRUTH ANONS!

Attached: 1497303726074.png (564x636, 922K)

I hope so, brother user. On that day, we will walk side by side and feast on our laughter.

>Why, if you have the moral and intellectual superiority, do you feel so inclined to insult and deride those so far beneath you?
You started cunt

>You feel the guilt. You know the truth. Deny it as long as you like. Your path can only bring you temporary happiness; if only you knew what you were trading in exchange.
Yikes

Attached: 4392034209432.jpg (736x1053, 64K)

user LEARN THE REAL TRUTH. BECOME SPIRITUALLY LIBERATED FROM ALL DEMONS AND ANGELS. GODS AND DEVILS. KARMA. FREE YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE ETERNAL!!!

Attached: 1498720521795.gif (635x457, 250K)

nah i legit don't meet anyone religious, people just don't care these days so being atheist is more normie then being religious now.

I just want to help you. If you think you'll find happiness, love, acceptance, and family in the gay community, then live your truth.
But you know all too well that those people only care about one thing: pleasure/sex. There is no "community" beyond that.
I only want to save the most vulnerable anons here from an irreversible fate. Life is a test and people refuse to accept it. There are rules to this game. Pleasure often leads to pain, and pain is the truth of the world.
All I ask is that you wonder: is this temporary pleasure, or eternal pleasure?

Its either an all powerful God, determinism and all, or he is not God. I think your right user.

I just want to specify for you Determinism and Fatalism are two entirely different things. Even inside of a deterministic Universe you are still expected to be driven and have will. Not in a fatalistic Universe.

I was mostly explaining that if God made a Good gay man. He is good. Absolutes that are just are only decreed by God. HE is the judge. No man can decide what is good.

Here's a question: why does God have to be infinite? Or, better yet, why in his infinite will, would you not be given free will to do as you please?
God is infinite, as is your will. What you choose to do is your choice alone. God alone offers you that choice. He is already infinite in that he has even given you a choice.
>my destiny is his fault
You can't see the irony in what you say?

>Even though every thought was a manifestation of God. It's your fault
Cool story turbo. Feel free to post a source on proof of freewill anytime.

Also, I need an essay on how cultural, technological, and sociological manipulation on a grand scale stemming from biological manipulation. Has no limiting effect or affect on the active consciousness on the modern man. Your post is incredibly fucking dumb, because you just throw everything out the window. To blame me, for the guy who created throwing, the window, me, and you. If he is infinite, he is God. And everything is his fault. Including what arises out of freewill. Freewill doesn't even fucking mean anything in the face of God.

Would a true God, not be the keeper of time. The book of life. The strings of fate. The Singularity of freewill?

No?
He is then not infinite, and not God.

Yes?
Then he is guilty of all things.

everything that has ever happened had a cause and that cause also had a cause, perhaps even a whole tree of causes. Now the decisions we make seem to be the result of our will, but if cause and effect hold, then the causes for our decisions can be traced back into an exponentially growing causal tree. If God is all powerful, he has already foreseen the effects of every cause, ad infinitum.
If we aknowledge the existence of cause and effect, all that is left are pre-determined actions with set causes and set effects. have a nice day.

Define what "Gay" is, is it a noun or a verb? Is it an act of sodomy with men or a man who will commit sodomy with men? Are you asking if there is a good sodomy or a man who commits good sodomy? You contradict yourself, what is a good gay man in either situation unless you are God? You either don't believe in God or you are arguing from bad faith.

tfw there is no difference between 'sodomy' and hetero-sex

>There is no difference between difference and no difference

>there is a difference between the difference between no difference and difference and difference and no difference.

Attached: thunk.png (680x680, 59K)

Sex begets sin. For it creates children born into sin. SEX IS SIN! For it creates the sinful.
Get your head out of your ass. You aren't better because you brought more sinners into the world.

A man is not limited to his sexuality during the judgement of God. God to the best of my knowledge has never said.

Gay man burn
Straight man not burn

Sodomites, those who debase themselves and live only for earthly pleasures burn. A man, trapped on an island with another man who form an unshakable bond. And whose bodies inevitably overpower them with biochemical drivers to commit acts of homosexuality are not debased by sodomy. Sure these are extremes but explain a point. A gay man, who lives a life of good works. Does charity, lives simply, and loves simply one other human. Can be forgiven. So can a robber, and a murderer. Sodomites cannot be forgiven. For they only live for the sin. Not for anything else.

The problem with the modern fag, is that they are in majority. To the best of my knowledge. Sodomites. They have orgies, and debase themselves regularly. So do the hetero-sexual. Sex is expected multiple times a week now. People willingly dive into it, and treat their addiction as something divine.

Being commanded by lust, and not the Lord. Is sinful. Striving for lust, not the Lord is sinful. However, no matter who you are. Where you are, if you truly strive for the Lord. He can forgive you.

>>muh good works
i'm sorry to break it to you, there are no good works.

>Is it an act of sodomy with men or a man who will commit sodomy with men? Are you asking if there is a good sodomy or a man who commits good sodomy?
>Sodomites cannot be forgiven. For they only live for the sin. Not for anything else.

>Doesn't know where the term sodomite came from.
Cool story user. Very different than the Western definition. Go back and study the etymology. Very big difference between gay sex, and a true sodomite.

Just because the definition changes, doesn't mean the teachings do. Better to learn them, than live a lie.

>The works of the will of God enacted on Earth are not good.
You mean they are not as good as God. They are better than debasing ourselves though. Far better for sure. They also demonstrate a striving to be with our perfect Lord.

>Just because a word has no meaning doesn't mean words has no meaning
I present to you compulsory public education.

I'm literally dumping that on you, your dumb fuck. Did you even learn how to read. The actual meaning of Sodomite, where the term came from. Which is incredibly relevant to biblical texts. IS VASTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE WESTERNIZED ENGLISH DEFINITION.
Quit being a pretentious faggot, pull your head out of your loose ass from hanging around in there so long. And look up the fucking etymology and history behind the term. READ THE FUCKING BIBLE

>Male and female are social constructs!
.t the post

Again reading comprehension.
Are you incredibly fucking stupid, or just a paid shill? Gender to the best of my knowledge. Wasn't a part of this debate.

The only statement made. Is that gay people aren't pure evil. You don't get to judge them, and it's up to God whether they make it to Heaven. We have no reason to believe, unless they live as a TRUE sodomite. Unrepentant. That they will never make it to Heaven. Never even said fags didn't need to get off our board. They do. But please, at least if you want to attempt it. Form a proper fucking argument. Brainlet.

>Pic related is you

Attached: 1538728986517.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

they really are user. The biological differences, if any, are insignificant. Society has always dictated certain norms, simply because that is what it does, it dictates.

Yo youre on Jow Forums ranting about christianfag shit literally peak autism right here

>hehhe
> u make funny post for plaec u @
>(You)

Attached: 1538728626306.png (800x729, 59K)

>Gay people are not pure evil
>Is gay a noun or verb
>I'm not a bad murderer because I don't murder, I just wanna murder on a desert island, don't judge me :)
>The insignificance of my social construct thus dictates

How many times to I need to restate myself.
A Gay man is not pure evil.
I never said sin is something to dismiss either. You aren't fucking perfect though. Even heterosexual lust and intercourse is sinful. You create sinners through reproduction.

>You and your crew

Attached: Anon.png (733x464, 125K)

Friendly reminder if you get enough people to report it, they'll remove it

Please, explain that one to the /r9gay/ threads that never get shutdown.

>Sex does not mean reproduction.
>I am committing sex an act of sex
>Let me call it intercourse, no, I'm not trying dismiss it. I'm just saying traps aren't gay because he's a girl, and I'm not a sinner like you.

I've struck the goldmine here.

Hey user, do you know what keywords are?

One sec, just gotta make sure you actually made that many leaps and bounds in bullshit. I just need to make sure I am actually seeing a person who can't read on a text based website and more specifically, board.

Attached: Eye Cleaning.jpg (664x459, 27K)

In reference to board filters? Which kind of keywords?

Ill wait lol

Sorry, still trying to understand how anybody could fuck up that bad. Be back in a moment.

Attached: 1535685225831.jpg (540x540, 62K)

Another faggot bites the dust. Come back when you are ready....
:)

I'm sorry, I just can't help if you can't fucking read. Try going back to school user.

Sex is caused by lust
Lust is sin
Therefore sex is sinful
People are born into sin
Therefore children are sinful and so is having them
Gay sex is sinful
All of this is correct, none of this condemns anybody though.

I don't actually get how you don't understand this.

Attached: 1537091458925.png (230x328, 16K)

Keywords as in
>if you get enough people

Well, considering everyone bitches about them. I guess I falsely assumed people reported them. They break board rules. This board is for greentexts. Even this thread is cancer.

Wrong. Sex is a method of reproduction. There is no reproductive method of sex. Simplistic. If you remove the object of reproductive sex, it is no longer sex. Therefore, you as a so called homosexual, despite what attributes you will attribute to sex, that results in reproduction, and as you claim to be a sin, is a false equivalency to your state as a sodomy fiend. It's very simple.

You are building your own false equivalencies. The Western Definition of a Sodomite is people doing anal or oral sex. What sodomites were, were people who went to orgies, committed the rape of men and angels, worshiped sex idols, etc. Very different from the modern fag.

What I stated is that the modern fag, isn't a sodomite and that the modern Western definition is so far removed from it's source. It's false. It no longer makes sense. If it was a city of consenting kind people who had butt sex with their monogamous partner. And God burned it in fire. We could call modern gays sodomites.

And again
Sex is sinful
Lust is sinful
So if procreation. As it creates sinners.

>What sodomites were, were people who went to orgies, committed the rape of men and angels, worshiped sex idols, etc. Very different from the modern fag.
user, I....

Attached: horned-drag-queen-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Don't get me started on the Shlomo's agenda. I'm definitely not talking about demon worshippers. I have met decent people that are fags though. Who aren't these fucked up freaks. I'm not defending those things that walk in human skin.