Why is she so happy? Is it that she's knowledgable of the fact that she's too cute to ever have a worry in her life?

Why is she so happy? Is it that she's knowledgable of the fact that she's too cute to ever have a worry in her life?

Attached: 1541565444673.gif (240x360, 500K)

is this bait because she really isn't that cute like at all

>this girl
>cute
I like her body but her face is seriously fucked. Also she dances like a spastic.

We're talking about autists here. They cant recognise finer facial features and symetry. All they see is big eyes, exagerated movement and facial expressions, and they are attracted to that due to being unable to read normal ones.

Attached: hdfhdhdh.jpg (500x281, 38K)

she doesn't even have big eyes

That's the point. They're not big, but they're expressive, so autists read them as big.

>She MUST be happy since she's smiling in her videos all the time! Why would a not happy person ever smile?!
You people have the minds of children

Attached: 486528187216.jpg (512x384, 48K)

Accurate and based posts.

Why is this whore so popular? And like what said, she isn't attractive at all. Even Ciara was more attractive than this bitch, and Ciara looked like a boy.

>Even Ciara was more attractive
I don't know about all that

yes she is retard

Attainablility complexes
Notice how the betas on this board never orbit a REALLY hot girl. This is because, deep down inside, they believe they actually have a chance of getting together with them.
They lack the mental capacity to realize that even these only slightly above average women are still miles out of their league.

She isn't.

Ciara has je n'ais se quoi. She's ugly, has shitty skin, shitty bone structure and dumbo sized ears but there is something interesting about her. Not attractive but something makes her better than this chick who has a 4/10 face.

This. Incels are brainlets without fail. They see these girls as attainable even though they're still miles out of their (the incel's) league.

You're right on the money. They call it juggernaut law and it's actually easier to get a really hot girl than ones like these.
Most men are filthy pathetic betas now, it really is sad how desperate and autismo our sex has become. - but it makes picking up girls so much easier for us. So I guess there's a silver lining.

This whore seriously kooks like a boy outside of the cosplay shit

>tell me that doesn't seriously fucking look like a boy with long hair just starting puberty

Attached: 1540642091764.jpg (648x729, 111K)

That's a duude amigo

I suspect so myself
But it's fucking 2018 and you can even be certain of anything anymore
>either it's a good trap or a manly cisbitch
>the fuck have we come to

trans-whore confirmed holy shit

something about this video keeps making me go back to it. but it just makes me feel empty inside. i've seen some robros say similar things, maybe this is some weird mind control video.

you find her attractive it's that simple

All women look like shit without makeup

It's because the video is saccharine as fuck.
>it tastes sweet
>really fuckin sweet
>like too fucking sweet to be real
>because it isn't real
>it's completely artificial
>just like saccharine

>All women look like shit without makeup
highly false

Obviously, but most women still actually look like women without makeup

But i sort of don't in a way. I saw her other videos and she seemed unattractive.

interesting..

Of course not all but 90%

Still wrong. Are you a virgin?

Lol roastie detected. Are you one of the girls that literally won't leave the house without makeup on?

i wish women didn't wear makeup, it's like false advertising

Not to mention saccharine leaves a bad aftertaste

it's her tummy

I like makeup.
I do wish women treated makeup as a special occasion sort of thing rather than plastering it on daily.

Nah I'm a guy who has lived with a bunch of different girlfriends. You're just full of shit.

Attached: r9k guide to arguing.png (686x1134, 185K)

All advertising is false advertising.

Ok guy that whiteknights on Jow Forums and saves pictures to win internet fights, I'm sure you're a real fucking slayer.

yes. she isn't very attractive and the video sucks but she has an exceptional tummy

you may have a point there. belly a cute

>pointing out that I'm wrong means you're defending those fucking roasties reeeeee
Haha what a little faggot

very cute imo. I would date someone like her in a second.

Yea I agree with that actually

>90% of girls are ugly without makeup
>n-no! You fucking virgin!!
You sure proved me wrong babe.

She probably knows that she can have a comfortable life simply because of how she looks. Probably has thousands of beta orbiters to boost her self esteem. She'll end up becoming some e-thot living off exorbitant donations.

Attached: IMG_0937.gif (406x544, 1.15M)

I'm sure you would, user.
>the feminine penis only makes it hotter

even if you don't find her cute, she's still cute enough

>babe
kek

Not really. You'd have to paperbag her. Look at the rest of her vids, looks like a dude.

Or just a still photo
>even in the same outfit

Attached: 1540136584437.jpg (1536x2048, 447K)

As I said, great body (especially in this day and age with so many fatties) but a completely munted face

the face is the best part of her.

>great body
I don't know, user.
It triggers my trap detector every time. Everything just seems slightly off for a girl.

You autists are truly out of touch with the real world. Very few girls will be able to strike it rich by looks alone.

I wish I could see what you look like.

Maybe you've spent too much time online looking at trannies. There is no Adam's Apple, she's dwarfed by one of the soi-est looking teenage "males" I've ever seen, and her frame is narrower than other people in the earlier pic. Her feet, hands and shoulders seem small and narrow like a female. Despite what the internet tries to tell you trannies are super fucking rare IRL

>I wish I could see what you look like.
like that has anything to do with anything. Her smile is hypnotic.

>like that has anything to do with anything
It does.

>Her smile is hypnotic.
It's not. Can you describe yourself for me since you can't post a pic? And be honest, I'll know if you're lying to me haha

>she
but it's a man

Why do you want to know what I look like so badly? I really don't see how that relates to me finding her attractive.

has to be a male, no way this is female

>I really don't see how that relates to me finding her attractive.
Are you just pretending to be an idiot or do you have autism? There is something I'm clearly implying here ;)

Perhaps.
Still doesn't stop my brain from estimating a high probability of being pre-puberty HRT MtF much like pic related who also shares many of the same features but is a confirmed early transitioner

Attached: 1537129598251.png (1046x1032, 1.82M)

>There is something I'm clearly implying here ;)
spit it out then.

What? What the fuck am I looking at in this picture?

I'm implying you're unattractive and the reason you think she's attractive and feel drawn to her is because you think she's relatively better looking than you but is attainable.

>I'm implying you're unattractive and the reason you think she's attractive and feel drawn to her is because you think she's relatively better looking than you but is attainable.
I thought it might be something like that. I'm not good looking or ugly, just average. I don't think she's attainable in any way, I know I have zero chance. When I jack off I jack off to attractive girls not attainable girls and the concept is the same here. I just think she' attractive, it's the smile.

i want to lick her 19 yr old tummy

Oldfag robot turned normie with gf here - I'm minimum 7/10 these days, Jow Forums and earn good money.
She's very attractive to me and while absolutely attainable, I've been with more attractive girls so that theory doesn't add up.
She didn't get famous over night just because people thought it might be a trap

Whats her name? I see her around everywhere but cant find a name

>What? What the fuck am I looking at in this picture?
You are looking at 2018 in that picture
Person is a MtF trans who transitioned early as fuck.
>There is no Adam's Apple
>dwarfed by onions males
>frame is narrow
>feet, hands and shoulders seem small and narrow like a female.
Pic compared to actual females (probably)

Attached: 1540757037423m.jpg (1020x1024, 200K)

nice fetal alcohol syndrome lmao

I hope the fact that these are informative pictures are the only reason you have these saved, user.

>transitioned early as fuck
but it still looks like a guy. sad!

Probably
Doesn't negate the point

Yeah, basically.
I kind of feel sorry for future generations who will pretty much be required bisexual to deal (assuming the trend doesn't reverse itself)

That's my point with the person in the OP
Without the wig and makeup looks like a guy who transitioned early.
So either a good trap or a manly cisgirl. One can't be certain anymore

it's been confirmed multiple times in the past that it's a girl what's wrong with you people it's a fucking girl

>trying this hard to prove he's not attracted to a boy

Attached: trap-queen-george-dalton.jpg (950x534, 93K)

bro, who are you quoting

Confirmed how?
>let's see the vag pics

Because she's cute and based asf also the song is addictive

Attached: 1540634289241.jpg (601x960, 49K)

Why does her smile make me so happy?

l want to see her anus

Theres a video of her in tight shorts or something and its quite clear shes an actual female.

He has absolutely no tits

She is quite obviously female but tranny psyops are trying hard to lie about it.

Attached: 1540214084966.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

So he knows how to tuck. That doesn't mean anything

Looks alright here unlike most of her other pics

Maybe because it was taken with a 90's flip phone?

this post kills the autistic orbiters.

because you're a lonely faggot

Attached: 1540813402266.jpg (250x223, 7K)

I knew about three girls/ women in high school who had features like hers. She looks like a combination of all three.

Fuck you r9k this "girl" has a 9 inch dick

Attached: 1540906470485.png (900x900, 639K)

>she's too cute to ever have a worry in her life?
That only holds true till that cuteness gets her raped.

Very much of this

Attached: de1c4b6d-9ef3-4791-94de-4c0a628c4a8c_1.dcef6a080c598b7fbcd60de1456562cd.jpg (450x450, 44K)