Why is the media so intent on sexualizing young girls (not even women yet!)?

Why is the media so intent on sexualizing young girls (not even women yet!)?

Attached: 1547436280402.png (746x828, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cw7Ohm968
youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ
instagram.com/p/BshSgIqnyUy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prior to the 1900s childhood wasn't even a thing. You were basically an adult by 10 yo

duly noted, chaim

Attached: 8D9C6C00-4AB8-467E-BAE5-E1631F4E4651.jpg (491x491, 43K)

go back to Jow Forums

why are women waiting until 30 to settle down and have a family?

So I can pursue my career in cosmetology and have a chance to find out what I want from a guy.

Disgusting! Are there any more examples?

Attached: CE6AE059-39D1-4659-B595-89325621F775.jpg (640x400, 82K)

Who gives a shit fuck off to another board

>Dont shame young girls for dressing like adults and sluts!
>Dont be attracted to young girls!

at this point a world war would be a good thing

yeah and niggers and Jews weren’t people either

She wasn't shamed for wearing a tight dress and high heels, she was shamed for acting like a whore

you should become a lesbian because the only thing you will settle down with as a 30 year old career women is pussy

You know why. We all do.
Those in power wantt fresh flesh and a destabilised society. Nothing makes it easier than brave new world tier relationships and legalization of wee.. I mean SOMA. Our generation is literally beeing engineered to be degnerate without roots or future living in the moment and beeing willing o get payd with blinky gadgets and sex, culled when useless.

this pedo user, all women are sluts who cares

Daily reminder to watch the Dutroux case.
Our elites are pedophiles and probably play cannibals with their plebus.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5Cw7Ohm968

Here is the whole thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ

ah the good old days

Attached: 1547295098371.jpg (612x612, 105K)

Lmao miss me with this roastie/pol tier shit.
Younger girls > used up sluts

Ever heard about the jews?

>she's had more sex than me

The only countries that still allow child marriage have basically no jews (muslim countries and Africa). Japan's AOC is 13.

>white people
Figures

>Sneedville
Formerly Chucktown?

>formerly Chuckville

Get off the fucking fitness board you retard

>not related to health or fitness
>obvious Jow Forumsbait
>left up for 7 hours

Mods what the fuck?

what size penis is your favorite?

>muslim countries and Africa
>no jews
Wew lad.

>Japan's
Dont lump a whole country based on some backwoods prefectures. You'll end up jailed like those white marines that fugged that kid

The jews arent making Abdul and Djibuto fuck a 10 yr old. AOC in the west has has generally been rising (Spain recently went from 13 to 16).

cant believe the jews made him marry that kid

Absolutely right, it's their culture for Abdul and Djibuto to be pedos. It cures GRIDS and typus or whatever third world diseases they have. Still, jews literally suck baby dick after a circumcision... in first world countries. Really makes me think what else they're up to.

Funny, when I saw this I brought it up to my girlfriend and she went on about how the girl is exploring her interests.

In which I asked, why is a sexualized outfit part of a child's "exploration of fashion?"

To which she answered, it's just how society makes us feel attractive.

Blame women for this. I refuse to let my daughter dress like this if I ever had one. To explore when she's responsible enough to own a car sure, but to start after barely getting out of middle school. Fuck no. This is ridiculous.

Women love to say how bras, heels, makeup, are all inventions of man and they sexualize anyone that wears them. So they need to stand up against it.

But the irony is that they themselves feel "more attractive" when they wear/use those things. As much as they say "I feel good about myself."

It stems from an inherent desire to feel wanted by the opposite gender. No female knows she feels sexy when a bunch of her dumb friends tell her she's hot. She only knows for certain when she gets the looks and attention from the men she walks by.

Someone provide a rebuttal to this. Because as far as I've seen being in a predominantly female household full of single mothers, this is the reason.

its the same shit user grown up and go back to tv

Based and family-pilled.

There is no rebuttal to this because it's correct.

>weren't
Hold on, they're people now? I didn't got the email, who the fuck decided on this shit?

>Sneed

Guy LARPing

>asking neckbeards virgins that beat it on anime

There isn't a way to challenge that. Its true. When teens explore their sexuality, part of that experience is changing their look and style to see if they can attract the attention of the opposite sex as you've brought up. Our desire to not sexualize people under 18 due to their inability to properly consent per the law creates a hell of a catch 22 situation for nearly all parties involved.

My biggest issue and peeve that I found with my conversation with her was that to HER, my argument was misogynistic (or so I'm assuming, I could see it on her face)

But then in the end she couldn't give me a straight answer and admitted to some of my points as true. More specifically the sexualization of these things.

I doubt consent has anything to do with it, more than just the terrible upbringing and ideology being spread by stupid mothers in today's society full of sluts.

But the premise hold true, anything that a woman has found "attractive" stems of some sexual history created by a man.

Lipstick, developed in ancient times was specifically used to attract men and to outline the lips. Not exactly sure what that meant in the context of the era it was created, but definitely had no connotation as to "Feel good about themselves."

Jewelry, same thing. Flashy expensive items meant wealth, and specific jewelry was used to accent certain parts of a woman. Ankle charms, hair adornments, necklaces, waist bands.

HEELS for god's sake. Used for aristocrats riding horses, soon became fashionable for men, until women used it and realized they were sexualized while wearing them.

Even asking about HEELS, I said why the fuck do you wear them if they hurt your feet so much?

"Makes me feel hot."

Okay because men think it's hot, otherwise no one gives a fuck and basically think you're stupid for giving yourself ankle problems and bunions being uncomfortable all day.

>per the law
Per common sense.

>wall of text
Woman spotted

Please tell me there's a woman spotting in this thread. I'm dying of thirst.

Nah, common sense would be that anyone under 24/25 shouldnt be able to consent (or vote, drink, smoke, etc) because the brain doesn't finish developing until around that age.

AoC at 18 makes no sense if we are arguing based on mental standings.

But she is acting her age! Isn't that what teenage girls do?

>"Makes me feel hot"
>men think it's hot

Spot the difference.

You're not providing any explanation

>"Makes me feel hot."
Objectively what makes you feel hot? Being attractive to other women? Does it matter what another woman thinks if you can't find a man?

>Men think it's hot
The only reason advertising promotes certain clothing and styles to women to make them feel "hot" is all in the guise of being sexy and attractive to men.

Women only ever talk shit about how other women look. When has a man ever given a fuck about how a female dressed badly?

Ann summers, sn actual high Street shop not some slimy back street adult store sells school uniforms too.

Why is this legal

Majority of first world countries have AoC set at 16-20. It's the fact that when the guy knocks up the girl and then leaves like most men do that she needs to be able to support herself and her bastard child and you can't do that without being a burden on society at a young age

/thread

someone post Millie Bobby Brown, 14, wearing tight dress and high heels pics

Men think anything is hot. Like tiles

I'm saying women do things because they "feel". They don't think about why, they just follow their feelings. That's how they're wired.
There's no point arguing with them because they don't have arguments. I've tried many times (I don't anymore) and every time I try to find out their reasoning for something I consider illogical, it usually ends up being something along the lines of "just because" or "why do you have to argue, can't you just accept it?".

My relationships with them improved since I stopped trying to understand them.

AOC is 29, dipshit.

Oh no I definitely, agree. I don't bother reasoning but I sure as hell want them to understand the irony of their reasoning. I'm somewhat glad my girlfriend is just as smart and logical as I am, albeit with some weird liberal views, but she's smart enough to recognize the fallacy in some of her arguments.

You can't google? instagram.com/p/BshSgIqnyUy/
I don't really see a big issue. The OP pic makes you think it's a short dress, but it goes past her knees. It has long sleeves and a high neck too, pretty conservative as far as dresses go.

Well yeah, put the pattern on her dress onto a set of kitchen tiles and we've got ourselves a deal.

I don't see a problem with this actually. the tight fit on the butt maybe but it ain't like she's bare up her legs to her ass. Why the hate?

I take back anything I said about it being sexualized as a clothing article. That's pretty modest especially with the long sleeves.

Because they’re Jews user

>waaahhhhh

I'm more concerned about these fucking 14, 15, and 16yos getting breast reductions because they have bigger tits than women twice their age.
What the fuck is happening?

Attached: gi48a_pawg4_8.gif (370x203, 1.77M)

at her age she should be sneaking backstage at rock shows to party and do drugs with the band, not, uh,

Millie Bobby Brown is being groomed by Drake.

Hormornally active substances in ALL plastics and most synthetic materials, onions and therefore beef and pork in industrial grade, cosmetics, food, drinks, etc.

Modern culture poisons the population. Study after study show that but nobody fucking cares, because it's just too much hassle.

That's why you should get your daily dose of test to counter the disastrous effects of modern consume culture.