Have you ever dreamed about being with someone or just having your feelings reciprocated by them?

Have you ever dreamed about being with someone or just having your feelings reciprocated by them?

Attached: 6c3.gif (250x141, 494K)

What the hell happened at the very end of that gif

Nothing. Nothing at all happened. :)

Attached: 1532294172392.png (1280x720, 613K)

she turned into Tang

Every so often I have a recurring dream about my oneitis. I can never recall the beginning of the dream, but it always leads to me asking her if she cares about me. In the dream she looks at me, smiles, then says yes. Most of the time I wake up at this point. I can honestly say that there have been times I've cried after waking up, because I know deep down my dream will never become reality. I haven't seen her in months and I'll likely never see her again.

Attached: IMG_0931.jpg (2560x1387, 492K)

Its called an orgasm, guess you never had one faggot.

The idea is that the metaphysical barrier which separates one human consciousness from another, breaks down, causing all the humans of earth to become one single soul/conscious-entity. The notion being that our experiences of fear, love, hate, acceptance, all these things come from experiencing one another as humans. If all humans become one human, no more human suffering. But also, no more human anything.

All of my dreams nowadays begin with me waking up in my room all alone just like in real life. I'd do anything I could to have a dream where I'm making love to a girl.

Even my brain gave up.

>the metaphysical barrier which separates one human consciousness from another, breaks down, causing all the humans of earth to become one single soul/conscious-entity. The notion being that our experiences of fear, love, hate, acceptance, all these things come from experiencing one another as humans. If all humans become one human, no more human suffering. But also, no more human anything.
Anime shows are always trying to seem smart when they're really just presenting concepts a high school freshman could've come up with

What a cute little troll

I've never seen an anime with any sense of subtley, either. I'm sure all those concepts where somehow directly stated for the audience, probably because they figured their viewers would be too stupid to get it otherwise.

Yes. I felt terrible after waking up because i could feel in the dream that that someone loved me.

Yeah of course, like every day.
Mostly I just want to be special to someone, in a romantic way.

No, because I know I don't deserve any love.

>watching that much shonen

woah dude that's like communism

Haha you are unironically right nigger.

The guys pushing for it in evangelion were all hooked nose old guys too.

No. My fantasies consist of stories which involve betrayal, rejection and being ostracized. And I never fantasize about myself, it's always fictional characters.

The worst dreams I have are of my oneitis. These dreams aren't even romantic. They're just of her and I hanging out and enjoying each other's company.
Something so simple manages to break my heart every morning.

Attached: Nights.png (321x339, 10K)

Indeed it is
orig

Attached: BAE93168-BB6E-4FAE-88C4-9239A7ABCA74.jpg (800x623, 168K)