>suddently he says to me "I love you"
>i take it as a joke
>he starts repeating it again and again
>realizing is not a joke
pic related
>we hug, he doesn't even kiss me, i was his first girl
>he was such a loser at the time
>we get together

that was the story of the first date with the love of my life, idk, it's just a sweet memory nowadays, because i lost him forever...

Attached: IMG_20181107_075934.png (720x699, 447K)

Nobody cares faggot kill yourself with a unwashed monkey wrench

You lost him forever after you cheated on him like the whore that you are and now you're destined to die alone.
Fuck off you pathetic peiece of shit, we k ow how your kind are and you will get no sympathy from us us.

How did you lost him?

nice larp, trap fag now fuck off

i just gave up on us because i'd enough of some problems we had
i've been so impulsive
i regret that

Bitches never settle and lose it all. Now you're gonna have 2 settle 4 worse.

you sound like my first and only gf who was mormon and never kissed or hugged me

>he forgot his wallet
No. He didn't.

>i've been so impulsive
>i regret that
Did you cuck him?

yes
after a while i got tired of our relationship and i got attracted to someone else
i only realized how much i fucked up after the damage was done
i lost the love of my life for a few months for somneone who left me the moment he got bored of me
after a few weeks i felt so guilty i confessed everything to my bf and he broke up with me
now he will never want me again
i'm so sorry

the state of male/female relationships everyone. there is no going back to anything wholesome anymore.

i'm the worse person on earth
i know that very well
our love was so wholesome and pure and i thew everything away for an asshole who treated me like shit
the worst part is that after my bf broke with me i went back to the asshole and after fucking me he threw me away again
i deserved it because i'm a piece of shit
i tried to kill myself but i couldn't even get that right
i just don't want to live anymore

Nice LARP. I miss these. It's only like a couple hours between each one and it can get boring inbetween.

You are the reason why women are looked down on this board

Wasn't it fun that I just knew the whole story without knowing a single thing about you?
>propaganda
We won't fall for your tricks any more, we know how you are and you're all the same. Good luck finding anyone now loser. Best to just get a early start on you catlady life.

>tfw people believe this

i know i'm trash and i deserve to be treated as such
i will never be happy and i deserve it
i only get to feel something close to happiness when people remind me that i'm shit and i should be killed
i daydream all day about my bf forgiving me but he deserves someone better not a worthless whore like me

Why are you doing this weird larp?

i'm not larping
i just want people to know how awful i am and to be treated like shit for it
that's the only thing i deserve after what i did

Coming on a little too strong here, reel it in

it actually wasn't me (the op)
maybe is just a larp or another girl who is in a similiar situation
who are you?

If you're the real OP, why did you lose the love of your life? You cheated?

i actually did but i don't feel like i'm the worst person in the world or that i don't deserve to be happy
i did something wrong that i will always regret but life goes on and i will remember with love all my memories with him

not me again
girl if you have a second chance go and take it,
unfortunately i don't have one but i would give all away to have it.

Yeah but why did you lose your chance. Did you cheat on him?

i cheated, i lied about that for months, i dumped him for the one i cheated on him with.
It's like unforgivable shit

>got bored of relationship
>decides to cheat
>guy you cheated with got bored of you then leaves
>confesses to bf
>bf breaks up with you
nice going, welcome to being a woman

Attached: 1480482840734.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

So why do you make a big deal about not being that other user when you did the same shit? What happened to the guy you cheated your bf with? Did he dump you?

>The love of my life
>He was such a loser

You didn't love him bitch

Attached: 1533708868411.png (504x600, 363K)

I'm 27 right now, and i desire some balance in my life, a man that cares for me, a man to marry.
all this happened when i was 22.
i was so pathetic at the time.
i lost what i care the most, for what? an adventure of some months.

i dumped the guy i cheated him with after some months, we weren't meant to be neither.

because our stories aren't the same
i have no chance of getting him back because he died soon after i left him
at the time i thought he was a loser and that i could do better
as i said what i did was unforgivable
if i could change the past i would believe me
at least i learned my lesson
i will remain loyal to the next person i fall in love with
i will do it for my ex
i don't want his death to be in vain

loser, like wimpy with girls, he didn't know what to do with girls at the time.

>i have no chance of getting him back because he died soon after i left him
His death had anything to do with you leaving him.
>i will remain loyal to the next person i fall in love with
>i will do it for my ex
>i don't want his death to be in vain
I guess it's good that you learned your lesson. Wherever he is I think he will be happy that you grew up as a person and now you're willing to commit to someone.

Nobody is meant to be with anyone. But thats a nice excuse to use whenever you want to not even try and fuck around.

his death had to do with it, yes but i don't want to talk about it
it's too painful
i think he will be happy too that i learned my lesson
i just wish i could have been that person for him
now someone else will receive the love that should have been for him and that kills me a little inside but i know i must keep going and find happiness
it's what he would have wanted

Yeah. We all make mistakes and I'm sure she would have wanted you to be happy. You must get over it and start again. Regardless of what you did you seem like a nice girl now. Do you have a contact by the way?

HE THIRSTAY YALL

Hmm I wonder how this dumb roastie lost her love
Lmao this can't be the tru---
I hope you die alone you fucking bitch

Attached: 1519659122797.jpg (664x625, 130K)

>trying to orbit some whore who got someone killed by her selfishness
You're almost worse than her.

I just want to be her friend. She seems like a really cool girl. She did something wrong but she became stronger because of it. I really admire that in a person.
Why? Because I don't hold a grudge for something he did to someone else years ago when she was a completely different person? Fuck off. You're the real piece of shit here trying to shame someone who doesn't deserve it.

It's good to hear you say it, and I respect you for accepting reality. This just might be the most honest thing you've ever done.
I bid you a good night user.

Wow, you are a sad pathetic dweeb. I fucking hate losers like you user. You need to take a long look in the mirror and realize just how sad and pitiful you really are.

thank you for defending me
you seem like a cool guy too
you're very comprehensive, my ex was the same and i always like that about him
i don't want to post my disc but you can send me yours here [email protected]

Pathetic why? For not insulting a girl who already had a bad time for what she did? She already suffered for it. Now leave her alone.
You're ex sounds like a great person. I don't think I'm anything special to be honest but thanks.
> [email protected]
Sent it!

I think the best part of this story is that the loser died. He deserved it.

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 30K)

okies, i got it
i will add you tomorrow as now i'm too sleepy and i will go to bed
please don't say those things
if you want to insult someone insult me
he had a really good heart and didn't deserve what happened to him
he was a bit awkward but he was the best person i ever met and i will never love anyone as much as i loved him

>i will add you tomorrow as now i'm too sleepy and i will go to bed
All right! Sweet dreams. Don't let these assholes get into your head. I will be looking for to talking to you.
You're really a scumbag, you know that? Fuck off.

>if you want to insult someone insult me
Why would I insult you? He didn't give you the dick right and some other guy did. Now you're just looking forward to the next guy that dicks you right. The guy was a loser. At least he got put out of his misery. Nobody likes a loser.
Hey it worked out for her didn't it?

You truly are the most pathetic person I've ever seen here. Don't you have any sense of dignity? Do you really think some random girl you don't know anything about other than she's a piece of shit will fuck you if you white knight here hard enough?

orbiting pays off after all??

live and learn op, best thing you could do if you ever cared about your ex-bf is to get out of his life for good.

She said the guy died after they broke up. Probably the loser killed himself. LMAO.

>She said the guy died after they broke up
damn.
now this shit gotta be a larp

Nah that other guy is right. He probably offed himself. Lucky for her. How would it sound if she was single and just telling people she hates losers and likes getting the good dick? Now that pathetic loser made it sound way better for her she's got a nice sympathetic sob story. That chucklefuck deserved to die.

Attached: mdcpdhh2351.jpg (1080x1295, 277K)

that cluster fuck of a reply made no sense.

You need to read the whole thread to understand.

don't care enough to do that.

Some pathetic loser got lucky and scored some snatch. She wanted to get some dick on the side. The loser sucked and died like losers should. Now she's looking for new dick. Everyone lived happily ever after. Except the loser, losers should die. It'd just be cruel if he had to live out his entire life being a big loser like he was.

Attached: 1535825459120.jpg (768x1024, 83K)