Good morning from Luxembourg!

Good morning from Luxembourg!

How's your morning? Did you sleep well?
It's 9:45AM here, what time is it over there?

Attached: 00553.jpg (1127x1200, 374K)

its almost 4 in the morning and my friend just guilt tripped me over wanting to do a bad thing
suffice to say i did not sleep well and i dont think i will be sleeping well

Hey OP, we're in the same timezone
Have a nice and comfy day!

It's 4AM here and I have a Walther and I'm ready to fucking shoot myself.

Good morning from America ya bong
It's 12:46 AM, but such is neet life. Daytime sleeping always works well for me. Thought the elections went well, I'm a centrist but at least nobody's too mad.

What's the latest in the UK?

Good morning uwu, I went to sleep at 11 pm but I'm still tired, that's not too nice.
Currently sitting in a coffee store waiting for my mom to leave home so I can go there since she doesn't know I'm skipping school.
It's the same time here, we live in the same timezone.

Attached: Homura.png (190x266, 42K)

nigga
you live in WA

That's right!
I'm not sure what sort of response you're looking for.

What bad thing? A friend shouldn't ever guilt trip someone, that seems awfully manipulative of them. Why would they do that?
Get some rest..

Oh! Where are you at? I wish you a nice day as well!

Don't, there's plenty to live for. Sleep it over, start your next day with a bit of hope.

I'm not sure who you're talking to.. I don't live in the UK.. Daytime sleeping is bad though! You need the vitamins and energy from the sun to feel better and happier. What were the elections about?

11PM is a good time, I went to sleep at 4AM and got up at 6AM. I'm so dead tired.. I really could use a coffee too! Skipping school isn't so bad, just don't do it too much or you'll fail classes.
Where are you at in the world?

>Thought the elections went well, I'm a centrist but at least nobody's too mad.
I'm as mad as fuck. I'm livid. Impeach Trump when?

Hello Luxembourg, Swiss bank worker here. I can't wait for this week to be over, because then I'm going on a trip to the US.

Oh, wow. That's lucky. I wish I could go on a trip to the US myself, but it'd be a bit weird and overwhelming all alone.
Sounds like you've got something super great to look forward to! What are you planning on doing during your trip?

>4AM and got up at 6AM.
Maybe u should take a nap, silly.
>Tfw not getting tired Luxembourg user a Coffee rn.
;-;
And I won't skip school much, I was just super anxious about today.

I'm working on some assignments, just taking little breaks to stay concentrated. I miiiiight take a nap after lunch. I was thinking about going to Subway today.

I could really use that coffee, come here.
What were you anxious about?

Well I feel like an ass. Sorry bout calling your country a UK city.
Yeah my real issue is wanting to leave the house at all. Help me lose some American trademark (obesity) and get some sunlight.
Elections were mid-terms for electing some of Congress and some governors/ state laws. Not usually important but it's been blown up by the media a lot. Had some Burger King and a white Monster which was nice.

Kek. he could have an orgy on the front lawn and nobody would touch him. Just tweet #resist and have it blow over in a week.

>tfw no Luxembourgoise rich neet gf

Guten Morgen from germany, weather and time are the same here as in Luxemburg.

It's mostly a work trip. But I am adding in a few days off at the end of it so I can visit around places like NYC and Boston.

I'm from polen, henlo luxemfren

Attached: 1541407183059.jpg (250x250, 11K)

If u take a nap remember to keep it under 90 minutes, otherwise you'll enter rem sleep and feel bad when u wake up.
>I could really use that coffee, come here.
A-user what do u mean?
I'm anxious about me procrastinating on my studies and now I'm scared to see my teachers cause they'll confront me about it.
Oh and I forgot to answer where I'm from in ur last post, I live in Swedenland.

Siemano, friend. Poland is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people inside and out in my opinion!

It's alright! I'm used to it, even the people in neighbouring countries don't always know we're a country. Not really a big surprise, considering we're smaller than most cities..
You should slow down on the sugary drinks and the fast food though, once in a while is okay, but not too much!
It's easy to stay in a calorie deficit, just need to watch it a little. I wish you good luck!

If there is such a thing, let me know. Apparently we have one of the smallest NEET populations in Europe, which is surprising considering all the rich parents here. Perhaps it's the societal pressure to make you work..

Guten Morgen, wie geht es dir? I hope the weather's actually just as nice as it is here! It's a sunny, warm day today.

Boston is a city I'd really like to see. There's so much history in that city, but I'm not so sure about NYC. Maybe I'd stay there for a weekend.. I hope you have plenty of time to see some stuff though, that sounds exciting. Good luck on your job thing!

Yeah, but I always end up sleeping more anyway. I don't really dream or feel worse off if I sleep more, just kind of doze off and wake up afterwards. Feels like skipping time!
Well, I'm quite lonely as I can't exactly relate to anyone here. Everyone tries to be normal and everything.. Everyone knows each other, so societal pressure dictates your life more than anything. I didn't want to cave in on all that, so I just kind of stepped back from it all.
Sweden is nice, do you have snow yet?

user I'll gonna come over right now and give u a big hug.
No snow yet! It's barely been below 0 Celsius so far, but soon hopefully! How about over there? Any snow at all?

How friendly are you guys to Americans?
I'm considering about moving out of the country and Luxembourg seems like a place I'd like to go to.
Of course if the average reception is negative i'll cross you guys off of my list out of respect.

Hi! It's 10:54am here. Woke up at 8 but just had coffe and breakfast. Gotta go to work soon.

Hello from Sweden. Same timezone as you.
This morning has been alright. I woke up at 7 and have been lazily lurking this board. I just now made myself some coffee.

How would you move? It's not easy to get a residence/work permit.

Good day from Lithuania! Its 12:00 here. very cold overall right now, i wonder how the rest of the day will turn out to be.
>tfw wrapped in blankets with hot tea on my side

Attached: 1536842788941.gif (500x281, 709K)

Hello luxembro greetings (yet again?)from Israel it is 12:02 right now and I am slaving away wishing I was home doing anything but work even though the day is comfy af I assume you are the same lad from like a week ago,hows your day?

Attached: DB681A04-087A-44E1-8DDF-3D9BB0A89843.jpg (622x960, 149K)

9:08pm. going to be awake till prob 3-4 am. the old up all night muh depression muh self loathing muh self defeatism routine. then I'll go to bed 4 am wake up 6pm and do it all again.

Attached: LENNY.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Hey Luxembourg user!

I've got nothing much to report but it was fun chatting with you last time.

t. Western Australian user

The weather is pretty nice, I just cycled a few kilometers.

Morning, user! Though it's half past noon here, so I guess it's not morning anymore but whatever.
I woke up today feeling terrible for the thirtieth day in a row, so I called in sick and went to see the doctor. I got a prescription for antidepressants and the next two weeks off.
So that was what my morning was like.

get gassed
Also op hi richfag wish i was you

what's it like being rich and white OP? I'm a poor black guy in south africa. it's almost 1 pm here

Thank you! I'd love one.
We had some snow, but it didn't stay for long. It's 17 degrees out today, real hot. The wind's blowing some nasty clouds this way though, so I bet it'll get rainy again this night.

We're super friendly to them, actually! We have an American university here and even Patton is buried here. In some ways, we're more American than some parts of America. Lots of burger restaurants too, you won't miss them.
But forget about moving here if you weren't born here, it's too expensive and you kind of need to inherit a house or work yourself to the bone to afford a place to stay.. The housing market is a mess, everything else is dirt cheap in comparison to the rest of the EU.

What did you have for breakfast? Have a nice day at work, I hope there's no nasty surprises!

Hello, another one from Sweden! What did you have planned for today?

It's actually quite easy if you have skills that are in high demand. Depends, really.

Ah, I love the cold for that exact reason. It makes everything warm feel so much better.. Hot chocolate, blankets.. Hnnn.. I think I'll do the same. I just got home.
I'm free for the rest of the day now.

Hello! I remember you. I think you complained about work the last time as well. Have you tried thinking about maybe changing things up and going for something you enjoy more? I don't think I'd be able to slave away in a mood like that forever..
My day's going just fine, even if I am a little sick and sore. Gotta keep pushing on!

Hmm.. Set your alarm to 11am this time, and gradually wake up an hour earlier each day. You'll find that the early morning air and sun makes most of those bad feelings go away for a bit. Enjoy the gifts this planet gives you, there's no time to be sad and gloomy all alone in a dark room.

(Apologies for the two posts! I completely broke the character count..)

Hello to down under from up here! Well, there's a saying.. If there's nothing to report, there's nothing wrong either. That's good then, I hope you'll have a nice time!

This reminds me.. I have an old Peugeot race bicycle I need to fix up and ride again. My grandfather gave it to me before he died. I haven't really done much except look at it and sigh. It really needs to be used, fulfilling it's purpose.

How come you're feeling terrible? It might be something worse than that. I would never take antidepressants, I hear they make you feel less strongly in every regard. I wouldn't be comfortable with losing some happiness in life, even if it meant I'd feel worse during bad times.
I hope it helps though, and that you make a swift recovery.

I'm not rich, I wish I was. Why do you wish you were me?

I may be white, but I'm just a blue collar worker. I worked for a while at a steel mill nearby, then went back to college to get an education so I could earn more. I'm trying to be an aeronautical maintenance technician. My parents don't really give me anything, or even like me for that matter, so I learned to just work for the few things I have. At least they haven't kicked me out yet and still feed me. I can't wait to get my own place soon...
I have a friend from SA, he says it's quite dangerous sometimes. I do hope you stay safe.

Hug delivered!
Aw that sucks, I love the cold so much, hopefully it gets a bit less hot over there. Rain sounds good! Hopefully it won't impede u in any way.

Attached: file.png (128x128, 17K)

Good morning from catalonia, spain. It's a clear warm day today, i'm having my morning oats and thinking how to best bullshit my latest literature assignment.
Didn't see this thread and almost made my own good morning one.

Attached: 1529606803043.gif (127x217, 116K)

Thank you very much!
The warmth ain't so bad, it means I can go out and do some work without freezing myself to bits. The leaves need to be raked up and lawns mowed, I like gardening and sometimes people pay me to help them. The warm weather's gonna make that easier, I hope it stays until tomorrow..

Good morning! Spain sounds nice, is it still very warm there, or are you feeling the winter come in? I think you shouldn't bullshit it too much, professors do catch onto those kinds of things, I've found.
You can and should make your own! I'm just here to check up on my friends and anyone new who wants to join in.

Wasnt really complaining about work,just the desire to go and enjoy the things I like at home,work is fairy comfy imo.
I was complaining about the jaw extending mguffin,but I got used to it and can finally chew things.
Keep pushing on as you say,a little sickness is nothing that should halt you.

Attached: CAF5F232-22B9-4133-AA0E-4339DD814B64.jpg (500x266, 33K)

>What did you have planned for today?
Nothing, I'm a NEET with no social life. But I've been feeling a little too cooped up in here staying inside so much, so maybe I will go on a walk in the city. I felt inspired by the nightwalk thread earlier this morning but I'm too paranoid to go out at night. So I'll have to settle for daytime.

Oh yeah, I do apologize for not remembering. As I said before, I'm running on very little sleep right now.. Did you have a nice steak meal yet? That's the first thing I'd get if I could chew again.
What kind of things do you want to enjoy at home?

I'd say take morning walks, the air is freshest and nicest during that time. With all the moisture in it and the lovely smell of the sun shining down on wet grass.. I do get the feeling of being too cooped up, I try not to stay inside too much, but gosh is it cold sometimes. Maybe try and occupy yourself with some arts and crafts hobbies, that'll get you busy and your mind on other things. Don't have to force yourself to go out.

Thanks, but it's only an hour of work, so i'm home already. I had sunny side ups.

It's a toasty 20 degrees, winter nowhere to be seen although it did drop a bit a week ago or so. I'm a pretty decent writer, so far no teacher caught on to my lack of interest towards lit. Also, nah, these threads are pretty comfy, doing god's work, luxembro.

Attached: 1508747219986.jpg (357x283, 12K)

>How come you're feeling terrible?
Extremely anxious at work and at home, lost almost all interest in anything I used to enjoy, haven't felt happy at all for the past two weeks.
>I hear they make you feel less strongly in every regard.
The medication I'm taking is quite mild and is supposed to inhibit the re-uptake of serotonin. It shouldn't affect me in any other way. However, it can, and probably will, make me feel worse or at least won't have any noticeable positive effect for the first two weeks.

I'm not so much of a morning person unfortunately. I don't usually wake up as early as I did today.
You're right about hobbies. I used to enjoy reading about history a lot but I've lost motivation. It's easier to just browse Jow Forums and play videogames or watch movies than it is to read through entire books. And, I've always been very close minded when it comes to trying new things. It's a personality flaw I've always had.

>This reminds me.. I have an old Peugeot race bicycle I need to fix up and ride again. My grandfather gave it to me before he died. I haven't really done much except look at it and sigh. It really needs to be used, fulfilling it's purpose.
Do you have pictures?
I only have an entry level roadbike from Fuji.
Maintainance on bicycles is easy and roadbikes are fun to ride, if you need to know something about it, just ask.

Aside from the aforementioned vidya and dnd,occasionally going to the gym or just a walk,now that the weather cooled down a bit walks are so much more relaxing.
That being said I am going to go get a good ol burger to take home and see if i would feel any discomfort,as I feel that a steak would be too much at the moment.

Attached: CF8B5652-E394-4388-A19D-D3BB0B91B44D.jpg (3298x2129, 1.31M)

You are welcome ^^.
Then I hope it stays hot too!
Gardening sounds fun, I'd love to do that stuff sometime with someone, but maybe I'm just silly.

Oh gosh, I had to google what "sunny side ups" were. Eggs! Just that? Seems like a boring breakfast.. How do you only work for an hour? That's quite unusual.

I fear that winter might not be as cold and snowy as it used to be, this year. Do you ever get snow in Spain?
Hah, I know how that is. Good thing you're a decent writer then, it really helps. I don't think I've ever read a book for classes. Prefer the technical manuals and all that. Thank you though! I feel as if the threads serve as something for not only me, but other people to look forward to as well. The talking here is very genuine and nice, something I've yet to experience in one on one conversations anywhere else. It creates a sense of care and attention, and I think those two things are very important. People need care and attention.

Well, I'm the same about new things. Very hesitant to try anything. However, about a year ago I tried out building retro computers and playing old games on them, the way they were meant to be played, complete with CRT monitor and ball mouse. It's a hoot, very enjoyable. Tickles my nostalgia part of the brain.. There's always old computers at recyclers and such, and you might even score a job there and pocket some stuff that's rare or valuable without anyone minding. To them, it's just trash. Perhaps try and watch some LGR, PixelPipes and Philscomputerlab, see if you like what you see and maybe join me in Unreal Tournament '99 sometime?
It's a dirt cheap hobby that gets you out the door to scavenge old computers. Really nice in my opinion. There's so many other options though, I say try something new out anyway, you never know.

I have a picture of it somewhere.. It's not all original anymore, just needs a clean and a bit of maintenance, lubrication and all that. I'll try and find a picture, hang on!

(I wish there was no character limit, posting twice is a little cumbersome!)

Ooooh, DnD? I love that, never had anyone to seriously roleplay with though, shame. Do you like the same kind of stuff as far as video games are concerned?
A burger sounds very good, I could have one every day. I have to try not to have one every day though, that would be so unhealthy.

Why would that be silly? It's nice to do it with someone else too, you can chit chat while idly doing work. It'd be really fun I think. I do it on my own really, don't know anyone else who likes gardening. I think it's more of a thing for homeowners.

>lubrication
Be aware that lubricating the chain is often done wrong.
You don't want oil on the plates at all, just on the rollers.
To properly lubricate a chain you drip a drop of oil (motor oil, gearbox oil, sewing machine oil whatever but not WD-40) onto each roller, let it soak in for two minutes, take a rag and clean off the excess oil.

Maybe it's silly cause like most people don't like doing chores, but I'd love to spend time with someone doing menial stuff like that, as long as I like them at least uwu.
>I do it on my own really, don't know anyone else who likes gardening.
>Tfw not gardening with user rn.
And yeah it sounds like a thing for homeowners, but I'd love to learn that stuff with someone, maybe grow some veggies or fruit and share it with them!

I just mop up the floors of apartment complexes. One house consists of five or six complexes. I have two houses to do. I do one complex in the morning at one palce, and do five complex from the first floor down in the afternoon at the other place.

You should find someone to do with if you can,cant say that we do we just kinda fuck around in a homebrew type campaign doing borderline Down syndrome shit but it is fun as hell.
>do you like the same kind of stuff as far as far as video games are concerned?
If you meant wether or not I like rpgs I play them rarely only when I know it will be good will I play it no Im waiting on bannerlord and cyberpunk but until then im sticking to my trusty grand strategy games,feels better to lead a nation rather than one person I feel.

Attached: 160A4A8D-D9EB-4043-ACD0-AC0A74280A25.jpg (640x503, 133K)

Here you go, a picture, had to dig out my old broken phone. It has a dead battery, works when I plug it into the computer to pull pictures from it.
I don't know much about the bicycle itself, but thankfully I learned how to maintain them nicely. WD-40 is not a lubricant at all, I hate people who use it on things. I use dry wax lubricant for chains mostly, so they don't pick up all the dirt. No need to ruin a rag to clean any excess as it doesn't clog up with contaminants.

Yeah! I know exactly how you feel. Can't really describe the feeling though. I guess everything feels better when you're doing it with someone else.
One thing I wanted to get into is hydroponics, I want to try and cram as much as I can into a decently small greenhouse.

That sounds kind of comfy. Do you enjoy what you do? I hope you don't have to drive or commute too far to get to work, having to spend an hour to get there and only work for an hour would be tedious.

Hey, as long as you're having fun it doesn't matter how you play it. I think silly is better than dead serious anyway, no need to get all serious over fantasy games.
Ooh, I see. I think grand strategy games are a little too confusing for me, there's just too much at once going on. I can only really focus on one task at once, anything more is overwhelming. What's bannerlord, by the way?

Attached: IMAG1215CROP.jpg (2284x1514, 1.1M)

Yes I think so, maybe I find it sort of romantic.. I dunno, I'm just imaging being all lovey dovey with someone and gardening with them.
Hydroponics sounds really cool! I'd love to try something like that too, like an experiment and seeing how it turns out!
Oh and that's a sweet bike, I'm not the guy u replied with it obv but I think it looks nice anyway!

It's not like i enjoy it but don't hate it either. Met a few nice people like this. And fortunately it's not far from home, i just walk one or two streets and i'm there. Technically it's not even my job, but my mom's (at least on paper) so i just help her to earn money.

Look up mount and blade bannerlord on youtube for some gameplay.
To sum it up its a feudal sandbox rpg where you can do a lot from raiding,being a merc,a vassal,make your own kingdom and go from there,eat delicious butter,and other shit like that it goes more in depth than what I describe its great.
And also grand strat gets easier once you understand you can ignore half the shit and focus on the most essential of mechanics,or micromanage the living shit out of your shit for great results,its just satisfying to make it work despite the rng.
Highly recommend either.

Attached: 75AE3450-984F-4C9F-8173-EF954C5C3122.jpg (1635x2048, 354K)

Yes. Romantic is probably the word I was looking for. Although I'll have to be patient for that and wait for the right person to come along. I haven't really found anyone I truly got along with, making such romantic feelings rather difficult. It'll probably be easier when I have my own place and can have someone from further away move in with me.
I was thinking of it like an experiment too, and I wanted to figure out how much I could feed myself with a small little garden like that with. It'd be interesting to see if it would help me stay on budget while buying higher quality meat products and such!
Thank you, it's hanging inside the garage next to my car. Those two things are my most prized possessions. They really mean a lot to me, I'll keep them until I am no longer here on this earth.

That's lucky, I need to seek out little jobs here and there to supplement my hobbies while I'm in college. Most of the time it's back breaking stuff like moving a fridge or helping with mechanical problems on tractors or cars. I'd probably enjoy mundane chores like that.

I think I've settled into two games I really enjoy, anything else is super hard to get into. I usually play War Thunder, which is complicated and chaotic in it's own way, but considering I've been playing this for nearly 6 years now it feels like second nature. I'm sure if I got into grand strategy games a few years ago I'd feel the same way about those. The other game I play is Minecraft, basically because it's a nice creative outlet and I can play it with friends in a more connected way.
I'll definitely check out Mount and Blade Bannerlord though, it seems quite interesting..

In the mountains we do, but down here in the coast it's once a decade or so. I actually come from far north in europe, so i miss my 2 metres of snow every winter.
I just realised I have't met with my dndbros for a while, maybe I should make less serious adventures and chill a bit. It's tough being a dungeon master.

I wish you luck in your romantic quest user! The best of luck!
Ohh that's cool, I didn't think of a budget thing, I just thought it'd be a fun thing to do!
It's a pretty bike, user! No wonder it's a prised possession..

What are your hobbies? Originilil

>What bad thing?
I wanted to have sex with my friends girlfriend, and she's been acting nice with me, so I invited her over.
I'm a scumbag, so it's probably good that my internet friend made me feel bad about it, because I shouldn't be a scumbag, and shouldn't do that to my friend.
But my life is already shit and this is one thing that I could feel good about, and even that feels bad now.

Looks like someone bodged flat bars onto it, better swapnthem out for drop-bars.
They are a lot more comfy and allow you to go faster.
Wax is ok, but during winter it has insufficient rust protection.

War thunder is Great,even though i dont play it much it was fun while I did,and meinkraft,I dont know how much has changed since I stopped playing at around the beta to say for certain but yea I miss just building intricate structures and feeling like a genius for having built things that dont seem that hard to build after the fact.
Just a lack of time maybe.

Attached: D72D860D-8E07-40D3-891C-4DB438156801.jpg (1546x596, 204K)

Just do what I do and let the players take themselves on an adventure,it mostly comes down to how much improv you can pull for it to work but the fun you have while doing it is amazing.

Attached: 2C717323-46DD-4C42-928A-C8BC9673D3FC.jpg (962x642, 64K)

Morning from USA, its 7:15am. My sleep hasnt been good for years? But i got more then 3 hours finally, i guess my sleep was alright, only woke up twice. Currently in the commons waiting for food, since someone i know irl is making me eat breakfast. I just wanna get home and lay in bed.

You probably don't remember me OP but bout a few weeks ago you gave me advice for my insomnia. It worked great and life has actually been improving. Not perfect but much better. Just wanted to say thanks Luxembourg user. Doing good work.

Attached: 1541102229728.gif (378x322, 1.96M)

I see, I went in about a year ago with the idea that DMing was all elaborate prep work and tried to do these complex adventures, which fell a bit flat. But yeah, it's not that bad being a non-player, kind of interesting actually.

Attached: 1523914843076.png (1920x1080, 737K)

I've never had 2 meters of snow, mostly just a few centimeters for a few days a year. The weather here stays very mellow for almost the whole year, only changing by about 10 or so degrees from season to season.
You should definitely meet up with your friends as often as you can, maintaining relationships like that can be very fun and engaging, even if it's just once a month for a game of that.

Thank you, I wish you the best of luck as well. I'm sure someone with your mindset is going to find someone beautiful inside.
Well, most of what I do is on a budget really, money's a finite resource unlike love and all that. I enjoy what I can, while giving as much as I can.

Hello! I have many hobbies. I enjoy cooking, gardening, took two years of professional woodworking classes and enjoy that too. I absolutely love anything mechanical, and I design little scaled down offroaders and build them. This includes 3D printed bodyshells, homemade and machined chassis parts, 3D sintered axles and so on. It's unfortunately my most expensive hobby, but making the parts myself only caused an initial investment in tools and materials.I take those little vehicles out nearly every weekend and go on long hikes to stretch my legs out and breathe in some fresher air in the woods. Then I have old things I keep running, such as old computers, my old car, my old bicycle. It's what I could get, and I fix those cheap or free things up and have them be used again. Then there's my two games I talked about a few posts up, War Thunder and Minecraft, I play those sometimes.

I believe you'll find some too, user! You seem very kind and intriguing! So have hope I enjoy what I can, while giving as much as I can.
That's very very kind of you user.

Every plan is subject to change,that applies to adventures as well,if you have free thinking players you will have to be flexible and make shit up as you go.
The best adventures are made not just by the DM but also in part by the players.

Attached: 1C887B64-99D9-4355-AF08-5EB4963543FB.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Well, I can understand why he'd make you feel bad about it, You've just upset a great deal of people and ruined a relationship. I have my own experiences with that, though mostly on the receiving end, It's bound to ruin everything for everyone and not really work out. You really goofed that one up, the least you can do is apologize sincerely. Do not do things out of pure selfishness anymore, please. Why did you not try and get your own girl? Maybe you two would've been much better together than someone else's girl.
You need to realize that not every girl's worth the trouble, and sit down sometimes and wait for the right one. Impulses shouldn't control you, but rather genuine love and care for people.
I hope you can get this fixed somewhat, don't roll around in self-pity and apologize to everyone involved.

Yeah, but I kind of like the flat bars, they're actually really well installed. My grandfather used to be a bike mechanic when he was a kid! I would like to replace the grips with retro looking ones though. It's surprisingly comfortable. I just put around slowly anyways.
Don't worry, I keep it inside a dry garage during winter.

Hmm, I've seen that picture on a Jow Forums related page that posts about War Thunder sometimes. Could it be that we like the same FB pages? It's a small world.
Lack of time? If you're too busy to take out some time to relax and enjoy something, you might work too much, or distract yourself too much. I'd look into that. It's best to fill your time with genuinely rewarding things.

Good morning.
I feel you on the lack of sleep, it took a lot of effort for me to finally get mine worked out. I still wake up, but I get a lot more hours.
I would try things like earplugs, turning off all electronic devices before sleep and using eye strain relieving display settings. Those help a lot, and don't use your electronics too much before sleep, they really mess with your brain. I hope you enjoyed your breakfast!

I want you dead because you're very rich and luxembourg is full of ferraris around you piece of shit you live in a very good country and you're wasting your time here when you could be walking around with princesses and queens

I agree with the fact I take too much time to idle and chill when not at work and yes we might actually like the same pages,got this pic off of pathetic life of an average Jow Forumsommando so if you saw it there small world indeed.
That and the Byzantine pic I put up are from fb.

Attached: 7EB94BCB-831A-4F33-99DF-D269F74037B6.jpg (720x405, 88K)

I remember you, actually. Had a nap and feel much better now. Only got two hours of sleep this night due to working on some projects, didn't realize as much time had passed.
I am very glad you took the advice actually, and I wish you great luck on your improvement. It really just starts with seemingly small things, and all of it snowballs into something big. I'm crossing my fingers for you. If you ever need me again, I'll try and help you with anything, even if it's just for a mayonnaise recipe. (It's actually really simple, learned it yesterday..)

I laughed at your image. I'm glad you guys are having fun trying new things out.
Like this person said, it's all about trying new things and enjoying your time. This can apply to real life too, though all in good measure of course, don't overwhelm yourselves.

Thank you. Hope is actually something I well.. hope I never lose. It's a useful strength deep inside you, that helps you get through even the worst times, because you know that better times are ahead. You seem very kind too, thanks for stopping by in the thread.

I don't think it's a waste of time necessarily. I make other people happier and feel like I'm having more meaningful conversations here than anywhere else. I don't think having all that makes you happy though, we have a very high suicide rate. A Ferrari's just a car, what good is it going to do if you're not happy inside? The same goes for the princesses and queens, you're talking as if they're possessions and not something deeper. I don't think you'd feel better if you were rich.
This is a relaxing bit of time I take off from every day life. Maybe you should let some kindness into your heart too.

I actually think I did see it there! That's kind of funny, it really is a small world. Taking time off to chill is important though, just make sure not to overdo anything. You gotta find the balance that makes you feel best.

I am ridiculously far from this fine state of balance you mention,thank you for the advice and positive help,the pursuit of happiness never ends.
All that is left is for an opportunity to do something to change,though there are almost no places to go to socialize.

Attached: D700440B-2C3B-475D-BC3C-F0B2EBC6C6C0.jpg (505x720, 86K)

>You really goofed that one up
Now you guilt trip me too. I guess everyone feels moral authority over this guys girlfriend, like you know their relationship would be a perfect blessing if I never came in and fucked it up. But if anyone saying this saw the situation it would be as plain as day that she was no longer interested in him, and that has nothing to do with me or anything I've done.
But I'm an asshole for doing what I want, and I'll live my whole life not getting what I want because I'm tip toeing around everyone else to make sure they never get their feelings hurt. Fuck that, nobody gives me the same decency, get treated like trash the second someone decided I wasn't worth their time.
So sorry but I'm not going to just sit on the sidelines feeling bad as everyone points a finger at me for wanting something good for myself.
Fuck you, fuck my friend, I'm doing what I want to do for once in my goddamn life.

I think you should focus on being fine without socializing first, baby steps basically. Try and just, you know, make yourself happy with what you've got right now. Anything or anyone more is a good bonus that you'll cherish greatly afterwards. Being happy with yourself and who you are is also going to make socializing later on much easier, you'll feel more confident and more outgoing.

I just said you made a mistake. We all do sometimes, and if you make a mistake you apologize and try to fix it as best you can, no matter the situation. Yelling at strangers on the internet and blaming everyone but yourself is just making you feel worse. Come on, look at yourself. Is this really who you want to be? I'm trying to make you understand how you're acting and how this is negatively affecting you.
I apologize for the next words, but you don't sound like you have anything nice in your heart right now. I really urge you to be nicer to people, and they will be nicer to you in return.
One last thing, you really need to understand that in life, you can't always get what you want when you want it. Sometimes you have to say no to someone or something. That should be okay, and you should be okay with it.
I'm just trying to help you.

Its not so much i just cant sleep, its more i start overthinking when i try to sleep. The last few months ive been really depressed, more so then normal, and as such my sleep has gotten really bad. Im working on improving however :)

>but you don't sound like you have anything nice in your heart right now
don't pretend to know me, at least give me the same respect I would to you. I know that I know nothing about you, so you should know the same of me. I'm not evil, I'm not some kind of terrible person. I've spent all my life trying to be kind, considerate, loving towards others, and it's even not without some reciprocation. But overwhelmingly I've seen people try to take advantage of it, I've seen people disregard it, ignore it, and even occasionally hate me for it. It's a very strange message to get when someone tells you that they hate you for being so nice to them.
I genuinely do care, if I didn't I would have never even felt the need to bring up any of this. But from my own experience nothing falls into your lap for being a nice person. An opportunity presents itself to me and I could pass again, riding on the idea that I'm going to be nice and eventually things will work out for me, but I just don't want to wait anymore.
I'll admit that you might even be right, but I can't shake the feeling that I deserve this and whatever comes with it.
Hate me for it, tell me I have no kindness left and that I'm bitter and making a mistake or whatever you want, and then cover it all up in the guise of helping me
To me its all the same tune of making me feel bad for not silently waiting my turn for the rest of my life.

I've been thinking about what to tell you and I don't know what I should say. I apologize. I need to go, that made me feel guilty.

Well, turning off all the things around you does help clear your head, it helps me at least. You just need to get rid of anything that might make you worry and get some mellow music or something going, help your mind to calm down and let you get tired enough to sleep. Don't watch videos or anything, just music at most. Close your eyes and relax.

It's fine don't feel bad
In complete honesty I just wanted to vent over it, and I know that what you said earlier isn't completely wrong, but this time I actually think I want to be the bad guy, however fucked up that may be.
So thank you for at least holding this conversation with me.

Didn't sleep that well. I had a nightmare that I had woken up in the middle of the night and was staring at my door which was open for some reason. I heard foot steps come into my room and then felt something touch my chest. When that happened my door slammed shut and it went pitch black. I turned to my right and there was this old hag jumping about like Gollum. She look really angry with me even tho I've never seen her before. It scared me to look at her so I closed my eyes and when I did I woke up

Attached: images (16).jpg (159x316, 15K)

Had today off squadfam so I'm really feeling it

Attached: rockoutwithyoucockout.gif (500x567, 1.84M)