NEET and Hikikomori general Thread

What have you been up to fellow neets and hikis?

>Neet

>The acronym for (Not In Education Employment Or Training)

>Hikikomori

>Hikikomori is a Japanese word that when translated into English it means extreme social withdrawal a hikikomori is a shut-in who does not leave their house or their bedroom inside their parents house for very long periods often for months or years at a time however contrary to popular belief some hikikomori go outside but only for necessities or emergencies

>People who go to school or to work are NOT hikikomori or neet

Attached: 22c72a6e93f1759e9a1a98b4cd8c5561ad5f777d6cb24906ce21c0f3c88a0650.jpg (577x684, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20620366/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

playing retro games that remind me of better times. been watching people from my window lately, trying to imagine what their lives are like. started reading a bit of fiction, non fiction seems mega boring desu

Who the fuck sits like this?

It looks incredibly uncomfortable. Fucking dumbass asians.

I do i find it comfy.

How do neets get the money for a roof over their head and food on the table?

The more I browse this board the more I realize I don't even fit in anymore with most people. Everyone's got discord and online friends and they play video games and there's new memes out... Fuck I am so empty I can't even fit in with robots. I'm just looking out the window just like in real life, at all these people living their lives

how

Your legs would get cramped and fall asleep. Your posture would be shit.

Its retarded and i only see dumb asians sit this way for extended periods of time.

>How do neets get the money for a roof over their head and food on the table?

Neets get money from their parents or live on welfare it is the same with hikikomori too since most hikikomori are neets however some hikikomori are able to be self sufficient and work at home while still never going outside or take online classes.

Overwhelmingly majority of NEETS live with their mom and dad or a signifigant other.

The rest get welfare from the govt, but surprisingly its not a very large amount.

my parents personally. some anons get government money through some trickery.

I went with a friend to get a burger for lunch and it was yummy.

Now just drinking some cheap red wine and playing Diablo 2.

Burger was big so don't need dinner tonight, which is good since it cost more than i can spend on food, tomorrow will need to be a cheap food day too!

All in all a comfy Wednesday.

daily reminder that chris-chan gets 1300 a month from the government for being autistic

Finished red dead 2 and sold it so I can get some of the money back for future game purchases.

Otherwise im going through some lows or thats what it feels like. No energy to do much and frustrated that my doctor doesnt take my chronic headaches seriously even though i think i probably dont have very long left.

>i think i probably dont have very long left.

Story time user?

>implying he doesn't need it

If Chris lived anywhere else in the world he would have died from disease and starvation a long time ago.

Requesting one NEET bf who lives in the DC/metro area

Attached: 1266981.jpg (640x480, 49K)

im autistic, but also too autistic to see a doctor. and much too autistic to go to a doctors office. chris is a very chad-like autistic, he has no qualms about putting himself out into the world.

what are your intentions with said neet

>Chad-like autistic
There's nothing 'chad-like' about Chris. He's just too autistic to comprehend shame

I'm usually too tired/fatigued to do anything. I don't even enjoy doing anything anymore (offset of chronic depression). my 28th birthday is in a few days, officially 10 years NEET in my room living with my mother. I don't even feel anything anymore. I kinda wish I had a friend or something.

Attached: welcome_nhk_8.jpg (704x396, 19K)

I dunno
Doing stuff

Attached: shy-kid.jpg (660x660, 49K)

>I kinda wish I had a friend or something.

Hey user i am a hikikomori neet too wanna talk on discord?

>i only see dumb asians sit this way for extended periods of time.

You watch too much anime.

sounds comfy as fuck
i just did this last week but I was playing heroes of the storm.

I have to go sort out my housing benefit today. I think I have to take the bus because my support worker doesn't have a car. I'm terrified. I haven't been on a bus in months and I hate them for journeys longer than 5 minutes.

i think I'm going to have to be honest and say I can't get on the bus without having an episode. I hope my support worker is understanding enough

FWIW, all the Discords you see constantly posted all die within days. Then they move on to another one, hoping things will change, then they die too. They too are robots who will never find the particular happiness they long for.

>daily reminder that chris-chan gets 1300 a month from the government for being autistic

What a fucking joke.

I have a job but I dont go out at all and at work I just put my headphones in after being told what to do, can I post here?

>I have a job but I dont go out at all and at work I just put my headphones in after being told what to do, can I post here?

No You are not a neet nor a hikikomori you are not a neet because you have a job and you're not a hikikomori because you leave your house to go to work which a hikikomori does not do.

I get a similar feeling, I feel like I'm getting too old for this place. I'm 26 now, so I feel like most other people here are around a decade younger than I am.

>I'm 26 now

I am 25 user.

people with friends are normalfags. not robots

I have a part time job that I go to 4 days a week, but I still live with my mum. Trying to get full time work but it's rough.

Yeah, people fail to understand this. Sonichu is the closest thing to Chris's understanding of how everyone sees reality.

It feels like I've gotten old extremely fast. I was around 18 or 19 myself when I first started going on Jow Forums, but I'm already at the point where the 18 and 19 years olds call people my age "old boomers".

NEET here, I am a comfy happy NEET. I am schizoaffective and so I get NEETbux and I am happy as a clam. I earned my place from all the suffering I went through and I am just super happy to be alive.

I am watching movies and surfing Jow Forums and having a great time

>I have a part time job that I go to 4 days a week, but I still live with my mum. Trying to get full time work but it's rough.

You are not a neet or a hikikomori fuck out of this thread freeter.

Nah, I'll stay just to make you nerds mad

Anybody have neet backup plans? I've been trying to conceptualize one. Right now thinking volunteering to become a guy's literal slave could work, but make him agree I can leave forever at any time (so he doesn't dismember me or something.

when I was insane and homeless I put up a post on the craigslist m4m section asking to be someones live in houseepet/sex friend. I was really cute at the time but I got a lot of replies from rich dudes who wanted me to live with them.

I used to work and I am burning the savings until I get back to the colloseum.

Am I NEET if I'm technically in a university but never go to lectures because of depression and social anxiety. You could say it's "going to school" but I'm just stuck in my room and I only leave for exams which I inevitably fuck up. Does that make me a hikikomori? Just trying to see if I fit anywhere

21st birthday today, I don't plan on going anywhere

You are not a neet or a hikikomori just a depressed introvert with anxiety you would fall under hikikomori if you were attending university but did not go to class and instead took classes online and spent nearly everyday in your room.

Attached: satou tired.jpg (490x278, 23K)

How did you become insane and homeless? Just curious about the types of events that lead you there.

>Nah, I'll stay just to make you nerds mad

Piss off normalfag.

I have schizoaffective disorder. I had my first episode at 25 and I'm pretty estranged from most of my family. I used to be really charismatic so when I first lost my mind I managed to couch surf with friends for like 2 years, then I ended up on the streets for the last year and 2 months of my psychosis. I can link a thread on the archive where I greentexted a bunch of my adventures if you'd like me to

That's exactly what I do except for the online classes. I don't take any classes. I'm just getting more and more confused so I'll go back to bed...

I got diagnosed with that stuff too but parents are taking care of me for now. Really sorry that happened to you user, if you're ok with linking it I'd be interested.

no worries user, here you go.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20620366/

I'm the user who starts talking about being homeless and greentexting it. It should become pretty apparent if you read the thread.

I am basically hikki with two friends I barely ever see

Yeah hahaha I'm in the same boat I only got like 3 friends and a girlfriend that I havent seen in like 2 hours lmaoooooo I'm totes hikki bro

Thanks for showing that user, I really appreciate you!

>have to do thing to grow
>tell family I'll do thing
>start looking for reasons why you shouldn't do thing
>back out of doing thing
>lingering thought that perhaps you should do thing
>rinse and repeat
what the fuck is my problem

>Yeah hahaha I'm in the same boat I only got like 3 friends and a girlfriend that I havent seen in like 2 hours lmaoooooo I'm totes hikki bro

Fuck off with your larping faggot.

you're welcome. Glad you can appreciate it. Life is great for me now, I'm all nice and comfy in my house and I smoke weed and chill out all day.

He wasn't larping, he was screeching at me for having friends

>He wasn't larping, he was screeching at me for having friends

Hikis can have friends it just isn't common and they don't have many if they have any.

>marked and persistent avoidance of social situations,
not really

>lol yeah bro he was such a nerd
OH FUCKING WAIT, you're in the NEET hikki thread. Sorry if he got upset at you for being a normalfag

Like i said it isn't common also Satou had friends.

I last showered and put on clean clothes and underwear on the 16th.

>Satou had friends
Not when he was a hikikomori

Second request for DC/metro NEET bf or friend
We can go to museums
Or nestle up in a cozy (inexpensive) restaurant
Or whatever else people do in cities, like watching artsy films

Attached: D5mCoW-lemonsky-our-works.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

be honest about yourself

Attached: 1541385908900.jpg (948x659, 45K)

I am NEET too. My friends are NEETs, but not hikkis.

>Not when he was a hikikomori

Did you read the book watch anime or even read the manga? he didn't just get out of it right away when people came into his life again quit being an elitist asshole you sound just the Aussie attention whoring autist who shall never be named.

>he didn't just get out of it right away
Misaki is borderline enough social connections alone for him to teeter on the definition. I don't gatekeep hard, but that argument is a little silly. He's a recovering hikikomori at that point. The story is his transition from full hikikomori into not being one. At any point in it he is less of one than he used to be.

What do you mean, and how have I been dishonest?

What the fuck is wrong with you. Get off this site and get help. You do not want to end up like the other faggots here user. You are in university to find yourself and make a life that you'll be happy about. When you are my age and think back to the time you waisted at uni you would want to fucking kill that looser. It is not hard to spend 4-8 hours a day on bettering yourself. So, fuck off with your self-destructive behaviors and get fucking help.

Attached: 1451700879963.gif (608x256, 1.24M)