The Senate is red

The Senate is red
The Supreme court is red
The so called "uproar" that was to happen was more like a slight quake. Congrats to the good side of politics

I'd never align myself with the Blue Demons after I saw their true colors a year passed. They turned their cheek against me! now let them FESTER!!
May their be mercy on the souls come 2020/2021

Attached: smiles.png (500x432, 173K)

>posts naruto
>May their be mercy on the souls come 2020/2021
>hurr durr
Imagine being so retarded.

nice try but now I have the advantage

Attached: var0115sv8oy.jpg (425x340, 13K)

Should I watch Naruto, or is it too kiddie for a 20 year old?

On a side note, I'm center libertarian ;)

Attached: toaru_hikuushi_e_no_koiuta-06-claire-waitress-timid-shy-happy-smile.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

how can one person be so obtuse?
It's good for all ages

can everyone fuck off with their politics? jfc, not everyone here is american

Just do ten pushups a episode

Naruto is for all ages
Start with pic related

Also naruto is like 220 episodes
Naruto shippuden is like 500
I started watching naruto at 7 and ended at 15. I really didn't finish shippuden because i couldn't wait for the new episodes. I finished the manga though.

Attached: Naruto_the_Movie_Ninja_Clash_in_the_Land_of_Snow.jpg (266x373, 28K)

>no u are the retard
Great comeback, bro. EPIC PWNAGE

amen brother, they provoked this destruction.

>that pic
>that post
kek

I'm 20 and started watching it a little over a month ago. It's pretty good, I'm almost about to move onto shippuden. There's a lot of good characters and the feudal japan-like setting is interesting.

I actually thought that it was too childish and inconsistent. Hunter x hunter is like Naruto but more mature and is consistently good every episode.

Attached: hisoka.jpg (219x230, 5K)

There's a fan edit project that cuts out most of the bullshit. I want to say naruto kai but not 100 sure

You do realize Democrats are the good guys .

naruto is trash, watch one piece. naruto is only good if your very young and just getting into anime imo

this. OP, why are you in favor of the party that wants to rob you of your social security/medicare payments, strip you of your healthcare, and raise your taxes to pay for corporate welfare, all while removing regulations so companies get to shit up your air, land, and water?

>inb4 caravan, SJWs, or some other irrelevant shit
Grow up, you've fallen for the corporatist propaganda.

"The Good guys" are fucking pricks. I've been democrat since I was little. What's funny about 'that' political party is if you have any opinion that exactly isn't
"OMG TRICYRATOPS SEXUAL BINARY RACIALS ARE THE FUTURE", you can't hang with those GOONS
I never even felt that far from their policies and stances. They're just shit people that don't understand that some people have different beliefs
THE DIS'GUUST I feel from them. I'm a centrist but I've been feeling a little red lately
Don't get me wrong. I believe in the candidates based on their policies. There are quite a few dems in congress that I aligned with 95%

Why do you bums keep bumping this thread? ffs LET IT DISAPPEAR INTO THE VOID
Red triumphed, blue down with cock in hand

How often do you think Kiba's mom and sister get fucked by their dogs?

Attached: Inuzuka_Ichizoku.png (817x728, 584K)

you arent worth arguing with anymore desu, anyone who isnt aware of the democrats problems by now has either shut thwir eyes and ears to it or has invested too much of their ego into attempting to seem the moral superior to be able to fold and start a new hand.

Most anyone on these boards posting anti democrat/sjw are liberal or used to be btw. Thats what gamergate was, at least, and its what I am.

I think you are confusing liberals with all Democrats ,

Most Democrats are not liberals yet iys the liberals who have the biggest say .

I like trashy anime, but the pacing on Naruto is obviously fucked to keep asshole kids glued to their tv sets.
A single fucking fight takes one to two episodes, and it just keeps repeating the same clips OVER and OVER.

remember that time you tried to kill my bitch

Attached: naruto pepe 1.png (540x525, 183K)

>They turned their cheek against me!

now turn yours towards my cock, faggot

True robots should be communists desu

every day rbgfbovbfobvov

>Being forced to work or die being a lazy asshole
Nah I'm good. I'll stay neet thanks.