Will lifting help me get better at fighting?

Attached: 1547277723632.webm (500x500, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vN66op0oJd0&t=110s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1547277907071.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

If you think suckerpunching weak manlets makes you good at fighting you should kill yourself. Same with if you think living vicariously through memes will make you less of a worthless nigger.

>le thinly veiled anti/pol/ bait thread
What's a matter nigger? Are you upset you got BTFO in your race-mixing thread?

Attached: FT_15.06.12.Interracial.png (312x386, 8K)

There was no suckerpunch there, just a Tyrone knocking Cleatus out.

Yes and no. Technique and training and developing muscle memory of the different moves is by far the most important thing. However you do need at least some strength to protect yourself and have adequate power to execute your moves effectively.
My brother is a 4 degree black belt and even after not practicing for years his nervous system is still wired for fast reactions and the moves are permanently programmed into his muscles (technically his brain but you know what I mean)
It takes a long time, hard work and dedication to do. You can't half ass it, you either commit or you don't.

white ppl cant fight

Lifting will make you better at lifting.
Being stronger probably means you can throw a harder punch, but if you have literally no idea how to throw a punch all that extra muscle will just gas you out quicker, meanwhile your head is just as susceptible to being hit as everyone else's.
Being strong you'd probably whollop somebody who wasn't strong who was equally as inexperienced a fighter, but an experienced fighter would beat someone stronger than them simply because they know how to fight.
I think the lines would blur again at extremes, ie a featherweight vs a 7 foot bodybuilder

>fighting

What savagery is this?
Just use your gun lmao.

Janny delete this thread quickly please you already know what this is going to turn into.

Attached: ape.jpg (452x452, 62K)

>nigger cant even watch a video
Surprise

Who's this black man?

Against other people who don't know how to fight, sure.
Against virtually anyone who has trained martial arts (not traditional) for a couple years, you're fucked.

>polfag doesn't know what a suckerpunch is
just fucking go back to your containment board

You’re not from around here. Post body big boy

Attached: 1531489548516.webm (400x266, 2.13M)

these white boys watched too much anime

just buy a gun lmao

You sure you want to do this bro?

Attached: Map_2.2_Africa_1878-1914 (1).jpg (2102x2582, 2M)

>just buy a gun bro

Attached: just bring a gun bro.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>drawing inside grabbing range
Retard deserved it.

ah yes brazil :^)

>bring a gun
>a weapon whose primary advantage is range
>attack someone in hand-to-hand

yes, clearly guns are worthless, thanks for the webm user

Did the guy in the blue guy shoot the orange guy with his own gun, or did he have one himself?

He disarmed and snatched orange's gun.

imagine being killed by your own gun lmao

lmao

no

the ultimate cuck.

>Takes out gun in close range
>Doesn't shoot immediately
Well, not being a retard is part of the thing.
Fucking rekt, based blue guy.

This is the dumbest question ever. No, lifting will not make you good at fighting. Fighting will make you good at fighting. Just like anything you need to actually practice the skill to get good at it.

All you're doing lifting is increasing muscle mass and getting a little stronger.

>what happens when a country full of idiots get their hands on guns

Attached: br car robber.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Attached: 15501710_243987446022024_233528886690840576_n.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

Attached: 1547277800982.webm (640x640, 558K)

Why did he take off his shoe?

yeet

Attached: 1547278871965.webm (414x720, 2.59M)

Cause niggers like shoes so much for some reason.

Lifting may not help you win fights but it'll certainly make people think twice about starting one with you. :3

Attached: 1534064631573.webm (1200x500, 2.99M)

Yeah, and if you're jacked and someone still is open to fight you, you know you're in for a doozy

Attached: chad thunderfist.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

that depends if you fight already but have your shit muscled out of by larger or even similar built guys

Attached: monkey territorial dispute.webm (202x360, 3M)

What the actual fuck is going on here?

This
Plus if you occasionally train sambo/bjj/grappling/wrestling/boxing coupled with lifting you can pretty much fuck everyone up
Got some guy in my BJJ class,20yo,built like a brick shithouse,6'4" 250lbs,one stripe white belt but 3 years of training in Muay Thai,he used to train only twice a week

My guy right there got into an argument with three dudes in a theater after they threw a bottle at his gf,ended up in temporary jail in my country for aggravated assault,he fucked them UP

larping nerd realizes this isnt like his watchdogs game

it looked like he was just pulling him at first, but didn't really know how to follow through, so he took off his shoe.

In what shitholes do you life to have to worry about winning a fight?

>that spaghetti at the end

Attached: 12744356_10205810453807233_7628854136132889805_n.jpg (277x345, 17K)

Ooga booga

the right wing chad vs the left wing virgin
>i feel bad for true progressives, not the nu-left that give us so many good memes

Attached: 1547458198688.webm (500x500, 2.81M)

damn

Attached: 1496291595703.webm (480x480, 705K)

Reminder the guy is in a coma with brain damage cause of ONE NICE HOOK.

Yes. Lifting + a year of boxing is 100x more valuable than just a year of boxing. Same with jew jitsu, wrestling, whatever. Especially outside the ring, where being 20lbs worth of muscle heavier than if you hadn't lifted could make the difference.

Almost all competitive athletes lift. Football players, boxers, mma fighters, hockey players, judo fighters, anywhere you need physical strength and endurance. Most police officers these days lift and some roid, military personnel from the airforce desk jockey to infantrymen lift, shit, why not just lift? Being strong helps a lot. Nobody is walking up to someone like Dennis Wolf and pushing them around like a 120lb bitch, and if they are, they too need to be massive.

Being bigger and stronger isn't always better, but it's never been worse.

Dancing niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=vN66op0oJd0&t=110s

Watch this and listen to the guy

He's pretty educated and experienced.
Runs a gym in china and competed in their fighting sports as well as american mma.

Attached: Rdewey.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

suppose that's why you don't go out and assault people with weapons

The ground is likely what settled that.

>Dewey
Yo Ramsey, did you see yet another old Chinese Kung Fu master this week who can throw around professional grapplers like it's nothing you lying fuck?

Attached: Tyrone get his ass handed to him.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

God those swings when he is on top of him are so shitty, do they even do any damage?

Attached: 1523585548794.webm (640x640, 2.76M)

>that fucking ground and pound
sexual experience ngl

I don't think that weight lifting program will make you a good fighter maybe you'll look like someone who can fight. Most of the time it's enough, most of the time those people just look for a easy victim

>"Ay foo welcome to my latest episode of cholo fit ese. Today imma show you how to work on cardio by running from the big bad bouncers homie."

Attached: dsf.webm (424x640, 624K)

Antifa loser tries attacking a Proud Boy with a pipe and gets disarmed. The guy lets the Anti-fa dude strike once to clearly and legally show battery and assault with a weapon before blasting him with a Popeye punch. There is no way for the anti-fa guy to sue or get Popeye locked up. This is how you street fight properly and legally.

A lot of you say lifting doesn't help but the people in these webms are completely dyel so it's hard to say.

Dude hate moshing is the worst. Honest to fuck if you hate mosh on a crowd you deserve the biggest cunt in the pit to rip you apart

you dont like shoes? weirdo

Top lol

>nog throws whitey into the water
>FUNNIEST FIGHT EVAR!!!
>whitey throws nog into the water
>murder

AHAHAHAHHA nice

Kek underrated

Attached: 1520760679482.jpg (800x600, 36K)

This game me a chub.
fuck YEAH!

are you supposed to mosh to enjoy yourself or to hurt people? i thought it was about having fun but a lot of my friends say they do it to fight

So glad i don't have to live around niggers.

Niggers are coming to a town near you

how would a judge see this altercation if it had happened in the USA?
Excessive force or self defence. Or only self defence in "stand your ground" states if that is a thing?

Attached: 2371840.jpg (638x784, 49K)

Your friends are cunts.

Jow Forums doesn't like Jow Forums shit, but honestly how can you fags ignore how cucked whites are?
There is literally a whole group of whites there and they watch one of their own get savaged and do nothing, and it looks like the one filiming is pointing at him saying 'you got knocked the fuck out' or some stupid shit. They were probably all high fiving Tyrone after, hoping they wouldnt get rocked next.
Can you imagine a lone white boy, punching on with a nigger at a party full of niggers? He wouldn't make it out alive.

Whites have NO racial awareness and will perish because of it.

fucking phone thief kek

haha holy shit

You don't know the context. Could be that the white kid is just a fucking idiot and the black guy is just defending himself.
There is a difference between doing the right thing and just thinking in we and them schemes.

Fucking hero, stands up twice

I agree with they're either cunts or fucking with you

Go into a pit and expect to get hurt obviously but once someones fallen or been hit hard people usually stop and help each other out before moshing again.
What that roody poo in the webm did though was called hate moshing, where some cunt (usually a poo, fatty or dicklet) runs around and punches people not moshing because they think they're hard

fucking hell

Attached: 2.jpg (2880x1800, 350K)

it's beautiful

Niggers all need to just go

Sounds like the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Shame on you for partaking in such a silly hobby.

Can´t speak for the US, but I´m a lawyer in a central european country and have studied rulings in cases like this. Everything he did until 0:20 was lawful self-defense. After the first shot however, he went absolutely overboard. This case would be qualified as murder, with the sentece lowered because the victim drew the weapon first. (still 12-15 years depending on criminal history maybe more)

Niggers always start shit because they have mental godhood in the Jewnited States of America.

The world would honestly be a better place if every North American slit his own wrist, for the good of the rest of white people t b h

Fucking nignog deserved every second of that.

>reinforcements at the end

>I´m a lawyer in a central european country
>After the first shot however, he went absolutely overboard.

Yuropeens showing how absolutely cucked they are as usual.

In the US this guy wouldn't even be charged.

if you're bigger than someone you're at an advantage. Doesn't matter how skilled a 5'6 140 lbs manlet is, he's not going to win against a 6'4 200 RIPPED BEAST.

>That moment when he grabs the baton and delivers Thor's Might straight to the face sending the glasses flying and the larping faggot ragdolling to the ground.

I can't be the only one who got hard from that.

robber loses his pistol magazine at :13. What a numbnut.

>that guy that just sits there sipping his drink the whole time even after the guy died

GADOOSH!!!!!

Attached: 8bqvxdci5mv11.jpg (360x610, 28K)